Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

South Sudanese people are savages and are ruining African's image in Australia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
PureQ
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

South Sudanese people are savages and are ruining African's image in Australia

Postby PureQ » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:04 am

The South Sudanese Dinkas have completely ruined the African reputation in Australia. These people are an embarrassment to all other African groups in Australia. They have destroyed the African reputation with their behavior and attitude.

Pre-2004, Australia was awesome for us and other East Africans. I use to tell people I am from Somalia and their reply would be where is that. That was how low our profile was. Then the Dinka came. Tall, Dark, noticeable and violent. These people don't understand how that Blacks are the most stereotyped people in the world.

These people caused so much problems that Australian government stopped African immigrant to Australia. They are overrepresented in the crimes stats and there was a media war against them at one stage.

They are like the Ghetto Americans in down under. They dress like them, act like them and think they are thugs. The government wastes tax payers money on stupid services to help them out. It's crazy. They claim racism all the times. They think it's 1960's America.

Everybody hates them. Australians, Asians, Wogs and other Africans.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: South Sudanese people are savages and are ruining African's image in Australia

Postby Basra- » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:50 pm

:roll: "Hey, where u from"? Somalia. "Oh where is that?" :lol: :lol:

Who cares. If i were the Sudanese and i looked the way they look, and dumb white people stare at them like they r monsters. i would have issues. I mean, its overwhelming feelings to be gawked at every time u go in the world. The White people, especially the ignorant special specie white people of Australia are terrible. They are descendants of criminals. The Sudanese would faired well in the US where they blend in with everybody! I feel sorry for them. I am not sorry the Australian govt stopped African refugee. Its for the better of Africans. :clap:

Bring them to the united states. We welcome them!

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: South Sudanese people are savages and are ruining African's image in Australia

Postby Nubis » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:57 pm

Stop caring about what people think.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:56 pm

nobody gives a shat stop being a flower caring about what cadaan gaalo think of you.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.