Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Haplogroups T and Y

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somali Haplogroups T and Y

Postby zumaale » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:12 pm

You real frustration with me is because I debunk your nonsense and you have no response but ad hominems.Just take your L and leave genetics for those that actually try to understand it without any biases/agenda

Great band! :)

UniQueen

Postby UniQueen » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:26 pm

My somali sister i hate to break it to you but Hawiyes are assimilated oromos. I don't want to sound like an ass because i love hawiye girls
Hawiyes are not assimilated Oromos you filthy idoor. Just bc Oromos are cushitic too and have higher population doesnt mean we are assimilated.. we are related to them but we are completely two different groups.
My sister hawiye = oromo and oromo = hawiye, granted hawiyes have been absorbed into the somali gene pool but they are of oromo origins. I remember my friend telling me that during the hobyo sultanate, when boqor kenaadid colonised the local tribes of the south, that he found the hawiyes speaking oromo language. And today hawiyes speak somali but to say they are indigenous to the horn would be a little stretch, hawiye are basically oromo farmers from ethiopia who migrated east and got absorbed. Now hawiyes are screaming "We Wuz Natives n Shiet" lmao is deeji abaayo, tariiqkaada waa laa yaqaan.

Lmaooooo handicaapat waaxid.. you are just mad bc Hawiye are original asalka Soomaliya with no mixing. unlike your folks who are descendant of goatfuckers.. marka no need to hate and lie. Hawiyes are real indigineous ethnic Somalis. Just bc we Hawiyes are cushitic and Oromos are cushitic doesnt mean they came from us or vice versa you idiot. Also since when did fag kenadid colonized south? Been ha isku sheegin fakimad yahay maskaxda ka jiran. Garac kenadiid usiga iyo ina aderahiisa (darood) un buu adoonsaday una taliyey.
Fuck off and dont quote me anymore

DacasBiyo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby DacasBiyo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:35 pm

E1b1b in Arabia is probably due to the intense slave trade of the last 2 centuries by Arabs. That particular clade is not native to the Arabian peninsula.

Arguably the Lebanese subclade marker is EM123.

Dir T marker is vastly different from Indian subcontinent marker, perhaps the split happened in the Fertile Crescent (origins of T-M184 and not as the dude above alluded to in India), and moved down Egypt, where T mutated to the Somali marker about 8,000 years ago and came down from the Red Sea hills to the horn of Africa about 2,500 years ago. T reached the Horn first and not the E-V32 Oromos that split from main Oromo branch to become 'Somalis' who migrated up from southern Ethiopia/Lake Turkana region, :lol: .

We were the original Samaale.
Ina Adeer, our Haplogroup is found from Iberia to Kazakhstan. I have already addressed what our (including HG-T Isaaqs) probable SNP is on Somalispot. Ironically, despite never having claimed to be of Middle Eastern origin, our closest relatives would be Gulf Arabs; Sardinians and Ashkenazi Jews. We obviously did not recently migrate to the Horn, but the TMRCA of our subclade demonstrates that our Western Eurasian ancestry is not in doubt.
https://www.yfull.com/tree/T-Y16897/
That is evidence enough that we either came through the Levant or the Red Sea route. Our founder effect origins and probable subclade was also touched upon on Anthrogenica. As usual, Drobbah had to insert his E-V32 ass into a topic that did not concern him.

http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthread. ... with-Islam
This Drobbah guy is Awale?

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:40 pm

E1b1b in Arabia is probably due to the intense slave trade of the last 2 centuries by Arabs. That particular clade is not native to the Arabian peninsula.

Dir T marker is vastly different from Indian subcontinent marker, perhaps the split happened in the Fertile Crescent (origins of T-M184 and not as the dude above alluded to in India), and moved down Egypt, where T mutated to the Somali marker about 8,000 years ago and came down from the Red Sea hills to the horn of Africa about 2,500 years ago. T reached the Horn first and not the E-V32 Oromos that split from main Oromo branch to become 'Somalis' who migrated up from southern Ethiopia/Lake Turkana region, :lol: .

