Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Transparency and credibility of factual facts

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Transparency and credibility of factual facts

Postby eninn » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:14 am

Monks With Guns: Discovering Buddhist Violence
he publication of Buddhist Warfare, a book I co-edited with Mark Juergensmeyer, is a bittersweet experience as it marks the culmination of a journey that began with an exploration of the peaceful aspects of Buddhism only to end up chronicling portions of its dark side. This journey, which consumed much of the last six years of my life, began in 2003 when my wife and I spent a little over a year in Thailand. It was then that I began to research Buddhist social activism which was going to be the topic of my dissertation.

Buddhists do not fight without belief, and the hideous massacres that they are carrying out against defenseless Muslims in East Asia stem from their belief that no one else who has attained the degree of enlightenment and is less than an ant, and the killer does not form a mental image of the murdered (as Their students teach us who promote the Law of Attraction and the Power of Being), because it does not even exist, so there is nothing wrong with killing it to preserve the balance of the universe.

Consider the principle of Buddhist clerics in killing opponents! They claim that killing those who do not believe their beliefs is a kind of mercy killing in order to purify themselves in Hell and transfer their souls to the realm of truth, for it is in fact not considered murder. It is no different from wiping out a terminally ill beast. This is a dangerous excuse that they hide behind in order to harvest human lives, especially Muslims, as they did and do in Thailand and Burma.

There is another principle by which Buddhist monks justify killing their opponents, which is the belief of Buddhism that existence is just an illusion, and that truth is only perceived by attaining nirvana (i.e., annihilation in God). Accordingly; For everyone who does not believe in Buddhism and is not enlightened by its light, then killing him in this life is not a real killing. Because it is an accident in the realm of illusion. These victims, who were slaughtered by monks, are referred to in Buddhist theology as “icchantika”, meaning: veiled from the light
In the book "Sostitamati Baribricha" - which is described as the guide to "how to kill with the sword of wisdom" - the enlightened "Manjushri" of the Buddha shows that the slain is only a name and an idea, and if the killer is able to clear his mind of these thoughts and names during the killing, then this is not considered murder Rather, there is no killing, nor a murderer on the face of the truth, because “there is no sword, karma, or punishment,” but rather it is a matter of imagination .

Since my initial realization in 2004, I began to look critically at my earlier perspective on Buddhism—one that shielded an extensive and historical dimension to Buddhist traditions: violence. Armed Buddhist monks in Thailand are not an exception to the rule; they are contemporary examples of a long historical precedence. For centuries monks have been at the helm, or armed in the ranks, of wars. How could this be the case? But more importantly, why did I (and many others) hold the belief that Buddhism=Peace)?

Buddhist Propaganda

It was then that I realized that I was a consumer of a very successful form of propaganda. Since the early 1900s, Buddhist monastic intellectuals such as Walpola Rahula, D. T. Suzuki, and Tenzin Gyatso, the Fourteenth Dalai Lama, have labored to raise Western awareness of their cultures and traditions. In doing so, they presented specific aspects of their Buddhist traditions while leaving out others. These Buddhist monks were not alone in this portrayal of Buddhism. As Donald S. Lopez Jr. and others have poignantly shown, academics quickly followed suit, so that by the 1960s U.S popular culture no longer depicted Buddhist traditions as primitive, but as mystical.

Yet these mystical depictions did not remove the two-dimensional nature of Western understanding. And while it contributed to the history of Buddhism, this presentation of an otherworldly Buddhism ultimately robbed Buddhists of their humanity.

Thupten Tsering, the co-director of “Windhorse,” encapsulates the effects of two-dimensional portrayal in a 1999 interview with the New York Times. “They see Tibetans as cute, sweet, warmhearted. I tell people, when you cut me, I bleed just like you.”

In an effort to combat this view and to humanize Buddhists, then, Mark Juergensmeyer and I put together a collection of critical essays that illustrate the violent history of Buddhism across Mongolia, Tibet, Japan, China, Korea, Thailand, Sri Lanka, and India.

Our intention is not to argue that Buddhists are angry, violent people—but rather that Buddhists are people, and thus share the same human spectrum of emotions, which includes the penchant for violence.

