Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

beeraha gobolka Gedo

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

beeraha gobolka Gedo

Postby Nomand » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:19 am

doloow

doloow

luuq

baardheere

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: beeraha gobolka Gedo

Postby Nomand » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:35 am

this beer is near Luuq

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:08 am

more farms in gedo baardheera

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:48 am

Masha'llah......however, these are peasant operations, understandably so, that need to be mechanized and scaled up.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:57 am

Masha'llah......however, these are peasant operations, understandably so, that need to be mechanized and scaled up.
yes that is true, but the potential is there, just needs a little investment

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:01 am

To be fair sxb......almost every region in Somalia has potential....the problem is fulfilling that potential. :som: :up:
However, the J/L region can be the breadbasket of Somalia. It is a tremendous resource.

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nomand » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:55 am

i don't agree with every somali region having potential, this is a land with the biggest river in Somalia. it just needs a little investment

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:29 am

Not potential in agriculture but other sectors....like mining, tourism, ceramics, marble etc. :som: :up:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri May 04, 2018 1:23 pm

Not potential in agriculture but other sectors....like mining, tourism, ceramics, marble etc. :som: :up:
One man's trash is another man's treasure, Jubboyinka have rich farming land that is not being utilized, I bet there is more land being farmed in Wajaale than Jubboyinka, its just sad.

This under developed sector in the most rich farming lands is just a crime against humanity, my uncle owns farms in Baardheere alhamdulilah, and I am jumping on the ship inshallah in Jamaame area.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.