Ina Adeer, our Haplogroup is found from Iberia to Kazakhstan. I have already addressed what our (including HG-T Isaaqs) probable SNP is on Somalispot. Ironically, despite never having claimed to be of Middle Eastern origin, our closest relatives would be Gulf Arabs; Sardinians and Ashkenazi Jews. We obviously did not recently migrate to the Horn, but the TMRCA of our subclade demonstrates that our Western Eurasian ancestry is not in doubt.
That is evidence enough that we either came through the Levant or the Red Sea route. Our founder effect origins and probable subclade was also touched upon on Anthrogenica. As usual, Drobbah had to insert his E-V32 ass into a topic that did not concern him.

This Drobbah guy is Awale?
Hell No? He is the last poster in that Anthrogenica thread. Whenever Haplogroup T origins is discussed on that forum, his insecure ass is present. He was even once Karbashed by an Cadaan guy in the following thread. :lol:

http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthread. ... NA-)/page2

Drobbah is his original nick on Somalinet. He has had other nicks too.
Last edited by zumaale on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlpArsalan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AlpArsalan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:40 pm

You do realize the OP in that thread is a CM V32 cousin of mine.Ofcourse my folks have to teach you things about your own haplogroup since your langaab clansmen lack the mental capacity to comprehend scientific studies

Also I entered the thread since you started spreading misinformation on Habar Awal claiming we have T which I'm not surprised since you are desperate for recruits lol

As for your quotes about E1b1b coming from slaves just goes to show how little you know.In fact E1b1b and J1 arrived in the Arabian Peninsula at the same time.It was only in the Levant where E1b1b preceded J1 (Natufian,PPNB Levant) and in fact all other haplogroups.

I will always enjoy backhand slapping you with facts.Now run along with your cousin and once you garnered enough knowledge on this topic then come holla at your boy

Soul89

Postby Soul89 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:43 pm

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:45 pm

You do realize the OP in that thread is a CM V32 cousin of mine.Ofcourse my folks have to teach you things about your own haplogroup since your langaab clansmen lack the mental capacity to comprehend scientific studies

Also I entered the thread since you started spreading misinformation on Habar Awal claiming we have T which I'm not surprised since you are desperate for recruits lol

As for your quotes about E1b1b coming from slaves just goes to show how little you know.In fact E1b1b and J1 arrived in the Arabian Peninsula at the same time.It was only in the Levant where E1b1b preceded J1 (Natufian,PPNB Levant) and in fact all other haplogroups.

I will always enjoy backhand slapping you with facts.Now run along with your cousin and once you garnered enough knowledge on this topic then come holla at your boy
Am I even on that thread? I am not a member of Anthrogenica, I just lurk. On Somalinet, we have put you in your place one too many times kid. Remember Thanato's thread?

I thought you were done with me? Want another song?

DacasBiyo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby DacasBiyo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Am I even on that thread? I am not a member of Anthrogenica, I just lurk. On Somalinet, we have put you in your place one too many times kid. Remember Thanato's thread?

I thought you were done with me? Want another song?
Nigga, I am the one who makes jokes here. But that's a good.

:russ:

AlpArsalan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AlpArsalan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Resorting to deflection again are we my little Surre gypsy?

Join anthrogenica and create a thread presenting your claims nd watch even ajaanib debunk you and repeat what I'm saying to you right now.

You better check out a recent study that came out on Neolithic Morocans.Might shatter your worldview...

Anyways I noticed once thing about T-M184 folks online whether Dir or Ajanabi is that they are very insecure.The Dir want to prove that they have been in North/Northeast Africa since Cushites formed (I used to be of that opinion) while the foreign ones believe it entered during the Islamic era.

Now go check the Morrocan study and specifically the KEB samples

zumaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zumaale » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:33 pm

Resorting to deflection again are we my little Surre gypsy?

Join anthrogenica and create a thread presenting your claims nd watch even ajaanib debunk you and repeat what I'm saying to you right now.

You better check out a recent study that came out on Neolithic Morocans.Might shatter your worldview...

Anyways I noticed once thing about T-M184 folks online whether Dir or Ajanabi is that they are very insecure.The Dir want to prove that they have been in North/Northeast Africa since Cushites formed (I used to be of that opinion) while the foreign ones believe it entered during the Islamic era.

Now go check the Morrocan study and specifically the KEB samples
I do not make any claims. Until we Dirs do a full Y-test and compare them with other Y16897 Y-full test results, I am non the wiser.