Why a Former Buddhist then Christian accepted Islam? TheDeen

الجزء 1 سيدة الكنيسة مندهشة للتعلم عن المرأة في الإسلام

الجزء 2 سيدة الكنيسة مندهشة للتعلم عن المرأة في الإسلام

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:46 am

Christians often claim that Islam was spread by force, while Christianity was spread by faith. This myth propagated by these Christians has been sufficiently refuted on this blog. In reality, Christianity certainly did not spread by faith and in peace, this was true from the start, but very quickly it was the Christians who were going to impose their faith under duress, this with the help of the emperors. and the great bishops.

In early Christianity, as Christians were not powerful, they were forced to limit themselves to simple conversions, as the Romans persecuted them. However, once Christianity has been declared a state religion, the opposite will happen:

From the fourth century, the change in attitude of political power radically modified the conditions for Christian expansion: Christianity passed from a situation in which it was outlawed, and sometimes persecuted, to a situation of freedom. , then favorably, until its main rival, paganism - or rather what we put under this term: the traditional religions received in the Roman Empire -, are themselves outlawed . Christianity will become the state religion, the Empire will officially become Christian.
The Christianity of Constantine at the Arab conquest, Pierre Maraval, Chapter 1, The religious policy of the emperors from Constantine to Heraclius and that of the barbarian kings, page 5.

we can say that Christianity, apart from the early days when it did not have many followers, then spread not by faith but by sword and constraint. It is not nothing to destroy the temples of the pagans, to forbid the practice of a faith other than that of the Catholics, to force people to be baptized, to punish apostates with death, etc. once the deception of a tolerant Christianity is refuted.

The majority of Christians and non-Christians believe that Christianity is a religion of love and tranquility which forbids violence, that Christians must be patient in the face of the sufferings they endure and that a Christian can never use violence to convert someone to Jesus.

And yet, these are just unfounded words. Who could believe that a God who ordered so much slaughter in the Old Testament would change his demeanor so as to change complement? God willing, we will demonstrate that Christianity, the NEW TESTAMENT, commands Christians to convert by force and retribution those who do not want to become Christians.

Here is a parable in which Jesus commands people to be forced to convert to Christianity

We can therefore see that the verse Luke 14.23 orders Christians to convert non-Christians by force.
Here is a parable in which Jesus commands people to be forced to convert to Christianity:

Luke 14
16 Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many:

17 And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready.

18 And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.

19 And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused.

20 And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.

21 So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.

22 And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room.

23 And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

. Also, the word compulsion which is anagkazo was used in Matthew 14.22 when Jesus compelled the disciples to get into a boat.

Forcing someone to do something against their will, #Ex 3:19. Evolving Biblical Dictionary (vers. 2).

In fact, the word anagkazo has also been used in the sense of forcing someone physically, for example, let's look at how Paul forced Christians to blaspheme

Acts 26.11
11 Many a time I went from one synagogue to another to have them punished, and I tried to force them to blaspheme. I was so obsessed with persecuting them that I even hunted them down in foreign cities.

To this the question we ask ourselves is: is this really a peaceful and wonderful religion? We think, in any case hope, that the obvious answer from everyone in their right mind, is no.

Our conclusion is that Christianity is not a peaceful religion, rather this conception is a myth, Christianity is a religion which calls for war against those who are not Christians, and which practices forced conversion

مهم لكل شاب!! ماذا يحدث لك حين تشاهد الإباحية وما هي الحلول للتخلص منها؟

مغالطات الإلحاد الغير منطقية - حوار صبور مع روب حول الإلحاد - الجزء الأول

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:41 am

{Glory be to Him Who made His servant to go on a night from the Sacred Mosque to the remote mosque of which We have blessed the precincts, so that We may show to him some of Our signs; surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing.} (Al-Israa' 17:1)

There is no doubt that Al-Isra (the night journey) followed by Al-Miraj (the heavenly ascension) was one of the miracles in the life of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). According to the most accepted view, it happened on the 27th of Rajab, the seventh month of the Hijri calendar, in the tenth year of Muhammad's prophethood.

