Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Ancestral DNA is a joke.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
theologain

Why Ancestral DNA is a joke.

Postby theologain » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:22 am

DNA is not fake but finding out your Ancestral DNA is damn fake, we have an experiment done by Inside edition

One of the triplets, Erica McGraw, is the daughter-in-law of TV's Dr. Phil McGraw. Her husband, Jay, is the executive producer of the television program The Doctors.

Erica and her two sisters, Nicole and Jaclyn, used one of the most popular tests, "23 and Me." To complete it, all they had to do was spit in a cup and ship off their samples.

Another set of triplets taking part in Inside Edition's experiment were the Maynard sisters, who were once on American Idol. They used a test kit from Family Tree DNA, and had to swab the inside of their mouths to complete the test.

Our third set of identical triplets were from New Jersey and used a kit from Ancestry DNA.

Also tested were a rare set of identical quadruplets, as the singing Pyfrom Quads, of California, took the test from 23andMe as well.

“Their ancestry should be absolutely identical,” DNA expert Dr. David Ku, of Universal Genetics, told Inside Edition.

Inside Edition’s Chief Investigative Correspondent Lisa Guerrero revealed the results to Erica McGraw and her sisters on the set of the TV program The Doctors. She was joined by the show’s host, Dr. Travis Stork.

The sisters were all 99 percent European but the test from 23andMe also showed some surprising differences.

Nicole was 11 percent French and German but Erica was 22.3 percent. Their sister Jaclyn was in the middle at 18 percent.

"I'm surprised," Nicole said. "I’m surprised because we came from the same egg and DNA. How are our ancestries different?"

Guerrero then met with the Maynard triplets and revealed the results for their “Family Tree DNA” tests. It showed they all had British Isles ancestry but the amount was different.

Erin Maynard was 59 percent, Mandy was 66 percent and Melissa was 70 percent.

The tests also showed that Mandy had six percent Scandinavian ancestry but her identical sisters showed none.
Last edited by theologain on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

cheifaqilbari
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Why Ancestral DNA is a joke.

Postby cheifaqilbari » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:04 am

its all bs, those big companies want ur dna for something else .

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:47 am

well this only emphasizes the uniqueness of every individual despite being identical twins. do both twins have identical finger prints? Waa maay soo ma ha?. didn't u all see the Dutch twins who were artificially inseminated? one came out black the other white even though they were twins n despite the fact that their DNA was mixed by error with other dinars. this is a testament th Allah's master plan. u r special.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:53 am

I think DNA test are accurate but they tamper with it to make it more interesting and compel more people to take the test, they have both the financial incentive but also collecting information about the general populous that is unbeknown to even the person taking the test themselves, its like Google constantly stealing your information and putting it into a database to monetise it but also to give it to the government to spy on you. However with DNA the information you are giving away you yourself don't even know, unless you do a proper research about it, DNA and the human genome project is relatively knew and evolving so there is much about it that we don't know, don't let them pull a fast one on you and keep your dna to yourself as long as you can haha.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:01 am

I think DNA test are accurate but they tamper with it to make it more interesting and compel more people to take the test, they have both the financial incentive but also collecting information about the general populous that is unbeknown to even the person taking the test themselves, its like Google constantly stealing your information and putting it into a database to monetise it but also to give it to the government to spy on you. However with DNA the information you are giving away you yourself don't even know, unless you do a proper research about it, DNA and the human genome project is relatively knew and evolving so there is much about it that we don't know, don't let them pull a fast one on you and keep your dna to yourself as long as you can haha.

:lol: :lol: adali u r paranoid! Google and govt conspire together??? I would be a whole Sh!t of problems walle! U should see the list of things I google, its far worst than the freakiest sexual fetish u ever had! :lol:

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:36 am

DNA tests might be accurate but 23andme is for sure damn not and I've been trying to tell these f-king idiots on this website that, especially that doqon @brboss.

23andme is a scam it's not a real lab they take your money and give you bullshit analysis. Any website you go to is a scam this type of service just isn't offered commercially.

I don't even know a group that has done massive DNA test on the Somali's in the horn even, so how can some website tell us what our genetics are? Where are they basing their information off? It's all bullshit

theologain

Postby theologain » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:35 pm

well this only emphasizes the uniqueness of every individual despite being identical twins. do both twins have identical finger prints? Waa maay soo ma ha?. didn't u all see the Dutch twins who were artificially inseminated? one came out black the other white even though they were twins n despite the fact that their DNA was mixed by error with other dinars. this is a testament th Allah's master plan. u r special.
Dr. David Ku a genealogist mentions that Twins share the same identical Mtdna and YDna.

Brothers who were born separately have seprate results.

theologain

Postby theologain » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:36 pm

DNA tests might be accurate but 23andme is for sure damn not and I've been trying to tell these f-king idiots on this website that, especially that doqon @brboss.

23andme is a scam it's not a real lab they take your money and give you bullshit analysis. Any website you go to is a scam this type of service just isn't offered commercially.

I don't even know a group that has done massive DNA test on the Somali's in the horn even, so how can some website tell us what our genetics are? Where are they basing their information off? It's all bullshit
They have only tested on 5 somali people from somalia only.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:02 am

:lol: :lol: adali u r paranoid! Google and govt conspire together??? I would be a whole Sh!t of problems walle! U should see the list of things I google, its far worst than the freakiest sexual fetish u ever had! :lol:
Have you not noticed when you look at shoes online, all of a sudden every add is about that shoe you looked at lol, about the feds,its not conspiracy theory, its legislation walaale macan, don't act like an uneducated peasant. Every government does it, atleast in the west they give us an illusion of freedom while in china they straight up block google facebook and many other websites.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:20 am

Adali

Those are marketing malware. Somalinet has that too! :) Otherwise FBI should have been at my door many times. I have googled, how to kill your husband and get away with it!

DacasBiyo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby DacasBiyo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:03 pm

Adali

Those are marketing malware. Somalinet has that too! :) Otherwise FBI should have been at my door many times. I have googled, how to kill your husband and get away with it!
Basra you're too dumb to commit murder, you the type that would go to the police and surrender for just thinking about committing a murder.

:deadrose:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Adali

Basra you're too dumb to commit murder, you the type that would go to the police and surrender for just thinking about committing a murder.

:deadrose:
:dj: :dj:

Dacaas

Naaah dear. I watch a lot of crime reality tv! (the only thing I watch on tv lol) I enjoy them. Especially those 48 hours. Very crisp put together.

Naah, if I didn't fear jail for life or being hanged. oooh murder would be delicious. :stylin:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.