Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trump pulling USA out of the JCPOA Iran Deal; EU, China, Russia, and Iran staying on

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FAH1223
webmaster

Trump pulling USA out of the JCPOA Iran Deal; EU, China, Russia, and Iran staying on

Postby FAH1223 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:31 pm

WiredForGood

Re: Trump pulling USA out of the JCPOA Iran Deal; EU, China, Russia, and Iran staying on

Postby WiredForGood » Tue May 08, 2018 1:33 pm

In the end, USA(Saudi Arabia and Israel) lose while Iran wins.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Trump pulling USA out of the JCPOA Iran Deal; EU, China, Russia, and Iran staying on

Postby gurey25 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:52 pm

The reason the deal happened in the first place was because the Europeans were losing so much business that they grew a spine for the first time and threatened to act independently so the US and Isreal folded.
Nobody expected the US to honour the deal, the main purpose was to remove UN sanctions and insure that when the US and Isreal renege in future that they will not have any semblance of legality in international law.
Iran also fully expected the Europeans to be bullied and brought back into line by their US master in the future so was not expecting investment and trade from them,
they used the brief time they had to repatriate all the "frozen" money held in western accounts.

The last Iranian sanctions were one of the failings of Putin.
Back then he did not believe the west could be so crazy so brazen to piss on international law, he was still in love with the west back then.
Then Georgia in 2008 hit hit him hard, but he still thought things could be dealt with diplomatically,
he still believed the west was sane.
Then Libya happened that was the wake up call and he promised that another Libya will not happen while he is alive.
Then MAidan coup happened in Ukraine he dropped the ball there too, he genuinely believed that the west would not do a coup against a democratically elected leader using neo-nazi elements.

but he redeemed himslef by taking back Crimea, thus checkmating all the actions of the west.

The results were clear, hysterical anger and frustration, he does it again a year later in Syria and we can tune into western mainstream TV, from CNN, MSNBC, BBC, DW, etc the daily screaming , rage , frustration and utter madness..
I have never been more entertained in my life, whenever i am bored i tune into CNN, hilarious..

Putin has finally realized that the west is insane and he is beginning to hold them in utter contempt.
Ironically from the translated writings of XI xinping he has always considered the west inferior and basically pieces of shit beneath his shoes, but he is all smile, and no one has a clue.
This is the general feeling of the chinese communist party..
Xi xinping must have been telling putin, i told you so !! so many times.

When will the west understand that Putin loves them, and always wanted peace and understanding and partnership...
The people around him want to fight even more than the US.

The next Russian president will not take insolent behavior and when pushed nukes will fly and we will all die..

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue May 08, 2018 5:03 pm

Your interpretation of past events is correct......but your analysis of the Russians is wrong.
Russia is a society that is dominated by oligarchs, they have nothing in common with ordinary Russians and treat them with contempt.
Putin has shackled the oligarchs not eliminated them.
As soon as Putin is gone Russia and it's resources will be turned over to western corporations. :)

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue May 08, 2018 9:55 pm

The reason the deal happened in the first place was because the Europeans were losing so much business that they grew a spine for the first time and threatened to act independently so the US and Isreal folded.
Nobody expected the US to honour the deal, the main purpose was to remove UN sanctions and insure that when the US and Isreal renege in future that they will not have any semblance of legality in international law.
Iran also fully expected the Europeans to be bullied and brought back into line by their US master in the future so was not expecting investment and trade from them,
they used the brief time they had to repatriate all the "frozen" money held in western accounts.

The last Iranian sanctions were one of the failings of Putin.
Back then he did not believe the west could be so crazy so brazen to piss on international law, he was still in love with the west back then.
Then Georgia in 2008 hit hit him hard, but he still thought things could be dealt with diplomatically,
he still believed the west was sane.
Then Libya happened that was the wake up call and he promised that another Libya will not happen while he is alive.
Then MAidan coup happened in Ukraine he dropped the ball there too, he genuinely believed that the west would not do a coup against a democratically elected leader using neo-nazi elements.

but he redeemed himslef by taking back Crimea, thus checkmating all the actions of the west.

The results were clear, hysterical anger and frustration, he does it again a year later in Syria and we can tune into western mainstream TV, from CNN, MSNBC, BBC, DW, etc the daily screaming , rage , frustration and utter madness..
I have never been more entertained in my life, whenever i am bored i tune into CNN, hilarious..

Putin has finally realized that the west is insane and he is beginning to hold them in utter contempt.
Ironically from the translated writings of XI xinping he has always considered the west inferior and basically pieces of shit beneath his shoes, but he is all smile, and no one has a clue.
This is the general feeling of the chinese communist party..
Xi xinping must have been telling putin, i told you so !! so many times.

When will the west understand that Putin loves them, and always wanted peace and understanding and partnership...
The people around him want to fight even more than the US.

