Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalispot is a hateful forum, it's not a somali owned forum

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
melaninbarbie

Somalispot is a hateful forum, it's not a somali owned forum

Postby melaninbarbie » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:14 am

Hello,

I wanted to talk about my experience with Somalispot.com, it is a toxic forum. The forum is owned by an unidentified individual. The forum is not owned by a Somali. The threads are consistently hateful and derogatory to Somalis. There are posts by man named Reiko, who apparently is the moderator, and he is making demeaning and hurtful comments about Somali men. There seems to be a focus, on continuous tribal conflict, anti-Somali sentiment, and gender wars. Somali people face many stereotypes and there are already other hateful sites such as 4chan, LSA, and TMZ insulting Somalis. I'm really shocked.

Pureblood1

Re: Somalispot is a hateful forum, it's not a somali owned forum

Postby Pureblood1 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:21 am

Somalispot is without a doubt the worst Somali forum. Somalilane isn’t much better since Canuck the owner completely hates an entire Qabiil (maybe two but I know she hates mine at least) What makes a forum good is who runs it and who moderates it. Somalispot is ran by a gaal and the mods are unprofessional. When you have mods and admins (Canuck. bohol, the mysterious SSpot admin) bringing their qabyaalad to the forum and showing their bias that’s when you know you are on a website with no substance. Somalispot is basically up to embarrass Somalis I’m pretty sure habashis run that place.

Somalinet on the other hand has some sense of decency and this is the type of place where you can abide by the rules and try to be respectful of many because the mods deserve that compliance. I don’t see mods on here interjecting their hate.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:01 am

It's hot breeze, somalis are no better . Focus on the important shit. Stay away from it , that's all you can do .

formidable

Postby formidable » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:05 pm

I find it weird how they use dumb terms like Alt Cushite / Alt right Somali

wtf?

It's very active community but full of hateful users and a majority bunch of them are young teenagers who shitpost and think edgy contents are funny

Pureblood1

Postby Pureblood1 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:41 pm

I find it weird how they use dumb terms like Alt Cushite / Alt right Somali

wtf?

It's very active community but full of hateful users and a majority bunch of them are young teenagers who shitpost and think edgy contents are funny
I completely agree. I was on there but I quickly noticed the entire forum is a Somali hating cesspool. The “mods” and “admin” are the biggest trolls on the entire website so I began to troll also. The site doesn’t deserve any logical commentary. It’s literally Islam bashing, gender bashing, pro lgbt , ultra clannism. The biggest trolls were the mods and admins themselves who made offensive threads time after time and then ban people who call them out for their behavior. And then they will hypocritically ask you to follow the rules they laid out for everyone as they continue to violate the same rules.

Somalilane is a joke also for the same reason. Their admin Canuck is a notorious qabiilist troll. That behavior simply is unbecoming of a moderator and is the reason why I believe Somalinet is the most professional. The conduct on here actually makes you want to abide by the rules, unlike on the other forums where you see the people making the rules violating them the most.

PanSomaliNationalist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PanSomaliNationalist » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:51 pm

they're fakkits no cap

melaninbarbie

Postby melaninbarbie » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:54 pm

One thing I respect about the Somali community, is that they are very cultural and united. I feel the Somalispot website forum is targeting the younger generation. If this younger generation of Somalis continue on this path of separation and degradation then unfortunately they might become like the black american community, broken families, gender conflict, and so on. I think it's sad that Somalis are being fed this type of garbage especially since the vast majority of young people are impressionable.

melaninbarbie

Postby melaninbarbie » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:54 pm

Thank you for the advice

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:36 pm

Welcome to somalinet and race bashing is not welcome here

Enjoy your stay :clap:

Naafo

Postby Naafo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:50 pm

I got banned today for defending a latina revert sister who is married to a somali brother because she was being insulted and disrespected by that ratchet puntland supremacist reiko, it was within a thread created by this closet sodomite called caltedesse who is an ally of her's.

