Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why you should not marry a Somali woman. (My perspective)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
WiredForGood

Re: Why you should not marry a Somali woman. (My perspective)

Postby WiredForGood » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:35 am

You're right. Somali woman are indeed bad. On a cold night I watched FranklinD.Roosevelt speech on the economic recession and build of the alliance of the new deal,and the recognition of US policy in the fifth party system,and redefineing the American liberalism on 1941 with my Caucasian wife,I had an inspiration and i wrote it. And with my experience as an detective in Los Angeles police in 1940s so i had some special access to ask some psychiatrists who are specialize in character analysis. So here is my take. When somali women argue, they are not trying to find the objective truth but rather are after manipulating the other(s) into feeling unified with them towards their opinion. If the herd believes 1+1=3, then it is correct – because the herd believes it is so. If tomorrow, the herd believes 1+1=1, then that will be correct – because the herd believes it is so. It is men who insist upon the objective truth – based on principle and universality – and continue to argue 1+1=2, no matter how much you cows moo at me. Somali Women are not after finding the correct answer, but rather they are after manipulating others into feeling they are right and their opponent is wrong. In other words, they are socially manipulating their opponent when they argue, rather than seeking the actual, objective truth.

I think one of the absolute best things men can do with somali women is follow the advice of so many of those “misogynists” of old, and view somali women as children. “A somali woman is the most responsible teenager in the house.”

Of course, it is not actually that they are children. It is more likely that they do not develop the same sense of principle and justice to navigate the world, because society enables them not to have to. Regardless of whether they are or not, I think in almost every aspect – from game to simple conversations – a man is advantaged by continually reminding himself that “ somali women are teenagers.” They exist somewhere in between child and man.

This does not mean a man can be foolish and disregard somali women as harmless children, for as Schopenhauer observes, somali women are naturally furnished with the tools of dissimulation – the behaviours akin to a pool hustler – and this feature is innate in women and is found as easily in the stupid as well as the very clever. Men should be very guarded when in an argument with someone who naturally dissembles.

“So that it will be found that the fundamental fault in the character of somali women is that they have no “sense of justice .” This arises from their deficiency in the power of reasoning already referred to, and reflection, but is also partly due to the fact that Nature has not destined them, as the weaker sex, to be dependent on strength but on cunning; this is why they are instinctively crafty, and have an ineradicable tendency to lie. For as lions are furnished with claws and teeth, elephants with tusks, boars with fangs, bulls with horns, and the cuttlefish with its dark, inky fluid, so Nature has provided woman for her protection and defense with the faculty of dissimulation and all the power which Nature has given to man in the form of bodily strength and reason has been conferred on woman in this form. Hence, dissimulation is innate in woman and almost as characteristic of the very stupid as of the clever. Accordingly, it is as natural for women to dissemble at every opportunity as it is for those animals to turn to their weapons when they are attacked; and they feel in doing so that in a certain measure they are only making use of their rights. Therefore a somali woman who is perfectly truthful and does not dissemble is perhaps an impossibility. This is why they see through dissimulation in others so easily; therefore it is not advisable to attempt it with them. From the fundamental defect that has been stated, and all that it involves, spring falseness, faithlessness, treachery, ungratefulness, and so on. In a court of justice somali women are more often found guilty of perjury than men. It is indeed to be generally questioned whether they should be allowed to take an oath at all.” — Arthur Schopenhauer, On somali Women, 1851

I can well understand why in the old days, when there were such things as “gentleman’s clubs,” that even all of the staff were male. Once a somali woman enters into group of men, the group automatically becomes feminized. It also makes perfectly good sense to me why religions such as Christianity try to remove somali women from philosophizing about their doctrines and they state that somali women are not allowed to speak in the church nor hold office or authority over men. They naturally lead away from the Truth. Just because a somali woman says something that makes sense once, is no guarantee that the next thing out of her mouth also makes sense… and they all, by human nature, put the female’s needs before the male, and manipulate away from the Truth with the ease, taking men along with them like the Pied Piper. Buddhism also says that women cannot become Buddhas for much the same reasons.

When discussing matters, men and somali women are not even after the same things.

Because somali women are based in relative truth, it doesn’t matter how often you pin them down, as soon as you do they create a new truth in their minds and just carry on – because her goal is not to find the Truth at all, but that is what the man she is arguing with is after and he thinks she is after Truth too.

Truth, as well as morals, are only important to somali women when it suits them. The instant the Truth conflicts with their agenda, they have no problems at all changing it and carrying on – because what they are really after is manipulating you. The most manipulative is “the winner.” The one who manipulates the most crapola upon the other is the one who walks away being “right.”

Truth matters not a bit in deciding who was “right.”

