Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ilhan Omar will become 1st Somali-American elected to the US Congress

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FAH1223
webmaster

Ilhan Omar will become 1st Somali-American elected to the US Congress

Postby FAH1223 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:31 am

FAH1223
webmaster

Re: Ilhan Omar will become 1st Somali-American elected to the US Congress

Postby FAH1223 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:32 am

kanadiid90
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby kanadiid90 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:50 am

mashalah congrats to her and the somali community over there :up:

now where is that AbdiFaggot that was trying to smear her name

zidane88
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby zidane88 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:05 am

Congrats to the sister.

Flower5

Postby Flower5 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:06 am

Congratulation to the sister

afisoone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: We all want to become president even though Amisom controls Mogadishu

Postby afisoone » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:20 pm

I am paranoid for the racism it will bring for that win. I am in different mood.... My brain tells me something else.

I am worried somalis who will have uscis interview for their future. Because I know the elements very well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway congratulation for the big win...

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:32 pm

He has already provided enough material (doesn't matter if it's false ) to the racist republicans to smear her name.
the bigots dont care about facts, in this era of fake news, that's all they needed to run with.
the sad sad thing is, they (abdijohnson and his crew) did this because they couldn't stand to see their fellow clanswomen married to the 'enemy' qabiil (her husband).

anyways, I am glad not only her but other somalis also succeeded :stylin:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:38 am

He has already provided enough material (doesn't matter if it's false ) to the racist republicans to smear her name.
the bigots dont care about facts, in this era of fake news, that's all they needed to run with.
the sad sad thing is, they (abdijohnson and his crew) did this because they couldn't stand to see their fellow clanswomen married to the 'enemy' qabiil (her husband).

Very sad. Are the MJ female crew in on this smear campaign tactic? I am referring to sspot users who fled snet.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:16 am

Very sad. Are the MJ female crew in on this smear campaign tactic? I am referring to sspot users who fled snet.
not sure, but I remembering reading that thread and smh specially when it got picked up by the racists.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:34 am

On another whole topic; what do you think about the beef between Omarosa and her Ex Trump? :lol:

CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby CigaalSHiiDaaDCFC » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:38 am

^ entertaining stuff .. she gets under his orange skin lol

I was rooting for her, so glad she had won. She gonna be the first hijab-wearing and one of the frist muslim woman elected to US Congres :clap:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:22 pm

On another whole topic; what do you think about the beef between Omarosa and her Ex Trump? :lol:
:lol:

they both are trash but like cigaal said it's entertaining, she probably has a tape of trump saying nigger this and that.

it doesnt reallt matter tho, he can wear KKK hoodie, hang a black man and he still wouldn't lose his supporters.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:21 pm

Well said. The sad bit is she knows damn well her book won't garner the sell target she is aiming for, but is looking for her next reality show meal by going to all the liberal media promoting "unhinged". She is desperate, but I think she will be a good fit as a cast member of one of those desperate housewives reality show. There, she will be set for good and join the millionaire club.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:01 am

they both are trash but like cigaal said it's entertaining, she probably has a tape of trump saying nigger this and that.

it doesnt reallt matter tho, he can wear KKK hoodie, hang a black man and he still wouldn't lose his supporters.
MAGA = MAKE APARTHEID GREAT AGAIN

baarubax82

Postby baarubax82 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:27 am

MAGA = MAKE APARTHEID GREAT AGAIN

:lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.