And the latina revert sister called zahra responded within this thread that caltedesse made about reverts, its title was I need to get me a revert where he specifically states even the type of revert sister that he wants to marry such as a latina or white woman and I think the sister didn't take to kind to these disgusting pro ajanabi for all the wrong reasons antics and anti somali agenda when this puntland misandrist suddenly started to question the sisters deen and love for the somali daqan,

which she proudly professes due to her being married to a farax by basically saying to the sister you have no right to criticize me obviously (reiko) and her wretched ilk (knowles) and the closet habashi caltedesse as the plander wretch reiko's entire passive aggressive hostility was directed at the latina revert sister (zahra) who's married to the farax and is therefor pro farax which these plander misandrist's don't like as it doesn't sit well with them to see a ajanabi woman that's a wife of a farax.

All because she's been calling them out over their somali man hate she even went as far as to condemn the resident tomi lahren of this site knowles wallahi she's another ayan hirsi in the making,

because she made a reprehensible thread called "why I don't respect my elders" where I responded within that specific thread where I said "why I don't respect MJ misandrist's" and then that degenerate aussie hustler attempted to rebuke me on behalf of his dungeon femdom queen when I swiftly sent him packing,

one thing I've noticed since discovering this site and eventually being allowed to make subsequent posts as all I saw was anti somali rhetoric while at times being pro ajanabi which subsequently lead to me challenging such individuals that harbour these sentiments just like the latina sister also has been doing to the tomi lahren impersonator knowles and her minions caltedesse, reiko, aussie hustler,

which is why reiko started to criticise her audacity of challenging them by not conceding to their negative rhetoric within caltedesse's female revert thread by questioning the sisters understanding and genuine belief of islam and somali culture all because the latina revert sisters understanding of the deen was accurate as well as objective and therefor authentic including her overall appreciation and awareness of the somali daqan,

which the femcel reiko proceeded to berate her about this when I responded to the sister by suggesting to her about not wasting her time with these people by ignoring them in which I explained to the revert sister why their hostile to her in the first place as its primarily because she's pro somali and furthermore pro somali men due to her husband being one mash'Allah to them both.

And that she has been able to do what these plander misandrist's haven't been able to accomplish which is make a farax happy and then I proceeded to make dua for them which she liked and after I was gone for a while perhaps 20 mins I returned to being banned most likely snitched on by that rodent reiko wallahi this site must go down.

Dietrich92

Postby Dietrich92 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:40 pm

Somalispot and Somalilane have both banned me. It saddens me.
Both websites have unfortunately ruined their potential as a serious networking platforms.

I have no hate for either site but it was easy to catch on and call out certain agendas that were being played.
Any site that I use in public I prefer to keep as professional and eloquent with clear-cut information that's factual to be seen in the best display for people who are fellow readers.

As I see this kind of site platform as a gathering ground for people of East African descent to speak freely amongst each other.

Though at one point I will admit, Somali Lane was my favorite website that I loved.

However I consider this website my new home though I am not on a daily and still have very much to learn that hopefully by reading every topic carefully I can catch up and kick it with the rest of y'all heheh.

Much Love.

- Dietrich

jannoman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jannoman » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:43 am

Somalispot and Somalilane have both banned me. It saddens me.
Both websites have unfortunately ruined their potential as a serious networking platforms.

I have no hate for either site but it was easy to catch on and call out certain agendas that were being played.
Any site that I use in public I prefer to keep as professional and eloquent with clear-cut information that's factual to be seen in the best display for people who are fellow readers.

As I see this kind of site platform as a gathering ground for people of East African descent to speak freely amongst each other.

Though at one point I will admit, Somali Lane was my favorite website that I loved.

However I consider this website my new home though I am not on a daily and still have very much to learn that hopefully by reading every topic carefully I can catch up and kick it with the rest of y'all heheh.

Much Love.

- Dietrich
Welcome with open heart (minanku minankaagi waaye) it is your place.....feel at home bro...
Alooha

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:45 pm

You guys forgot mentioning the right wing agenda , anti African Americans / Africans , anti social justice while strangely they pander to homos because some of the admins are homosexuals.

HabarGidir1

Postby HabarGidir1 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:29 pm

Most somali forums are either ran qabilist trolls or secular pagans.

Most folks on somalispot are in there 30s and 40s tryna revitalise there youth. Somalispot users probably use somalispot to get that inner identity expressed as there lives are engulfed in a gaalo secular lifestyle.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.