You can catch a somali woman dead to rights in a lie, like a child with cookie crumbs still stuck on the corner of her lips insisting she wasn’t in the cookie jar – it simply does not matter to them. They just create a new truth in their heads and carrying on as if nothing matters.

“…it is just such responses — citing a single, artfully mischaracterized example to “refute” a carefully made argument — that long ago led to the bit of male traditional wisdom that advises, “Never argue with a somali woman.” Because somali women don’t ordinarily engage in discourse to discover the truth — as men do, not always, but men can be held to it if confronted, while somali women will dodge (a.k.a. “change the subject”) — but merely to “win.” And “all’s fair in war and love.” “Love” here defined as any encounter between the sexes, and “all’s fair” because that’s how somali women fight” — Philalethes #8 – When the Cow Rides the Bull, Priest, Watch Your Skull.

And, there’s really no point in trying to “convert” them. It matters not a bit to convert such a creature any more than it does good to convince three year olds that Ron Paul is the right candidate for President.

Even the somali women that have been “converted” are simply incapable of rising above these things

Any chance you have no job and are on welfare? There is no way you can write this much with serious responsibility on your back anywhere.

Xhudson

Postby Xhudson » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:57 pm

You're right. Somali woman are indeed bad. On a cold night I watched FranklinD.Roosevelt speech on the economic recession and build of the alliance of the new deal,and the recognition of US policy in the fifth party system,and redefineing the American liberalism on 1941 with my Caucasian wife,I had an inspiration and i wrote it. And with my experience as an detective in Los Angeles police in 1940s so i had some special access to ask some psychiatrists who are specialize in character analysis. So here is my take. When somali women argue, they are not trying to find the objective truth but rather are after manipulating the other(s) into feeling unified with them towards their opinion. If the herd believes 1+1=3, then it is correct – because the herd believes it is so. If tomorrow, the herd believes 1+1=1, then that will be correct – because the herd believes it is so. It is men who insist upon the objective truth – based on principle and universality – and continue to argue 1+1=2, no matter how much you cows moo at me. Somali Women are not after finding the correct answer, but rather they are after manipulating others into feeling they are right and their opponent is wrong. In other words, they are socially manipulating their opponent when they argue, rather than seeking the actual, objective truth.

I think one of the absolute best things men can do with somali women is follow the advice of so many of those “misogynists” of old, and view somali women as children. “A somali woman is the most responsible teenager in the house.”

Of course, it is not actually that they are children. It is more likely that they do not develop the same sense of principle and justice to navigate the world, because society enables them not to have to. Regardless of whether they are or not, I think in almost every aspect – from game to simple conversations – a man is advantaged by continually reminding himself that “ somali women are teenagers.” They exist somewhere in between child and man.

This does not mean a man can be foolish and disregard somali women as harmless children, for as Schopenhauer observes, somali women are naturally furnished with the tools of dissimulation – the behaviours akin to a pool hustler – and this feature is innate in women and is found as easily in the stupid as well as the very clever. Men should be very guarded when in an argument with someone who naturally dissembles.

“So that it will be found that the fundamental fault in the character of somali women is that they have no “sense of justice .” This arises from their deficiency in the power of reasoning already referred to, and reflection, but is also partly due to the fact that Nature has not destined them, as the weaker sex, to be dependent on strength but on cunning; this is why they are instinctively crafty, and have an ineradicable tendency to lie. For as lions are furnished with claws and teeth, elephants with tusks, boars with fangs, bulls with horns, and the cuttlefish with its dark, inky fluid, so Nature has provided woman for her protection and defense with the faculty of dissimulation and all the power which Nature has given to man in the form of bodily strength and reason has been conferred on woman in this form. Hence, dissimulation is innate in woman and almost as characteristic of the very stupid as of the clever. Accordingly, it is as natural for women to dissemble at every opportunity as it is for those animals to turn to their weapons when they are attacked; and they feel in doing so that in a certain measure they are only making use of their rights. Therefore a somali woman who is perfectly truthful and does not dissemble is perhaps an impossibility. This is why they see through dissimulation in others so easily; therefore it is not advisable to attempt it with them. From the fundamental defect that has been stated, and all that it involves, spring falseness, faithlessness, treachery, ungratefulness, and so on. In a court of justice somali women are more often found guilty of perjury than men. It is indeed to be generally questioned whether they should be allowed to take an oath at all.” — Arthur Schopenhauer, On somali Women, 1851

I can well understand why in the old days, when there were such things as “gentleman’s clubs,” that even all of the staff were male. Once a somali woman enters into group of men, the group automatically becomes feminized. It also makes perfectly good sense to me why religions such as Christianity try to remove somali women from philosophizing about their doctrines and they state that somali women are not allowed to speak in the church nor hold office or authority over men. They naturally lead away from the Truth. Just because a somali woman says something that makes sense once, is no guarantee that the next thing out of her mouth also makes sense… and they all, by human nature, put the female’s needs before the male, and manipulate away from the Truth with the ease, taking men along with them like the Pied Piper. Buddhism also says that women cannot become Buddhas for much the same reasons.

