Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

We should all immediately leave Somalinet before we turn into Basra who has been here since 1998!!! I am leaving goodbye

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: We should all immediately leave Somalinet before we turn into Basra who has been here since 1998!!! I am leaving goo

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:21 pm

:sland: :sland: :sland: :sland: :sland:

KA NAX OO NAFTA WAA!

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: We should all immediately leave Somalinet before we turn into Basra who has been here since 1998!!! I am leaving goo

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:32 pm

I just saw Basra taking part in a 1998 Somalinet Thread

f-king 1998 !!!! the kid that was born in Somalia in that year has now his own kid !!!

There are people who were not born on this forum when she was logged into Somalinet !!!

If the people who were debating with Basra in that 1998 thread were in their late 20s they are now close to 50 !!!!!! :lol:

The worst thing is how non productive this place is and how much of our time it steals. Basra has been on Somalinet the same amount as it took Siyad Bare to rule Somalia from 1969 to 1991 :lol: . How many master degree could she had taken or many business could she build in the same era let her life be a warning to the rest of us.

When Basra was taking part in Somalinet debates in 1998 the Darood who fled Mogadishu was still in their refugee camps the civil war was still fresh

Ha KU mashquliin inanta maxa ka galay? Orood calcalkga iyo issu dulayntadii idoor halkii ka wad f-king pathetic ..

Odyga Cali bile aka shinbir galayer siida u dhaan Basra was lagu dhama inaad ku Soo caan baxdiid
Bahal dhintay ayaad tahay walee. Who the fuck do you think you are. Fuck you and fuck your disease ridden brain, fuck-face :umad: :pacspit:
Why are you mad ? There is no off button here . There is only one fact. We are enenmy for life calcalka igla taag.

We don't share culture or nasab . I see u as barbarians who need to be tamed.

TheGrumpyGeeljire
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TheGrumpyGeeljire » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:35 pm

Ha KU mashquliin inanta maxa ka galay? Orood calcalkga iyo issu dulayntadii idoor halkii ka wad f-king pathetic ..

Odyga Cali bile aka shinbir galayer siida u dhaan Basra was lagu dhama inaad ku Soo caan baxdiid
Bahal dhintay ayaad tahay walee. Who the fuck do you think you are. Fuck you and fuck your disease ridden brain, fuck-face :umad: :pacspit:
Why are you mad ? There is no off button here . There is only one fact. We are enenmy for life calcalka igla taag.

We don't share culture or nasab .
I see u as barbarians who need to be tamed.
Yes, I agree. People like you have no nasab or culture. :D

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:48 am

grumpy@lool.

u r my age....or I am not older than more than 5 years. :clap:

xiima. :rose:

guys I love my notoriety in somalinet. in fact I made somalinet "forum" what it is.....smarty is jealous because she begged me to join somalionline thousand of Times

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:36 am

smarty

Yes, I am proud of it. I am better than u! What r u known famous for? Nothing. LOOOOOOL

Zooma@looool and u r the first habar awal homosexual I know LOOOOOL

Adali

I am not a bot. I am a charming suave human being who happens to have lived a life according to her own terms! LOL
I am not saying there is anything wrong with posting here since 1998, heck it is quite impressive since internet was not even that popular back then. What I am saying is your personality is very predictable. :lol:

Zoomalia4Kucks
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Zoomalia4Kucks » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:45 pm

smarty

Yes, I am proud of it. I am better than u! What r u known famous for? Nothing. LOOOOOOL

Zooma@looool and u r the first habar awal homosexual I know LOOOOOL

Adali

I am not a bot. I am a charming suave human being who happens to have lived a life according to her own terms! LOL
1. I'm not HA

2. Ask your daughter how this long guus changed her life ayeeyo Basra

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:35 pm

Adali

:lol: Your personality is very funny. You come off as sexless. Android. :lol: Some days you are a metrosexual male. Some days u r a female on her period. Some days you are a male wanna be. But never a real "man" emanating from you! U and Zooma! :eat: But the character Grumpy aka Gashaanle,, now that is something! :dj: :dj:

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:12 pm

Owlaad jaceyl dhaley, leave the legendary Dame Basra alone.

Ps. A word of warning for any Faarax who ever entertained any thoughts of taking Basra as his wife: She is butac enough to make a meal of her consort if she so desires. Aproach her @ your own peril.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.