The next Russian president will not take insolent behavior and when pushed nukes will fly and we will all die..
The mainstream media just goes back to the whole Russia collusion story and Mueller investigation. 24/7 it’s a new episode of Trump scandals. Christiane Amanpour actually had a good analysis on CNN earlier about the “regime change crew is back in town” referring to Bolton. I was surprised.

Gurey,

What do you think is on the menu now? The Israelis are deliberately attacking Iranian personnel in Syria trying to bait them.

Trump has neocons who are blood thirsty for a confrontation with Iran.

I’ve seen rumours of S-400 going to Iran by Russia. The Russians have also used an Iranian airbase for Syria ops.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue May 08, 2018 9:58 pm

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:01 am

Europeans will fold

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:51 pm

Your interpretation of past events is correct......but your analysis of the Russians is wrong.
Russia is a society that is dominated by oligarchs, they have nothing in common with ordinary Russians and treat them with contempt.
Putin has shackled the oligarchs not eliminated them.
As soon as Putin is gone Russia and it's resources will be turned over to western corporations. :)

There are 2 groups of oligarchs the smaller group are Russian nationalists and increasingly religious orthodox Christians, they form the backbone of Putin power.
The larger group of oligarchs are mostly Jews and Russians in love with the West.
These are the ones in shackles and are like mules working under the direction and control of the government.
The stupid ones are either in jail or have escaped to the west but lost allot of their assets.

In a judo move Putin allowed freedom of expression and allowed the pro West oligarchs to have TV stations insulting Russia on a daily basis ans pushing agenda like cnn, BBC.
This has turned most of the public against the West.
Genius.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:00 pm

Fah

As I said earlier I don't expect anything to happen.
All this media hype is just Netanyahu unleashing his frustration through captive mainstream Western media.
The window for an isreali attack on Iran is closing and within 2 to 3 years isreal will not be able to bomb Beirut or anywhere else terrorising civilians without a proportion response.

Every single isreali city is in range of hezbollah missiles and they have been getting more accurate and arrow or iron dome will not put a dent in the number of hits.

Soon isreal will be forced to shut the fuck up and behave itself like a normal country.

The idea of isrealis becoming a normal country with restraints is unthinkable to them hence all the madness and bitching.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:27 pm

Fah

As I said earlier I don't expect anything to happen.
All this media hype is just Netanyahu unleashing his frustration through captive mainstream Western media.
The window for an isreali attack on Iran is closing and within 2 to 3 years isreal will not be able to bomb Beirut or anywhere else terrorising civilians without a proportion response.

Every single isreali city is in range of hezbollah missiles and they have been getting more accurate and arrow or iron dome will not put a dent in the number of hits.

Soon isreal will be forced to shut the fuck up and behave itself like a normal country.

The idea of isrealis becoming a normal country with restraints is unthinkable to them hence all the madness and bitching.
The Israelis are emboldened though. They won’t have a White House this pro Israel in the future. The billionaires bankrolling the GOP and think tanks are popping the champagne

The extremist right wingers in the USA and the extremist right wingers in Israel are in parcel politically. Netanyahu has Trump under his thumb. Sheldon Adelson gave the Republicans $30M after that Embassy ceremony.

The Pentagon is cautious now but the likes of Bolton and Pompey have Trump’s ear and they’re lusting for a new war.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat May 19, 2018 12:44 am

Trump will be re selected after he declares war on the evil Iranians.

He will continue to please the powerful military complex and the wealthy Jewish owners. He will please the Kaballistic elite of the world (Rothschild, etc)

And the goyim shall pay the price....

keep working slaves.....

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat May 19, 2018 1:04 am

Trump is a genius I never thought he would pull out of the Iran deal he is really an American nationalist his national security adviser wants to invade Iran. Israel and the Saudis and Emirates all have a deal to kill Iran. Because the khaleeji Arabs have lost in Yemen they have lost in Lebanon muqtadr so sadr won in Iraq.

Hahahaha I am laughing on the dirac wearing Arab faggots long live the Islamic republic of Iran grand ayatollah ali sistani imam Ali kheimeni . Hassan ruxaani. The thing is the hardliners of Iran what will they do now

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:48 am

Trump is a genius I never thought he would pull out of the Iran deal he is really an American nationalist his national security adviser wants to invade Iran. Israel and the Saudis and Emirates all have a deal to kill Iran. Because the khaleeji Arabs have lost in Yemen they have lost in Lebanon muqtadr so sadr won in Iraq.

Hahahaha I am laughing on the dirac wearing Arab faggots long live the Islamic republic of Iran grand ayatollah ali sistani imam Ali kheimeni . Hassan ruxaani. The thing is the hardliners of Iran what will they do now
How is he a genius for only going to UAE/Saudi/Israeli demands? Trump is a puppet and an ignorant fool.

His own administration admits Iran is complying to the JCPOA.

He isn't a nationalist, he's just there to reverse anything Obama ever did.

They want a deal with the North Koreans. The Iran Deal for the DPRK would be a huge W for Trump.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:08 pm

Nubis
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nubis » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:09 pm

Ok.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.