It is reported in Hadith literature, that the Messenger of Allah was carried from the Sacred Mosque in Makkah to the "Farthest Mosque" (Al-Masjid al-Aqsa) in Jerusalem on a creature called Al-Buraq in the company of the archangel Gabriel (peace be upon him). There he led a congregational prayer of the prophets of God.

Then Gabriel took him to the heavens where he met the prophets Adam, John, Jesus, Idris, Aaron and Moses (peace be on them all). In the seventh heaven, he met Abraham (peace be on him).

He was then brought to the Divine Presence. The details of this encounter are beautifully detailed in the beginning of surat An-Najm (52).

Prayer: God-given Gift

During this time, Allah ordered for his nation fifty daily Prayers. But on the Prophet's return, he was told by Prophet Moses (peace be on him) that his followers could not perform fifty Prayers. Thus, he went back and eventually it was reduced to five daily Prayers. After this, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) returned to Makkah on the same night itself.

Therefore, Muslims should be thankful to Allah for this gift. They should take care of it and never neglect it. It is the thing that allows the Muslim to communicate with the creator five times as day.

Time and Space Are Not Bound for Allah

One major lesson of that miraculous event, was that space and time which are bound by laws of nature for humans, are not so bound for Allah. On that night prophet Muhammad bridged time and space and this world, traveling to the heavens by Allah's will.

I believe that for those who study philosophy the abstract as well as the symbolic implications of the event might be very stimulating indeed. The gap between the reality of this life and that of the life to come simply diminished. This is illustrated by the Prophet's encounter with other prophets who were long since dead as far as we normally think of it but who, in reality, live as beings in a different form somewhere else.

The implications of the night journey cannot be overstated. The miraculous nature of the Prophet's journey established his divine-stated legitimacy as the seal of all prophets. Allah brought him to Him to show us his true worth in the sight of Allah.

All religious traditions share the concept of miracles, that is, something that defies logic, nature, or the established constitution and course of things.

We will limit our discussion to legitimate miracles from Allah, which are by definition the only true miracles. When the forces of disbelief are strong, typically the prophetic miracles that oppose them are stronger.

Prophet Moses was given several miracles, which included his staff that turned into a massive snake and culminated in his parting of the Red Sea, as a divine response to the extreme infidelity of Pharaoh.

Similarly, Prophet Jesus was given even the power to raise the dead, in order to establish his legitimacy before the Jews who would ultimately condemn him to death for blasphemy. Nevertheless, his miracles were undeniable by their nature, and it was only the obstinacy and arrogance of the people to whom he was sent that enabled them to deny him.

Muhammad's night journey was obviously not easy for the pagan Makkans to believe. Nevertheless, the Prophet proved it logically by describing the approaching caravans that he overtook on his miraculous return.

Thus, this particular prophetic miracle not only established the Prophet's eminence for Muslims as discussed above, but it also helped to prove his prophethood to the non-believers of his time.

Celebrating the Event

As far as the Muslims are concerned, there is no particular celebration, fast or prayer to commemorate Al-Isra and Al-Miraj. But in some places, the Muslims themselves have started to have commemorative functions, where the story of the night journey is told in poetry or lectures.

While the Prophet himself did not establish these practices, there are scholars who maintain that gatherings meant to remind the Muslims of the importance of Al-Miraj in the history of Islam, or to remind us of the importance of love for the Prophet and the significance of the city of Jerusalem, are permissible.

ISRA MI'RAJ

Isra and Miraj (Night Journey) - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:58 am

Varan mountains- except that they were a place where the sons of Ishmael lived. “God was with the boy and dwelt in the wilderness, and he used to cultivate an archer with a bow, and he dwelt in the desert of Varan, (Genesis 21: 18-21), then the Old Testament mentioned that Ishmael's sons dwelt from Havilah (Yemen) to Shur, which is opposite Egypt (Genesis 25).

Therefore, the Jesuit (Catholic) translation of the Bible He declares, to a surprise that has shocked Christians, that the grandfather of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him was
'Ismail

: "Ismail's descendants are the Arabs of the desert, and their life is a life of travel and independence. This is what reminds us of the pre-Islamic era and its poetry" (Margins, p. 91 - sixth edition )!

