Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali warlord General aidid C.I.A!!!!!!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mahdimaxamed

Somali warlord General aidid C.I.A!!!!!!!!

Postby mahdimaxamed » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somali warlord General aidid C.I.A!!!!!!!!

Postby Canuck2 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:46 pm

Nothing is new all the opposition military groups were paid agents either to Ethiopia or others. Only dumbass that still called heros kkkkkk heros wouldn’t make refugees around the world.

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:30 pm

Canuck stfu please and thank you

UniQueen

Postby UniQueen » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:34 pm

Bullshit video he was not a CIA agent lmao.. cia agent kulaha... without Maxamed faarrax Caydid :rose: AUN U.S would take our Uranium and other resources long long time ago instead they lost the war and did the plan B.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:27 pm

Bullshit video he was not a CIA agent lmao.. cia agent kulaha... without Maxamed faarrax Caydid :rose: AUN U.S would take our Uranium and other resources long long time ago instead they lost the war and did the plan B.
So he ruined our chance to be Kuwait/Qatar/GCC great job, plz tell your logic to poor IDP who are suffering from drought and famine every couple of years. Have some shame woman.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:59 pm

So he ruined our chance to be Kuwait/Qatar/GCC great job, plz tell your logic to poor IDP who are suffering from drought and famine every couple of years. Have some shame woman.
He was a Somali hero, the man you should blame is your welfare provider siyaad barre who destroyed the nation to benefit his tribe

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:39 pm

Yeah fuck Shaytaan Siad and his Doofarood supporters.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:55 pm

He was a Somali hero, the man you should blame is your welfare provider siyaad barre who destroyed the nation to benefit his tribe

Waraabe crawl back to retardedspot and make more threads about men’s ass homo, don’t make me bring links of your embarrassing threads at Sspot.

random123456789

Postby random123456789 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:25 am

Waraabe crawl back to retardedspot and make more threads about men’s ass homo, don’t make me bring links of your embarrassing threads at Sspot.
Abaayo your people are under the rule of Isaaqs, you have no business whatsoever talking about the south and Caydiid: a Somali hero who karbashed the Americans. You do realise that 90% of reer konfuur don't even know what a dhulo is right? :lol:

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:52 am

Abaayo your people are under the rule of Isaaqs, you have no business whatsoever talking about the south and Caydiid: a Somali hero who karbashed the Americans. You do realise that 90% of reer konfuur don't even know what a dhulo is right? :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:57 pm

R u Hawiya or Isaaq am confused. :lol:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:17 pm

there are literately photographic evidence of White men in suits with suitcases and helicopters meeting different rebel groups, Somalia might have been destroyed by rebellion but the process facilitated by foreigners.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:15 pm

Seriously you should go and do your homework, did you finish your A level exams first ? Last year you were studying for Exams as you mentioned in Retardedspot. Concentrate on your future.

Canuck2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Canuck2 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Small note Caydiid had killed more hawyie (Abgaal clan) than Darood.

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:21 pm

R u Hawiya or Isaaq am confused. :lol:
Isaaq baby.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.