Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Baafin

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MujahidAishah

Re: Baafin

Postby MujahidAishah » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:57 pm

Salam alaykum,

to my ina abti mujahida and my brother from another mom cigaal, how yoi doing guys? i missed you as well.

so dueeya to us, saudi evilness reached us. i was one of turned out from umra :(
Inabti how r u

eedodey ka wrn iyo caruurtii

Miskin how r u handling being cut off from the gcc lkn inshallah kun kheyr inabti Canada noo soo gal sidad Baraf ka uga dhaantaysid

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:56 pm

Wlc back sheikh, i am sorry brother, but i thought you guys were allowed to go to umrah and hajj? The haramain doesnt belong to saudis!! These two houses belongs to every muslim! They can ban other tourists, students or workers but ppl who want to come for umrah and hajj should be allowed to do so :down:

AyeeyoH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AyeeyoH » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:15 pm

mia snetters that I miss

Bibs
Innayah
Life too hard
Thug :lawd:
YM
BV
Westie
Agent

Salaan sare to all of them
Inaaya is living the good life in hargeisa
Life is too hard i hope she got the help she needed
Thug is busy with family i guess
YM is doing good
BV posted the other day
Westie dont know
Agent, suldaanka sidii gabadhii ogaden looga guursadayba meeshan wuu ka baxsaday :lol:

Jalala iyo karbaashkiisa laaaliiyiinta :lol:

Sheikh hyper and vivacious

War meshan dadku 90% waxba ma haystaan.Wax kasta qaaliy bay noqdeen.Badankooda bakhtiyga aya oo xalaal ah walle.Dadka dar xumada ka muuqta Waad naxaysa.

Daarahan dhalaaleya yaaney ku been sheegin iyo xayeysiiskan socialmedia ka socda. Dadku, Wa mid dadka xoolahoodi ku nool, midmidka qurbihi ka so noqday iyo kuwa baayac mushtarka ah ba mesha ka dhalaaleya.

Been here few weeks now and living here is more expencive then sweden walaahi.Maalinti 100 dollar eed sarifta meel oo maray arki maysid.

So far the only positive thing is the athan. Ithaanka 5 salaadood aad maqleysid ba wadnaha ku qaboojinaya.

Alxamdulilah ya rabi, coming here is always a blessing.Ilaahyo inta dhibaateysan oo gargaar.

Baryahan waaba dhaxan..

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:56 am

^ salaam ayeeyo, wakhti abaaro wadankii ka jiraan ayaad tagtay. Sixir bararkuna waa ka sii darayaa uun miyaa. Ilaahay umadiisa ha u gar gaaro. Hada markaad eegtid dadkaa aan waxba haysan baa inaga happy-san. The good life aan ka hadlayay waa stress-free life ka. Enjoy ur holiday ayeeyo :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.