Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My life in Carabta for 1 month

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
theologain

My life in Carabta for 1 month

Postby theologain » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:08 am

I took into your account for me to stay in the kingpin Arab country, called Saudi Arabia. We need o clear some misconceptions of that country.

1-Racism
This is no.1 thing people hate Carabta for no reason, just because a maid getting bashed on camera or black man getting bashed none of that shit happen. I have seen many types of colours of Arabs from Somali Brown to Circassian white, why are you even complaining. The truth is you have to be a big dickhead to get into a fight with them. Yes, they are disgusting Arabs but they like Bad somalis back in Somalia waiting to scam you or fight you. They are KKK cadaan killing black people or Black and Black crime. But when Arab fights Hindi taxi driver he is worse than a KKK man killing a black guy.

2-Somalis not welcomed in anyway
I seen Somalis respected in the country, even though they is some international tensions they still respect Somalis, I even acted like some sorta Somali Supremacist to get the worst of reactions and nothing was going down. They respect and even educated in a bit of Islamic Somali History, like Ahmad Al Ghazi, Sayyid Muhammad Abdulle Hassan and many more things. There is the remaining decedents of dervish fighters which are Dhulbhante and Ogadeen in tribe living Saudi Arabia and they are respected by Hindi, Sindhi, Carab, Madow everyone. Look on the respect we get. Just because on peice of paper because somalis can't rent a car makes people angry. Somalis are stupid, I went to the wazir in immgration in Jeddah he is somali, he said "in the years of 2016 and 2017, 9000 somalis came to the country by umrah visa and only 2000 returned back to their home countries".

3-Indoctrination
Indoctrination in Deen sense you people saying that they are helping to kill people World wide, well that not true. Saudi Arabia army is 100% saudi citzens and are usually jahil in deen. You say Shariah police they don't have weapons they just come and advise.

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: My life in Carabta for 1 month

Postby xiimaaya » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:13 pm

Saudi agent alert

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:13 am

Thanks for sharing ur experience but the reason why these SJW hate Arabs is not because a maid got disrespected or something, It’s because of religion or they tap dancing for black supremacist groups who accuse Somalis of being pro arab.

There’s good and bad people everywhere

theologain

Postby theologain » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:00 am

Saudi agent alert
Nah I am not I am just caadi guy wanted to seeit my self. Experience fam.

theologain

Postby theologain » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:00 am

Saudi agent alert
Nah I am not I am just caadi guy wanted to see it my self. Experience fam.

theologain

Postby theologain » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:08 am

Thanks for sharing ur experience but the reason why these SJW hate Arabs is not because a maid got disrespected or something, It’s because of religion or they tap dancing for black supremacist groups who accuse Somalis of being pro arab.

There’s good and bad people everywhere
I believe Somalis who are "Pro Arab" which literally translates to more conscious towards they're own religion are very misunderstood people. In this world we have more dumb people than Smart people. Think for your self when a A muslim rohingya kid get abused by and then killed by the a Buddhist (God Forbid) and then a Black man gaalo gets enslaved by Libyan Arab they run to the black man gaalo.

Then they say why are no imams talking about Muslim issues. They do, they do, I was listening to a lecture by a Brother he said "What have you contributed to the deen, less than one percent and you criticise the Scholars".

I said many times The Arabs are Human beings, Every Human is either bad or good.

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:09 pm

I like visiting UAE every now and then, but I wouldn't want to live there. There is just something about the Somali community over there, I don't know, may be I'm allergic to ciyaal casiir.

theologain

Postby theologain » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:51 am

I like visiting UAE every now and then, but I wouldn't want to live there. There is just something about the Somali community over there, I don't know, may be I'm allergic to ciyaal casiir.
Our children in the west are worse than ciyaal casiir they are like Hooyo lacag ii sii I wanna buy drugs. UAE is a good place but its flamin ht and to much damn tourists.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.