Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalis come from Arabs is it true?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
brboss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Somalis come from Arabs is it true?

Postby brboss » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:00 am

When your two sources are Wikipedia and YouTube , you have lost my friend

Somalis and other Cushetic groups have very little Eurasian ancestory including Arabs. However many Arabs and most Eastern Europeans especially Greeks carry our DNA, so essentially they look like us rather than the other way round as many people like to twist it.

Do you realise that scientists no longer accept outdated terminology such as caucasiod, negriod and mongoliod. Infact outdated theories such as that of Cartlon coon claimed that East Africans were caucasiod people with dark skin, such as the Somalis, when infact they are native black Africans adapted to their environment. Essentially the ancient Egyptians were similar to Horn Africans which is where they came from.

Before the Bantu's raped the rest of Africa and completely changed the makeup of Africa. Before the Arabs changed the makeup of north africa there lived many different types of Africans . Somali's are just another type of African that was able to resist Bantu mixture and arab mixture for the most part, even though some somali's have mixed with Bantu's or Arabs the percentages are still very low to the number of homogenous somali's
You say my sources are a joke but you still haven't disproven me or given me proof that the majority of somalis don't have Arab DNA. Yet every Somali taking genetic test show high percentage or Arab DNA. Again you still haven't provided sources that say the founder of darood is not a descendant of a Saudi tribe. Prove me wrong or don't reply thanks.
You haven't provided credible proof that all somali's are part arab. It's simply not sure. You're the one making the claim so the burden of proof is on you , not me. So far you have used Wikipedia and YouTube as sources, those aren't sources. You will never see a scientist cite Wikipedia or YouTube as source so you shouldn't either dummy. I never said the founder of Darood isn't Arab. I'm saying Darood wasn't the first sheikh in Somalia, and his descendents weren't the first somali's to accept islam as you doofarood bastards like to claim. Masjid Qiblitayn in Zeila, Somaliland was built in 7th century. It contains the tomb of Shiekh Babu Dena. Darood came in the 11th century. That's around 400-500 years after Islam came to Somali shores.
According to Wikipedia "The Isaaq clan traces paternal descent to the Islamic leader Sheikh Isaaq Bin Ahmed Al Hashimi (Sheikh Isaaq), who is held to have married into the Magaadle subclan of the Dir in the northwestern Somaliland area"

"Sheikh Isaaq Bin Ahmed was one of the Arabian Scholars that crossed the sea from Arabia to the Horn of Africa to spread Islam around 12th to 13th century.

Sheikh Isaaq descended from Prophet Mohammed's daughter Fatima. Hence the Sheikh belonged to the Ashraf or Sada (titles given the descendants of the prophet).

Sheikh Isaaq married two local women in Somalia that left him eight sons. The descendants of the those eight sons are the what is known as Isaaq clan at the present time. However, the Shiekh left other descendants in Yemen as well"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaaq

Under lineage section.

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:30 am

You say my sources are a joke but you still haven't disproven me or given me proof that the majority of somalis don't have Arab DNA. Yet every Somali taking genetic test show high percentage or Arab DNA. Again you still haven't provided sources that say the founder of darood is not a descendant of a Saudi tribe. Prove me wrong or don't reply thanks.
You haven't provided credible proof that all somali's are part arab. It's simply not sure. You're the one making the claim so the burden of proof is on you , not me. So far you have used Wikipedia and YouTube as sources, those aren't sources. You will never see a scientist cite Wikipedia or YouTube as source so you shouldn't either dummy. I never said the founder of Darood isn't Arab. I'm saying Darood wasn't the first sheikh in Somalia, and his descendents weren't the first somali's to accept islam as you doofarood bastards like to claim. Masjid Qiblitayn in Zeila, Somaliland was built in 7th century. It contains the tomb of Shiekh Babu Dena. Darood came in the 11th century. That's around 400-500 years after Islam came to Somali shores.
According to Wikipedia "The Isaaq clan traces paternal descent to the Islamic leader Sheikh Isaaq Bin Ahmed Al Hashimi (Sheikh Isaaq), who is held to have married into the Magaadle subclan of the Dir in the northwestern Somaliland area"

"Sheikh Isaaq Bin Ahmed was one of the Arabian Scholars that crossed the sea from Arabia to the Horn of Africa to spread Islam around 12th to 13th century.

Sheikh Isaaq descended from Prophet Mohammed's daughter Fatima. Hence the Sheikh belonged to the Ashraf or Sada (titles given the descendants of the prophet).

Sheikh Isaaq married two local women in Somalia that left him eight sons. The descendants of the those eight sons are the what is known as Isaaq clan at the present time. However, the Shiekh left other descendants in Yemen as well"

Under lineage section.
Yeah even that whole story is bullshit. Isaaqs number around 5-6 million when you add up all the ones in somaliland/Somali + Djibouti , Kenya, and those living in other countries around the world.

5-6 million people didnt come from 1 guy and 2 ladies from the 12th or 13tn century. Plus you have to add "descendents in Yemen " as well which could push the number of "Isaaq" to 10 million.

If you believe one man was responsible for populating the Earth with around 6-10 million people I have beachfront property in the Sahara Desert I'd like to sell you.

Ever heard the word mythology? That's all the story of Darood / Ishaaq is.

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:31 am

Under lineage section.
Yeah even that whole story is bullshit. Isaaqs number around 5-6 million when you add up all the ones in somaliland/Somali + Djibouti , Kenya, and those living in other countries around the world.