When discussing matters, men and somali women are not even after the same things.

Because somali women are based in relative truth, it doesn’t matter how often you pin them down, as soon as you do they create a new truth in their minds and just carry on – because her goal is not to find the Truth at all, but that is what the man she is arguing with is after and he thinks she is after Truth too.

Truth, as well as morals, are only important to somali women when it suits them. The instant the Truth conflicts with their agenda, they have no problems at all changing it and carrying on – because what they are really after is manipulating you. The most manipulative is “the winner.” The one who manipulates the most crapola upon the other is the one who walks away being “right.”

Truth matters not a bit in deciding who was “right.”

You can catch a somali woman dead to rights in a lie, like a child with cookie crumbs still stuck on the corner of her lips insisting she wasn’t in the cookie jar – it simply does not matter to them. They just create a new truth in their heads and carrying on as if nothing matters.

“…it is just such responses — citing a single, artfully mischaracterized example to “refute” a carefully made argument — that long ago led to the bit of male traditional wisdom that advises, “Never argue with a somali woman.” Because somali women don’t ordinarily engage in discourse to discover the truth — as men do, not always, but men can be held to it if confronted, while somali women will dodge (a.k.a. “change the subject”) — but merely to “win.” And “all’s fair in war and love.” “Love” here defined as any encounter between the sexes, and “all’s fair” because that’s how somali women fight” — Philalethes #8 – When the Cow Rides the Bull, Priest, Watch Your Skull.

And, there’s really no point in trying to “convert” them. It matters not a bit to convert such a creature any more than it does good to convince three year olds that Ron Paul is the right candidate for President.

Even the somali women that have been “converted” are simply incapable of rising above these things

Any chance you have no job and are on welfare? There is no way you can write this much with serious responsibility on your back anywhere.
I didn't write all of this fool,It's called a source which is something that you can't understand due to your lack of brain cells, beside how can you criticize someone While you have a bad grammer, see this is why public education is the best choice for your kind so that they don't make a mockery out of themselves,go back to school and learn how to write in a proper way rather than bitching of like a faggot here.
:meles:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:20 pm

Xhudson

Ok Whatever u say huuno. Its your life. I just think u r very bitter and have a lot of baggage unresolved. :eat:

WiredForGood

Postby WiredForGood » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:19 pm

I didn't write all of this fool,It's called a source which is something that you can't understand due to your lack of brain cells, beside how can you criticize someone While you have a bad grammer, see this is why public education is the best choice for your kind so that they don't make a mockery out of themselves,go back to school and learn how to write in a proper way rather than bitching of like a faggot here.
:meles:

Wrong sentence:

- I didn't write all of this fool

Right Sentence:

- I didn't write all of this "you" fool.

And that is the tip of the iceberg of your poorly written paragraph that was supposed to be your get-back retort. I find anyone who self-hates to write like you do, you guys are all garbage.

Anyone who does not sing the Somali praise has issues with themselves and need to f-king fix themselves up. Instead of projecting your insecurities on Somalis, fight your demons dude and accept you need help.

AyeeyoH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AyeeyoH » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:17 am

:lol: bal anaga maxaad nooga sheegaysa..xabashiyad baad tidhiye cida aad doontid dhuusadada la doona.Waqti badan baad qoraalka isaga lumisay walle. Waxa halka iga muuqta inaad nolosha ka dhacday ood riyo ku jirtid. Ilaahy ha ku sahlo adiga iyo dadka kula midka ah.

Xhudson

Postby Xhudson » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:45 pm

Xhudson

Ok Whatever u say huuno. Its your life. I just think u r very bitter and have a lot of baggage unresolved. :eat:
Whatever helps you sleep at night

Futurist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Futurist » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:01 pm

OP sounds hurt. Probs rejected by a halimo.

He does have a point. Non Somali women are low maintenance and direct. Somali women are very intense and complicated. Most think they are more than they really are. They got attitude like they are the proud Somali queen Iman with all her achievements, when they are really basic BTEC halimos. :Puhlease:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:11 pm

Xhudson

X

I think u r actually a cool decent person. :oops: I don't know what is my problem bickering with u? I do apologize huuno! :eat:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:59 am

Ive decided i won't marry a Somali woman, despite the fact i have always been a staunch Somali nationalist. I am currently dating a lovely Habesha girl. So i said to myself why not go for someone similar but different, yet i always get question/shamed for my choice of matter by my family and the Somali community.

