Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do the Somali people want Peace?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Do the Somali people want Peace?

Postby LoveandLight » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:03 am

Are the Somali people tired of the status quo? The Somali people invited dishonor and disaster to themselves! Now, then, what can be done about the quagmire that we find ourselves in? First, let us identify the problems that are facing us. Among the many problems plaguing the Somali people, wherever that they are in the world, I have identified three chief causes that have caused perpetual misery and torment for the Somali people:

• 1. The Virus that is religion!

2. The Genital Mutilation and Torture of boys and girls!

3. The Abuse, Torture, and Murder of animals!

Gaashaanle Sare LoveandLight will be delving deep in the coming days and weeks!

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Do the Somali people want Peace?

Postby AwRastaale » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:57 am

Was your sister cut?

Does she hate Islam?

Is her name Weris Diriye or Ayan Hirsi?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:36 am

Are you an atheist agnostic militant atheist.

Any way which Somalis somali Kenyans somali ethiopians. Somali djiboutians

The only Somalis that are a mess a koonfurians zumalians and they are terrorists pirates and barbaric folka they love the madness they love killing qabilism And jihadism alshaabism.is all the work of walanweyns

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:25 am

Was your sister cut?

Does she hate Islam?

Is her name Weris Diriye or Ayan Hirsi?

I am happy to report that my sister did not experience that INHUMANITY!

No, my sister loves her religion.

Waris Diriye is a beautiful woman! I read her book: Desert Flower.

Laangaab miyad tahay? What is your qabiil? You don't want to fuck with me! I will karbaash you and your motherfuckin' tol!

I am the most feared member on these blasted forums!

L. A. Light

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:40 am

The only Somalis that are a mess a koonfurians zumalians and they are terrorists pirates and barbaric folka they love the madness they love killing qabilism And jihadism alshaabism.is all the work of walanweyns

I am not an atheist! I am a spiritual person who is also a Vegan. I am a Wadani person. I wish to help all Somalis! My record of over three years attests to this fact.

What about the Isaaq bastards that back Al-Shabaab? What about the Isaaq crimes against beesha Dhulbahante?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:13 pm

Good your spiritual do you do yoga what about Krishana the Hindu god. Any way do you have proof isaaq support alshabaab..

Tycoon5647

Postby Tycoon5647 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:51 pm

I am not an atheist! I am a spiritual person who is also a Vegan. I am a Wadani person. I wish to help all Somalis! My record of over three years attests to this fact.

What about the Isaaq bastards that back Al-Shabaab? What about the Isaaq crimes against beesha Dhulbahante?
warya beesha Dhulbahante are Somalilanders, don't get it twisted. Sool and Sanaag belong to Somaliland :sland:

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:34 pm

Good your spiritual do you do yoga what about Krishana the Hindu god. Any way do you have proof isaaq support alshabaab..

Yes, I do Yoga and Tai Chi. I am not Hindu.

No, I do not have proof. The Isaaq are those with the most to achieve from destabilizing Puntland and Somalia!

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:27 pm

How do what do we gain from destablizing puntland
And Somalia isn't puntland Somalia why name them as 2 different countries. Are you a girl or a boy

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:32 pm

I have a lot of work to do!

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:33 pm

Keen Gacanta! Read Surah Wa-Shamsi on Him!

The sadistic Quran teachers in the West should be reported to the authorities! No wonder the Zoomalis are savage. They are suffering everywhere they are on this Flat Earth. They brought this dishonor and disaster onto themselves! PLEASE protect your children from these psychopathic religious abusers.

This Public Service Announcement was brought to you by LoveandLight.

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:44 pm

warya beesha Dhulbahante are Somalilanders, don't get it twisted. Sool and Sanaag belong to Somaliland :sland:

War Qaadka iska daa! I know you Isaaq love masticating like livestock! Beesha Dhulbahante waa Daarood! They wish to remain part of Somalia!

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:54 pm

Random topic.

LoveandLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LoveandLight » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:08 pm

Random topic.

Did I hit a nerve? What is your Qabiil? I will wash the floor with you!

maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby maria from west side » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:13 pm

:-@ Endless war...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.