I have read the Moroccan Study, it shows how haplogroup T entered Africa via various migratory routes. The Moroccan Neolithic T subclade is completely different to the probable Dir one, its related to a subclade found among Western Europeans. It appears to have entered Africa from Iberia.

Scroll through my posts, unlike Xildiid, I do not associate with a Cushitic lineage. The TMRCA date of our subclade suggests we came to Africa after the formation of the Cushites.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:39 pm

As for your quotes about E1b1b coming from slaves just goes to show how little you know
Not quite. Arabian Peninsula encompasses more than the Levant or northern Arabia. I had in mind relatively modern slave trade of Africans, in particular Oromos, to Oman, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, etc. While I am aware of the presence of E1b1b in the Levant 12,000 years ago, it is not native to the region. This dispersion/migration to the Levant happened during the late Paleolithic and Mesolithic periods. Origins of this marker, as with other Cushites such as the Oromos, is east-Africa.

T, conversely can be said, origins are in the area between the eastern Mediterranean Sea to the Zagros Mountains. Most probably the Levant/Fertile Crescent region of Syria/Northern Iraq. As Zumaale said, we don't claim to be Arabs (or Dravidians). In fact, it predates any semblance of modern Arabia or India.

Edit: I just went back to the Op's post. What is so controversial about the post? Granted the sampling may be small but the trend is in the right trajectory. All males who claim to be Dir come out as T. It means that more than preponderance of evidence, Dir is T but T is not all Dir.

AlpArsalan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AlpArsalan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:54 pm

As for your quotes about E1b1b coming from slaves just goes to show how little you know
Not quite. Arabian Peninsula encompasses more than the Levant or northern Arabia. I had in mind relatively modern slave trade of Africans, in particular Oromos, to Oman, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, etc. While I am aware of the presence of E1b1b in the Levant 12,000 years ago, it is not native to the region. This dispersion/migration to the Levant happened during the late Paleolithic and Mesolithic periods. Origins of this marker, as with other Cushites such as the Oromos
E1b1b isn't native to the Southern Levant yet the oldest samples found in the Levant are E-M34?

The origins of majority of E-M35 from European V13 to the Berber E-M81 is Egypt.The E1b1b subclades that were found in Arabia are also ancient arrivals from Egypt.Heck E-M35 seems to be the quintessential Afro-Asiatic marker with the only branch it's missing is the Chadic languages

I also used to think perhaps the V32/V12 and other non E-M34 subclade were proof of recent Egyptian/Horner influence yet none of these S.Levantines or Arabians share the same subclades as Cushites.And Egyptians carry both the Cushite & Levantine/Arabian branch of V32 which makes sense as the homeland of the subclade.Also Yemen completely lacks Y17750 (The Levantine branch of V32).

V32 (originating in current Baja territory) is divided in three branches:

1.Found in Kenyan Luhyas in a small frequency.Probably represent a failed a migration from the North
2.Found among Cushtic speakers and spread to the Horn with the migrating pastoralists with a small precense l
3.Found in the Southern Levant/North Arabia and Egypt

This split happened around 5300 years..... and Tbh I'm not sure how T got to the Horn but it obviously has to be after this date...Do you know if the other T-M70 Cushitic speakers including Southern Cushite speakers share the same subclade as the Dir or Garxajis? Perhaps it was one major migration around 3-4k years ago which gives the Southern Cushite enough time to absorb some T males and migrate into Kenya and Tanzania

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:20 pm

E1b1a = The most superior haplogroup in the world. The haplogroup of the strongest and the most athletic people in the world.
E1b1b = The inferior distant relative of E1b1a. The haplogroup of majority of the inferior lamagoodle race.
Haplogroup T = Descendant of Australian aboriginal sub-humans. I feel sorry Isaaq and Dir.

AlpArsalan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AlpArsalan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:50 pm

E1b1a = The most superior haplogroup in the world. The haplogroup of the strongest and the most athletic people in the world.
E1b1b = The inferior distant relative of E1b1a. The haplogroup of majority of the inferior lamagoodle race.
Haplogroup T = Descendant of Australian aboriginal sub-humans. I feel sorry Isaaq and Dir.
E1b1b men produced civilozations from Ancient Egypt,Abysinnia,Phonecia,Ancient Greece and even Napoleon iyo Hitler.

The greatest civilization Bantus ever had was great Zimbabwe and they were probably civilized by the nearby Cushite Pastoralists.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.