And with that, the case is solved, and a witness from his family witnessed it!
Banu Ismail are the Arabs who lived in Mecca
Of their descendants the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.
So tell us, O people of the Book, where are the Varan mountains?!

Yes, these are the mountains of the region in which Ismail, peace be upon him, and his descendants, as the Catholic translation tells us, grew up and brought up. It is the mountain range that exists on the borders of the Red Sea, which extends to include Mecca on one side and Medina on the other side, and so the light shines a third time with the coming of Muhammad. , may peace be on him

In Isaiah 13/21 the scholars of the Bible enchant us with this title (a revelation from the Arab side) of these passages: “A district of the Arab countries, in the woods of the Arab countries, you caravans of the Dadaen. Bring water to meet the thirsty. O inhabitants of the land of Taima, fill the fugitive with his bread. Before the swords they fled before the sword and the bow drawn "... and they are alive in the Arab countries and in its desert! And is there anything else in the Arabian Peninsula than the 'Islam and other than Muhammad and his message ?!

As for the rest of the text, it is a precise description of the situation of the Messenger and his companion, the friend Abu Bakr, as they fled Mecca, while the swords of the Quraysh surrounded the house of the Prophet. , peace and blessings be upon him, in order to destroy him after Abu Talib died, and they set aside a thousand camels for the one who brought the Prophet Muhammad after his escape and Tayma, meaning Medina!

It is for the Arabs and the people of Tayma (Medina) to provide the fugitive with his bread and water after the people of Mecca have driven him out, and we have a right to ask, why the Jews -
they were the first to wait for the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, at the gates of Taima, I mean Medina? !

ما الذي يجعل الإسلام مختلفا عن الديانات الاخرى ؟ - شمسي ركن المتحدثين

هاشم يرد على افتراءات المبشرين المسيحيين

لماذا أنتم ضد يسوع؟ _ هاشم في حوار مع زوجين مسيحيين

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:09 am

someone told me
Westerners think of Thai Bhuddist monks as celibates but celibates they are not.

not only monks have a penchant for violence but penchant for sex.

I have been told by insiders the sickening practice where peasants bring their virgin daughter into the Bhuddist temple and place her on the table and a queue of young monks stream in and out of the room.
Bhuddism is far more evil than the pious and peaceful facade they would show us

The Indian authorities have arrested a Buddhist monk accused of sexually assaulting 15 boys in a meditation center he runs in the predominantly Buddhist city of Bodgaya, according to a security source.

A police official told AFP that there were "serious accusations" against the monk, Banti Shangbria Sugoi, who was arrested Wednesday, and who received in his center boys from poor families, aged between six and twelve.

"The boys say they were beaten, sexually assaulted, and locked up without water or food when they refused," added the official, who requested anonymity.

The city of Bodhgaya is located in the state of Bihar in northeastern India, and it houses the Mahabudi Temple, one of the four holy sites for Buddhists, and annually tens of thousands visit it.

This case comes weeks after the discovery of a sexual scandal involving a prominent Buddhist monk in China who was sexually assaulting nuns.

لماذا تقرؤون القرآن كالغناء" رجل يسأل الأخ منصور عن القرآن و اللغة العربية | ركن الخطباء مترجم

الداعية شمسي يرد على شبهة قتل يهود بني قريظة في حوار مع مسيحي محترم | ركن الخطباء مترجم

فتاة تسأل منصور عن المساواة في الإسلام

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:59 am

qibla change in islam

There are more than 1.5 billion Muslims in the world, and each time they pray, they turn their faces in one direction, towards Mecca. The Islamic term for this direction is qibla. When a Muslim prepares to pray, no matter where he is, he turns towards the qibla, the direction of the Kaba. The Kaba is a small cube shaped building in the courtyard of the mosque known as Masjid Al Haram, in the city of Mecca, in the country of Saudi Arabia.