The truth of the matter is Somali women are not wifey material and here are 9 reasons why.

1) They are loud. How do you tolerate bunch of loudmouth trucks that yap yap all day long and can't shut up. It's like they have speaker stuck down their throat. They will speak on things that shouldn't concern them and publicly blurt out personal/private matters like is nothing.

2) They are verbally abusive. All they know is how to insult, humiliate, emasculate their male counterparts. You will get an earful of buuq iyo qeylo at every turn for no reason. Most combative, aggressive women you will ever meet . All their life hobbies is surrounded by them creating negative gossip stories, insulting and degrading others. Somali womens attitude stank worst than caloole.

3) They live in delusions of grandeur. I never met a more unfeminine group of stuck up women who think their xaar is gold. Everyday projecting vile arrogance or gassing themselves up at every turn. ''We are 'beautiful'' , ''we got 'degree' ,''You suck compared to us'' bla bla. They don't understand the meaning of humility.

4) They view Somali men as rivals. You cannot create a relationship, with women who sole goal in life is to compete with you and take delight in your struggles/failures. They don't see you as an ally or teammate, and they hate doing favors or please their husband. Just look at how they always complain about cooking and cleaning (basic house chores that can be done in 10 minutes), while other women see that as a hobby not as a chore and take delight in caring for others. They are unsupportive in that sense and they don't know their role.

5) They don't take care of their body or how they look. Frankly other races of women are much more physically attractive.

6) Unlike habeshi or arab women they are not loyal to their household or husband,they are only loyal to their tribe. They view Somali men as disposables.

7)You have to pay outrages mehr prices like 40 k and 80k wedding, they will milk your pockets empty dry only for the marriage to fail and end up in a divorce.

8)They are terrible in bed. Sex life will be pretty much dead and boring, because it will be viewed as shameful.

9)When you marry a Somali women, you won't just be marrying her but also her family ,so you have to deal with the headaches of their constant meddling.

So there isn't any incentives for marrying a Somali woman. My current rock is the world to me, she is soft, caring ,feminine. She respects me and listens to me. She has an absolutely lovely personality and we are a team.

Before some of you start your character assassinations and projections of me, just to clarify i am in my early twenties with two degrees. Have a good job, saved money, a car as well. I am not unattractive or a loser as i am 6'2 , bearded, medium brown complected curly haired man, i get complimented for my healthy looks all the time. I have no problem attracting Somali women or any other women. I say this with the understanding of how Somali people love framing others in a negative light to deflect from whats being said.

And No i don't hate my Hooyo nor do i hate my own race. This is just my honest perspective without any malice. Pls no raw meat jokes.
Funny how you sound like the "somali" females you don't want to date lool
Oh well..girl/boy bye

Warbe

Postby Warbe » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:08 am

i am in my early twenties with two degrees. Have a good job, saved money, a car as well. I am not unattractive or a loser as i am 6'2 , bearded, medium brown complected curly haired man, i get complimented for my healthy looks all the time. I have no problem attracting Somali women or any other women

frist of all thanks for the laugh :lol: second, why are you telling us this? are you asking for our validation? does that mean you arnt sure about your decision to marry ur stinky, raw meat eating cadhgooyad? adeer if you arnt trolling have fun with ur cadhgooyad and leave our beautiful women alone. if you were attempting to troll us, than you suck at it.
I think i already answered this on the opening post.
Before some of you start your character assassinations and projections of me, just to clarify. I say this with the understanding of how Somali people love framing others in a negative light to deflect from whats being said.

Warbe

Postby Warbe » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:15 am

First, I am sure no xaliimo is kicking herself in the back cus u refused to date them lol. Second I simply don't buy ur act, if ur were really happy with ur choice, u wouldn't put that much time effort and energy in that long ass emotional rant.
This wasn't an emotional rant, you would know that if you actually took the time to read my post and also the fact that i and my girl have been getting a lot of problems from fam and community due to my choice is why i made this thread.

Somalis make it the point that ''You have to marry another Somali'' like its a must and shame those who don't. I am here saying there is no incentives to marry a Somali woman.

Warbe

Postby Warbe » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:19 am

You're right. Somali woman are indeed bad.
You should have stopped here and i would have agreed with you.

Xhudson

Postby Xhudson » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:39 am

You're right. Somali woman are indeed bad.
You should have stopped here and i would have agreed with you.
Whatever

Xhudson

Postby Xhudson » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:41 am

Xhudson

X

I think u r actually a cool decent person. :oops: I don't know what is my problem bickering with u? I do apologize huuno! :eat:
No need for it, you are welcome

brboss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby brboss » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:50 am

Nothing you said was wrong. I support you brother.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.