Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

African American woman with a severe inferior complex

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Xaldoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

African American woman with a severe inferior complex

Postby Xaldoon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:30 pm

This is truly saddening
Last edited by Xaldoon on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Xaldoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: "Im a monkey looking bitch"

Postby Xaldoon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:34 pm

www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Hbb4llsbE

Some of the comments are :lupe:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: African American woman with a severe inferior complex

Postby Basra- » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:15 pm

Why cant she go after the bigger fish? While people. :lol: She is picking on Somalis and Ethiopians mostly out of pure jealousy. Its like hey let me pick on this fellow African, because u know-- why did God pick them over us. Why we got this facial features that I hate, and that I lie and say I don't hate it! :roll:

Xaldoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Xaldoon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:38 pm

Why cant she go after the bigger fish? While people. :lol: She is picking on Somalis and Ethiopians mostly out of pure jealousy. Its like hey let me pick on this fellow African, because u know-- why did God pick them over us. Why we got this facial features that I hate, and that I lie and say I don't hate it! :roll:

I felt sorry for her, so sad even their men dont want her.
Thank God for our pure horn of african features that distinguish us from these adoon peoples - without our features we would be indistinguishable from a Congelese farmer in Kinshasha and we would lose identity.

If we be honest, our main features that distinguish us physically is firstly the nose the long forehead and the soft hair - this applies to ethiopians and eris also. If these nordic features are lost so will everything else.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:47 pm

She is cute the way she is. She should be happy with herself. The moment u start looking at what other people have, unhappiness sets in

Xaldoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Xaldoon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:07 pm

True. They shouldnt compare, they should be proud of their west africanism but habeshas and somalis are on another level.

brboss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby brboss » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:07 pm

why you giving her attention :eat:

Zoomalia4Cvcks

Postby Zoomalia4Cvcks » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:07 pm

She's a dumb bitch. You wouldn't believe the things Somali Americans go through from as young a age as 10 in school. We learned early on what these black Americans think about somalis. That we're different , mixed with arab (bullshit). Fights every day at school fighting these bastard mathows off. One thing I can say about us Somali's though you mess with one of us you mess with all of us. We didn't give a fuck back in grade school, wtf are the admins gonna do? Give us all in-school suspension, thanks bitch you just sat me in a room all day with my friends. They couldn't kick us out of school because even they knew the real problem was the mathows, we were just sticking up for each other. But yeah we use to fight these mathows in school at a young age, I don't give a fuck to watch this ape looking bitch cry at 30 years old knowing damn well she was just like all those other mathows when she was young. Fuck em

Honestly black Americans aka n-words, are the worst black people on this entire planet.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:21 pm

^That isn't a wise comment. Reconsider.

Zoomalia4Cvcks

Postby Zoomalia4Cvcks » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:11 pm

shut up fagerino you should reconsider your sexuality khaniisyaho

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:04 am

I felt sorry for her, so sad even their men dont want her.
Thank God for our pure horn of african features that distinguish us from these adoon peoples - without our features we would be indistinguishable from a Congelese farmer in Kinshasha and we would lose identity.

If we be honest, our main features that distinguish us physically is firstly the nose the long forehead and the soft hair - this applies to ethiopians and eris also. If these nordic features are lost so will everything else.
Nordic? No such thing as a nordic race. It's fake news conjured up by racist whiy6e anthropologist at the turn of the century. They are simply Caucasians. There isnt anything Caucasian about Somali features. Plus Horners pre date them by millennia

You're attacking her and her calling her inferior all the while basking in ur own inferiority to much younger and uglier race ...shame.

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:08 am

God didnt pick you over anyone and Somalua is a shit he even other Africans avoid

Ur god sounds kinda pathetic

Saar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Saar » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:08 am

God didnt pick you over anyone and Somalua is a shit hole even other Africans avoid

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:22 am

shut up fagerino you should reconsider your sexuality khaniisyaho

Wallee the worst sceniro is an isaaq who is GAY and an alcoholic. Bisinka :eat:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:23 am

God didnt pick you over anyone and Somalua is a shit hole even other Africans avoid

Saaar I don't appreciate your aggressive jealousy of the Somali people in their own site. I mean, seriously dude? Get a life. A diin. :eat:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.