Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy League 2017-2018

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Fantasy League 2017-2018

Postby thehappyone » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:42 pm

I doubt I'll pay it for longer than a month, but if your bored feel free to join.

Code to join the league: 3252629-747019
https://fantasy.premierleague.com

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Fantasy League 2017-2018

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:12 pm

dude i am afraid we may get relegated next season!! WHAT IS CHELSEA DOING! selling our main players and not strengthening our squad :wtf:

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby thehappyone » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:20 pm

dude i am afraid we may get relegated next season!! WHAT IS CHELSEA DOING! selling our main players and not strengthening our squad :wtf:

Chelsea always do their best transfers on the very last day. Have faith. It's better to buy sanchez on the last day, than buy someone else today. I'm sure they have a plan.

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:38 pm

Im gonna sign up, looks fun, kinda busy now, maybe later on this week. Thanks for sharing.

Im a manchester united fan, can't wait for the season to start. Really excited !!! :heart: :up:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:38 pm

lets hope so otherwise we effed. this kid we bought from madrid isnt cutting it. plus we wont have hazard frist few weeks. things arnt looking good sxb

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby thehappyone » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:41 pm

Im gonna sign up, looks fun, kinda busy now, maybe later on this week. Thanks for sharing.

Im a manchester united fan, can't wait for the season to start. Really excited !!! :heart: :up:
The deadline to submit your team for Gameweek 1 is Friday 11th 18:45 uk time - or you'll lose the points for this first week.

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby thehappyone » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:43 pm

lets hope so otherwise we effed. this kid we bought from madrid isnt cutting it. plus we wont have hazard frist few weeks. things arnt looking good sxb

Whatever you do don't look at our first fixtures. :damn:

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Bow that's how you lot reel me in with the euro fantasy and I got addict fuck that this is 9 months of addiction

See you at the World Cup fantasy football

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:13 pm

The deadline to submit your team for Gameweek 1 is Friday 11th 18:45 uk time - or you'll lose the points for this first week.

Im signing up right now. Haha, lets go. Hopefully, Im gonna win :wow: :win:

Great season ahead, cannot wait, my two fav football players, especially Lukaku. Welcome to Man utd :heart:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:21 pm

Whatever you do don't look at our first fixtures. :damn:
Spurs, Everton, arsenal, man city, Leicester :snoop:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:24 pm

Off topic

:damn:

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:35 pm

I also liked this video, so cute.

He seems so humble, kind, down to earth, a good dude.

Great decision we made, Man UTD. So happy for my boo. Welcome to Old Trafford xoxo :heart: :dj:

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby thehappyone » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:21 pm

Great decision we made, Man UTD. So happy for my boo. Welcome to Old Trafford xoxo :heart: :dj:

youtube.com/watch?v=bfmQK00cMF8
Stop watching videos and join my league. It's gonna be just you and me Image

bumps
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby bumps » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:58 am

Last time i iPlayer those fantasy game was around 2013/14

I will definitely sign this year

:win:

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:36 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=bfmQK00cMF8
Stop watching videos and join my league. It's gonna be just you and me Image

It's not working for me...

I signed up to the league, but I don't know how it works. I play football quite often in the summer, it's lots of fun.

However, idk how to play fantasy premier league online. I have never played online, so I am kind of confused right now. Haha.

Nevertheless, I hope you had a great summer, and I hope you win, bro. Take care, wish you all the best.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.