Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why are Muuse Cabdalle of Garxajis always compared to Isse Muuse lol

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Tycoon5647

Why are Muuse Cabdalle of Garxajis always compared to Isse Muuse lol

Postby Tycoon5647 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:43 pm

I'm from the Muuse Cabdalle clan of habar yonis of Garxajis. I still can't wrap round my head why we are always compared to Isse Muuse of habar awal. Are we that big?

We have large populations in all 3 cities Hargesia, Berbera and Burco. Also oodweyne. I never realized how truly big Garxajis is!

xiimaaya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Why are Muuse Cabdalle of Garxajis always compared to Isse Muuse lol

Postby xiimaaya » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:52 am

Who’s bigger habar yonis or havar Jecelo’s?

Arap or ciddgale?

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:02 pm

Ciise
Muse
Zubayr
A abdurahman al awaliye
Sh isxaaq.

Muse
Cabdalle
Ismaciil
Carre
Siicid
Garxajis ismaciil.
Sh isxaaq.

You count six to sheikh isxaaq
And they 4 . So you are their grand nephew abtiirsinwise but you live together in sheikh berbera saaxil. Allot of inter marriages for At least 2 and a half century. Are you reer sheikh or reer berbera or reer dariiqo. Ciise muuse is larger but still Since geography you live together they lump you together.what are you after muse abdalle farax maxammad or abokor looge

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:13 pm

ciise muuse larger than cidagale.

ciise muuse and habar yonis intermarriage is common same as ciise muuse and sacad muuse intermarriage.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:54 pm

Arap or ciddgale?
HY is bigger. One section of HY is bigger than HJ which is four confederate fathers of Isaaq according to the nacnac tradition. I personally have my doubts about said ancestry of Isaaq being some Arab figure and fathered eight sons from two readily awaiting women including a lost Habesha one hahaha. I mean think about it. When did he go to Abyssinia to ask for hand in marriage? How can a Habesha woman be wondering around in a land with no settlement no presence of human existence other than few "Dir" according to this tradition? Makes no sense to me. If Habesha lived on the land, when were they evicted? Very bogus story.

Eidagale is bigger

Not much has changed.
Last edited by AwRastaale on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Togdeer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Togdeer » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:19 pm

HJ has been breeding a lot over the last century. I don’t think we are the same size as HY or HA. But we’ve grown a lot and probably closed the gap.
I want to know though who is bigger now out of HA and HY?

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:42 pm

HA is larger of course that out dated chart won't help them.

to me ciise muuse is more than cidagale and sacad muuse more than habar yonis I'm counting population in somaliland not itoobiya.

but for others it's the other way around when you add itoobiya population also to each his own.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:17 am

Habr awal is the largest Isaaq clan followed by garxajis. Habarjeclo is not small either and have vast land. You just have to check big cities in Somaliland hargeysa burco ceerigaabo berbera gabiley are the four biggest cities in somaliland

Tycoon5647

Postby Tycoon5647 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:42 pm

Ciise
Muse
Zubayr
A abdurahman al awaliye
Sh isxaaq.

Muse
Cabdalle
Ismaciil
Carre
Siicid
Garxajis ismaciil.
Sh isxaaq.

And they 4 . So you are their grand nephew abtiirsinwise but you live together in sheikh berbera saaxil. Allot of inter marriages for At least 2 and a half century. Are you reer sheikh or reer berbera or reer dariiqo. Ciise muuse is larger but still Since geography you live together they lump you together.what are you after muse abdalle farax maxammad or abokor looge
I'm Muse Cabdalle- Farax mahamed - Cali Farax - Abduleh Cali - Adan Abdulleh 9. Deyri Adan,

My mother is Habar yonis - Muse ismaacil! Alhamdulilah I'm 100% Garxajis!

Tycoon5647

Postby Tycoon5647 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:43 pm

Ciise
Muse
Zubayr
A abdurahman al awaliye
Sh isxaaq.

Muse
Cabdalle
Ismaciil
Carre
Siicid
Garxajis ismaciil.
Sh isxaaq.

I'm Muse Cabdalle- Farax mahamed - Cali Farax - Abduleh Cali - Adan Abdulleh Deyri Adan,

My mother is Habar yonis - Muse ismaacil! Alhamdulilah I'm 100% Garxajis!

Tycoon5647

Postby Tycoon5647 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:44 pm

:up:

Tycoon5647

Postby Tycoon5647 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:47 pm

Arap or ciddgale?
HY is bigger. One section of HY is bigger than HJ which is four confederate fathers of Isaaq according to the nacnac tradition. I personally have my doubts about said ancestry of Isaaq being some Arab figure and fathered eight sons from two readily awaiting women including a lost Habesha one hahaha. I mean think about it. When did he go to Abyssinia to ask for hand in marriage? How can a Habesha woman be wondering around in a land with no settlement no presence of human existence other than few "Dir" according to this tradition? Makes no sense to me. If Habesha lived on the land, when were they evicted? Very bogus story.

Eidagale is bigger

Not much has changed.
Yes habar yonis and Eidagalle are big in their own right! But once you put them together it's no question Garxajis is the largest isaaq clan. As far as Ethiopia I think Garxajis are the second biggest after ogaden!

Tycoon5647

Postby Tycoon5647 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:59 pm

HJ has been breeding a lot over the last century. I don’t think we are the same size as HY or HA. But we’ve grown a lot and probably closed the gap.
I want to know though who is bigger now out of HA and HY?
I don't get why people always try to split habar yonis and eidagalle when habar xabuusho always claim they are all habar jeclo unfair! Garxajis is way bigger than Habar awal. I also think now Hj is bigger than habar awal!

Tycoon5647

Postby Tycoon5647 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:04 pm

Habr awal is the largest Isaaq clan followed by garxajis. Habarjeclo is not small either and have vast land. You just have to check big cities in Somaliland hargeysa burco ceerigaabo berbera gabiley are the four biggest cities in somaliland
Borama is definitely bigger than gabiley

Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In the plains out in hawdka im'a tell ya, mess with the reer and a vest could'nt help ya

Postby Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:12 pm

Arap or ciddgale?

Eidagale is bigger

Not much has changed.
Yes habar yonis and Eidagalle are big in their own right! But once you put them together it's no question Garxajis is the largest isaaq clan. As far as Ethiopia I think Garxajis are the second biggest after ogaden!
A large percentage of our people live in Ethiopia, sometimes i wonder if our great haud was in Somaliland, how different Somaliland would look demographically.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.