5-6 million people didnt come from 1 guy and 2 ladies from the 12th or 13tn century. Plus you have to add "descendents in Yemen " as well which could push the number of "Isaaq" to 10 million.

If you believe one man was responsible for populating the Earth with around 6-10 million people I have beachfront property in the Sahara Desert I'd like to sell you.

brboss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby brboss » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:13 pm

Under lineage section.

Ok but it still means the banu Hashim is still within the Somali gene pool. Unless you can disprove that dir/banu hashim never happened. Also you still didn't say why alot of somalis have Arab DNA in their test. Is it because the banu Hashim spread in Somali locals?

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:32 pm

Under lineage section.

Ok but it still means the banu Hashim is still within the Somali gene pool. Unless you can disprove that dir/banu hashim never happened. Also you still didn't say why alot of somalis have Arab DNA in their test. Is it because the banu Hashim spread in Somali locals?
A lot of somali's DONT have Arab dna. This is a myth and no large scale study has ever been done on this.

And if you pay some white owned website $100/£100 so they can tell you what you are, you have completely lost the plot. Those websites don't go to Somalia to conduct dna testing. They take your regional neighbors dna make up into account when they guess what you are also. That isn't fair to somalis when we know our biggest neighbor , Ethiopia, actually does have a heavily Arab mixed population. And you can easily tell a Habesha and Somali apart. The Arab genes in the Habesha fucks with their Cushitic genes and makes their body disproportionate.

Somali - Arab mixture is miniscule compared to Habesha Ethiopian - Arab mixture, and their mixture is quite noticeable compared to ours

DaacasBiyo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DaacasBiyo » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:06 pm

Under lineage section.

WHAT? You muzzies believe the Ayrab mythology of Adam and Eve populating Earth but you don't believe in this one? News flash: Both are lies.

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:09 pm

Under lineage section.

WHAT? You muzzies believe the Ayrab mythology of Adam and Eve populating Earth but you don't believe in this one? News flash: Both are lies.
Warya khaniisyaho move around you idiot. It's my personal belief the story of Adam and Eve is taken too literal by Christians, Jews, and Muslims. Never the less there is some truth to it, but I won't argue with your dumbass about this as you think Donald Trump will be President for 4 years

brboss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby brboss » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:21 pm

Under lineage section.

You got him!

:damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

He's on the low atheist :pac:

Qabil>Islam

That's why Somalia is a shit hole
Last edited by brboss on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DaacasBiyo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DaacasBiyo » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:23 pm

Warya khaniisyaho move around you idiot. It's my personal belief the story of Adam and Eve is taken too literal by Christians, Jews, and Muslims. Never the less there is some truth to it, but I won't argue with your dumbass about this as you think Donald Trump will be President for 4 years
Again, I am just showing people how confused and dumb you are even though you tried to pass yourself as someone you really are not. As for the other thread, if you don't even know how voting works I don't know why your dumbass believes the White supremacist Republicans who control both houses will impeach their leader but again this shows you don't know jack about US politics except what you brainless hears from the media.

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:41 pm

Again, I am just showing people how confused and dumb you are even though you tried to pass yourself as someone you really are not. As for the other thread, if you don't even know how voting works I don't know why your dumbass believes the White supremacist Republicans who control both houses will impeach their leader but again this shows you don't know jack about US politics except what you brainless hears from the media.
You are simply an imbecile with a room temperature IQ. Your lack of knowledge coupled with your hate of Islam is a deadly mixture. It leaves you coming off as a rabid delusional loser with no real sense of reality. You are nothing more than a degenerate , a deplorable individual.

And about Trump , in the time since you predicted Trump would last 4 years 2 Trump officials indicted and was revealed one was secretly indicted back in July and already pled guilty. From July till now that guy was still talking to Trump officials and it is speculated he was wearing wire creating recordings for Special Counsel to use . Everyone with a brain already knew Trump wouldnt last 4 years...and then there's you.

DaacasBiyo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DaacasBiyo » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:53 pm

You are simply an imbecile with a room temperature IQ. Your lack of knowledge coupled with your hate of Islam is a deadly mixture. It leaves you coming off as a rabid delusional loser with no real sense of reality. You are nothing more than a degenerate , a deplorable individual.

And about Trump , in the time since you predicted Trump would last 4 years 2 Trump officials indicted and was revealed one was secretly indicted back in July and already pled guilty. From July till now that guy was still talking to Trump officials and it is speculated he was wearing wire creating recordings for Special Counsel to use . Everyone with a brain already knew Trump wouldnt last 4 years...and then there's you.
Shiiiiiet, this Simp when he gets angry turns into a Pundit, that's his super power.

:Heh:

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:55 pm

Shiiiiiet, this Simp when he gets angry turns into a Pundit, that's his super power.

LMFAO look at this dumb ass nigga. "Ooh shit oh shit I don't got anything else to say" STFU just stick to sucking the white mans ceeb online you republican homo

brboss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby brboss » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:08 pm

LMFAO look at this dumb ass nigga. "Ooh shit oh shit I don't got anything else to say" STFU just stick to sucking the white mans ceeb online you republican homo
You don't even believe the Adam and Eve how you call yourself Muslim hypocrite :lol:

You been exposed sxb :Heh:

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:32 pm

You don't even believe the Adam and Eve how you call yourself Muslim hypocrite :lol:

You been exposed sxb :Heh:
I never once said that. I just said people take the story more literal than they should. It's it more figurative.

brboss
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby brboss » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:06 pm

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.