“For every nation there is a direction to which they face (in their prayers). So hasten towards all that is good. Wheresoever you may be, God will bring you together (on the Day of Resurrection). Truly, God is Able to do all things. And from wheresoever you start forth (for prayers), turn your face in the direction of Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Mecca), that is indeed the truth from your Lord. And God is not unaware of what you do.” (Quran 2:148-149)

Muslims do not worship the Kaba, or its contents, it is simply a focal point. Muslims worship One God, the Most Merciful, and the Most Wise. God decreed that when Muslims pray they all face one direction. It is a sign of unity that encapsulates the unity embedded in the religion of Islam.

The Arabic word for prayer is salah and it demotes a connection between the believer and God; when all believers face the same direction it adds an extra dimension to the connection. The prayer connects the believers to God and the qibla connects the believers to one another. It has been said that if one could observe all the Muslims at prayer we would be able to see lines of worshippers bowing and prostrating like the petals of a flower opening and closing in unison.

The qibla was not always oriented towards Mecca. The first Muslims prayed towards the al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem. Around sixteen months after Prophet Muhammad and his followers migrated from Mecca to the city of Medina, the qibla was changed to the Kaba. According to accounts by Prophet Muhammad's companions, the change happened very suddenly. During the noon prayer, Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, received a revelation from God instructing him to, "Turn your face towards the Masjid al Haram".

“Thus, we have made you real believers in Islamic Monotheism, true followers of Prophet Muhammad and his legal ways, a just nation, witnesses over mankind and the Messenger a witness over you. And We made the Qibla (prayer direction towards Jerusalem) which you used to face, only to test those who followed the Messenger from those who would turn on their heels (i.e. disobey the Messenger). Indeed, it was great (heavy) except for those whom God guided. And God would never make your prayers to be lost (i.e. your prayers offered towards Jerusalem). Truly, God is full of kindness, the Most Merciful towards humankind.”

“Verily! We have seen the turning of your (Muhammad) face towards the heaven. Surely, We shall turn you to a Qibla (prayer direction) that shall please you, so turn your face in the direction of Al-Masjid- al-Haram (at Mecca). And wheresoever you people are, turn your faces (in prayer) in that direction...” (Quran 2:143-144)

Changing the direction of prayer establishes Mecca as the fixed central point for worship. It establishes a common sense or purpose.

Throughout the centuries, mathematicians and astronomers have established correct ways to determine the qibla (direction) from any point on the earth’s surface. There are two precise moments each year when the sun is directly above the Kaba, thus the direction of shadows in any sunlit place will point away from the qibla. There are also two moments per year when the sun is directly over the exact opposite position of the Kaba, thus pointing towards the qibla.

It is important the Muslims make every effort to face the right direction when praying; however, slight deviations do not invalidate a person’s prayer. Prophet Muhammad said, “What is between the east and the west is qibla”.[1] Nowadays it is easy to locate the qibla. It is a simple matter to look at a map and draw a line between your location and the city of Mecca. Compasses and computer programs that locate the qibla are readily available and most mosques throughout the world have a niche in the wall to indicate the qibla.

Islam is a religion of unity. Muslims are united by their belief in One God. They are one brotherhood united in the language and ritual of prayer and united by the direction of their worship. The qibla is not only about degrees of latitude or longitude it is about unity. It is about humankind united in the worship of the One God, Creator, and Sustainer of the universe

شجرة تين تفضح معتقد المسيحيين بإلوهية عيسى - حوار حمزة مع مسيحية

Change Of Qibla From Jerusalem To Kaaba By Nouman Ali

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:24 am

Astonishing as it may sound, it is an admitted fact that prior to the sixteenth century, the word “Jehovah,” was unheard of. Whenever the origin of this word appeared in its true Hebrew form in Jewish Scriptures (read from right to left as in Arabic) Yet, Huh, Wav, Huh; or YHWH. these four letters were preceded by a substitute word “Adonai,” to warn the reader that the following word was not to be articulated. The Jews took meticulous care in repeating this exercise in their “Book of God” six thousand, eight hundred and twenty-three times - interpolating the words “Adonai” or “Elohim.” They sincerely believed that this awesome name of God was never to be pronounced.

This prohibition was no ordinary affair: It called for a penalty of death on one who dared to utter it, and this taboo has been more successful than all the “DO’s” and “DON’T’s” of the Ten Commandments put together.

