Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cuckold Lamagoodle guy advices a crazy white guy to marry a somali lady (video)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Cuckold Lamagoodle guy advices a crazy white guy to marry a somali lady (video)

Postby GIJaamac » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:24 pm

Xiinow Mozambique aka Kamasale Hutu,

Your entire Bantu race suffer from inferiority complex.

Skin bleaching, fake hair in the form of weaves and wigs etc.

I was so embarrassed when I saw a video of a Bantu female athlete that lost her fake hair in the sand during a long jump competition. Cadaankii ayaa xitaa ku qoslay.

:meles: :meles:

Zoomalis are many things but they're not like the Bantus. :stylin:

How can the most admired and imitated race in the world suffer from inferiority complex ? You don't make sense murtadoow. Every race of females apart from asians use hair weaves including your ugly females. Don't embarrass yourself further.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Cuckold Lamagoodle guy advices a crazy white guy to marry a somali lady (video)

Postby Advo » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:27 pm

It is people like him who pollute the online social media and forums and brag about how pretty they are and how their women should be taken. If you say I am Somali online you get a lot of hate from Africans, forget the Europeans or the Americans they already consider us terrorists. The entire internet has been turned into an Anti-Somali place by these degenerates who go around insulting other people and bragging about how pretty they are and how Arab they are and how this they are and how that they are, all of this bragging while being refugees and homeless and rejected by the people they try to associate themselves with. I don't mind now when Djiboutians don't call themselves Somalis. When I get asked, are these people insane? I tell me no, they are not insane, forgive them, they suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder.

These fukers have ruined a lot of discussion forums I use to frequent with their self hatred, blatant cadaan worshipping and so many other obnoxious things. They can't speak Somali, They know everything about qabiil and qabyaalad and they hate Islam but love Arabs. Weirdest people ever.
The f-king nerve of you so you're not going to ignore how this dude frequently makes thread talking shit about Somalis. Go f**k yourself :pacspit:

Our people need cultural revolution, and fast! You can take the Somali out of baadiye but it's very hard to take the baadiye out of the fuker. Just like antifa is at war with their alt-right neo nazi cousins cus of their dangerous ideology, we have to do the same against the prevalent geeljire mentality. We are sick and tired of you lot making enemies for us every single day, on every platform.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:39 pm

Xiinow Mozambique,

Bantus the most admired? :pac:

What have they achieved to deserve admiration yaa Kamasala Hutu? What's their contribution to humanity other than Niiiko?

I know you're defending weaves because your masculine Bantu females wear them but ease up on the propaganda. I haven't met a single non Bantu female that wears a weave or wig.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:59 pm

Somali guy is a cuck. Let's not defend the indefensible beta male.

The albino guy looks like he is few chromosomes short of being lock in step with a Neanderthal.

Dhuloxking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhuloxking » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:36 am

Well, as long as he isnt darood right? We are arabs and us arabs jebertis dont amrry out. Fake news!! Must be a langaab idooor

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:28 pm

Xiinow Mozambique,

Bantus the most admired? :pac:

What have they achieved to deserve admiration yaa Kamasala Hutu? What's their contribution to humanity other than Niiiko?

I know you're defending weaves because your masculine Bantu females wear them but ease up on the propaganda. I haven't met a single non Bantu female that wears a weave or wig.
Sports, music, dance styles, and technological innovations. Something your useless lamagoodle race can never do.

Your eedo with a wig.

Stop arguing for the sake of arguing. You are the most inferior self-hating race in the world. You are the joke of the world.

Xildiiid
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak

Postby Xildiiid » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:04 pm

Technological achievements really? :pac:

Nimco Yaasiin doesn't change the fact that I haven't met a non Bantu female that wears weave or wig. :umad:

Lol, Bantus hate themselves and they love Europeans more than they love themselves. Inferior to who? A Kamasale Hutu who use to work the fields of Afgooye? :pac:

Dhuloxking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Dhuloxking » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Well, as long as he isnt darood right? We are arabs and us arabs jebertis dont marry out. Fake news!! Must be a langaab idooor

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:17 pm

Somalis are just fickle. When the rednecks mock them, belittle them, they cry foul. When an honest white liberal guy shows love and respect, they are on him. You can't understand Malis logic. This guy is as poor as human as it can get.

But offering girls is just no no. Let him hunt them Somalis girls. He stands better chance than a lot of people in these forums.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:51 am

I would be surprised if he pulls a sane Somali chick.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.