If Jehovah is the name of God, and if the 27 Books of the New Testament were inspired by Him, then it is an anomaly of the highest order, that He (Jehovah) signally failed to have His Own Name recorded in “His Word” (N.T.) the Christian addition to the Jewish Bible. The Christians claim that they have in their possession over twenty-four thousand so-called “originals” of their Holy Writ in the Greek language, and yet not a single parchment has “Jehovah” written in it. Curiously this “name of God” (?) has been sacrilegiously replaced by the Greek words kyrios and theos’, which mean ‘Lord’ and ‘God.’ Yet, miracle of miracles - Alleluya! - no devil or saint has been able to eliminate the word “Allah” from the so-called New Testament of the Christians.

The “Tetragrammaton”
Why not for a change ask him, a question or two. Ask him where he got the word Jehovah from? He will surely reply - “From the Holy Bible.” What does it say? Does it spell out the word Jehovah? “No,” he will reply. “There is a ‘tetragrammaton’ in the Bible from which the word Jehovah is derived.” What is a tetragrammaton?

No one seems to have heard this highly mystical term. In the University of Illinois in the U.S.A. I asked a gathering of students and lecturers whether any one had heard this jaw-breaker! Not one of them knew its meaning! But every Jehovah’s Witness seems to know, even the commonest of them. They have really specialised - ours is a world of special is at ion. They are Professors of the one word - Jehovah.

What then is a “tetragrammaton!” The Jehovah’s Witness replies, “Y H W H!” “No!” “What I want to know from you is, what does the word tetragrammaton mean?” You will find him most reluctant in explaining. Either he does not really know, or he is feeling embarrassed in replying. “Tetra,” in Greek means four, and “grammaton,” means letters. It simply means “a four letter word.”

Can you read into Y H W H the word Jehovah? I cannot. “No!”, says the Jehovah’s Witness, “we ought to add vowels to these four consonants to produce the sound. Originally, both Hebrew and Arabic were written without the vowel signs The native of each language was able to read if even without those vowels. Not so the outsider, for whose benefit the vowels were invented.

The “J” sickness
Let us add the vowels as the “Witness” suggests. YHWH becomes YeHoWaH. Juggle as you like but you can never materialise Jehovah! Ask him, from which hat he drew his “J”. He will tell you that “this is the ‘popular’ pronunciation from the 16th century.” The exact sound of the four letters YHWH is known neither to the Jews nor to the Gentiles, yet he is ramming Jehovah down every ones throats. The European Christians have developed a fondness (sickness) for the letter “J” They add J’s where there are no Jays. Look!

Yael > he converts to Joel
Yehuda > he converts to Juda
Yeheshua > he converts to Joshua
Yusuf > he converts to Joseph
Yunus > he converts to Jonah
Yesus > he converts to Jesus
Yehowa > he converts to Jehovah

Top Bible scholar leaves Christian

Does Yahweh Mean I AM ? Hashim vs Christian | Speakers Corner

DaahirMursal

Postby DaahirMursal » Mon May 10, 2021 1:52 pm

Great thread, saxiib. Should've read this much earlier. :up:

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Tue May 18, 2021 12:05 am

أعطيت أيفون 12 برو ماكس لكل شخص مسلم وافق يفسد صيامه في رمضان لكن#الصدمة عربي فطر#تجربة_اجتماعية

ها شم والملحدة الإسبانية في حوار ممتع وبناء | ركن المتحدثين | Speakers Corner

حاخام يهوديان يقبلان النبي محمد رسول الله ! || ركن المتحدثين || Speakers Corner

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Mon May 24, 2021 3:30 am

the Qur'an cannot come from Satan because he is cursed, despised and condemned outright to hell. In addition, Allah asks Muslims to seek protection from Satan at all times and even to ask for this protection when starting to recite the Quran.

According to the principle of Jesus (pbuh): How can Satan cast out Satan? Any kingdom divided against itself is devastated, and any city or house divided against itself cannot stand. If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand?

According to this principle straight out of the mouth of Jesus (pbuh) in the Bible, Satan cannot cast out Satan and therefore the Qur'an which drives out Satan cannot come from Satan.

Besides, would Satan be so stupid for:

1 - put an end to polytheism in the region?
2 - to develop a religion which imposes the worship of God the One?
3 - make the disciples of this religion believe that he is the number 1 enemy of Humanity?
4 - force believers to recognize one God, give alms, pilgrimage, impose the release of slaves as well as alms for all the faithful?

Would Satan be a donkey to destroy his own kingdom on his own? The devil would really have to have been a totally failed and finished idiot to invent a monotheistic religion which castigates him as being the worst enemy of humanity, which curses him and which, above all, puts an end to polytheism in the region by imposing worship of the One God.

In other words Satan cannot dig his own grave let alone bury himself. It is therefore illogical and pretentious to argue that Islam is the work of the devil.

ما هي الطرق الرئيسية في الاسلام في اختيار الزوج/ة؟ مهم للعزابين

فتاة إنجليزية تعتنق الإسلام عبر الهاتف
مع جوردن

القصاص في الإسلام غير عادل؟ | هاشم في حوار مسيحي

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Mon May 31, 2021 1:55 am

The beard today is frowned upon in our modern society. Some Jews and Christians think that beards are “old-fashioned”. Although the prophets, peace be upon them had a full beard., it is truly amazing to hear such remarks from the People of the Book. They would have to find out about their own texts, because Jesus had a beard,
and secondly then
Could Jesus take an insulting appearance?
On the contrary, Jesus was applying the Law, . In this law we read:

Leviticus 19:27

"'Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.

In other words, Jesus teaches not to touch his beard. There was no Gillette Mac 3 back then to have a woman's skin.
Jesus said that he was there to follow the commandments of the Law and not to take a single iota out of it until the end of time according to the Gospel of Matthew in chapter 5. It is therefore appropriate to ask Christians a question: Why they shave their beards? Are they not in contradiction with Jesus? Regardless of Paul's teaching on the validity of the Law, here we are talking about the Word of Jesus and not about an innovator.
Besides, shaving the beard is referred to the pagans every time in the Bible.

On the other hand, the prophets had a full beard.

Aaron had a beard:

Psalm 133: 2

It is like precious oil poured on the head,
running down on the beard,
running down on Aaron’s beard,
down on the collar of his robe.

David had a beard:

1 Samuel 21

12 David took these words to heart and was very much afraid of Achish king of Gath. 13 So he pretended to be insane in their presence; and while he was in their hands he acted like a madman, making marks on the doors of the gate and letting saliva run down his beard.

The beard was even compulsory. The following example is significant in this sense. Indeed, Hanun cut off half the beards of David's servants. However, King David did not agree to see them until their beards grew back:

2 Samuel 10

4 So Hanun seized David’s envoys, shaved off half of each man’s beard, cut off their garments at the buttocks, and sent them away.

5 When David was told about this, he sent messengers to meet the men, for they were greatly humiliated. The king said, “Stay at Jericho till your beards have grown, and then come back.”

What more can I say after that? After this evidence will they stop attacking Muslims or looking at them as if they were from another planet ? It is time for them to realize that their abuses against Islam and Muslims come back to them every time

She converted to ISLAM فتاه امريكيه تعتنق الاسلام: شاهد لماذا؟ - الجزء الأول

- New Muslim sister tell her story فتاه امريكيه تعتنق الاسلام وردة فعل اَهلها - الجزء الثاني

ذاكر نايك ينسف مفاهيم هندوسية: تناسخ الأرواح وتعدد الآلهة! ردود مبهرة - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:31 am

Bible verses that deny unconditional love

Indeed, some among Christians believe that their "All-Love" God does not allow His Creatures to be damned for eternal hell. For these people, this punishment would be unfair because, always according to them, why punish eternally a fault which is not?
As paradoxical as it may seem, the God-Love of Christians: The Jesus of the NT, speaks of hell many times more than in all of A.T. Let us see the verses in question:

33Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? "(Matthew 23.33)

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. ”(Matthew 25,41)

22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister[a] will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’[c] is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.”(Matthew 5,22)

29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.
"(Matthew 5,29-30)

All of these verses make it clear that an everlasting and painful retribution awaits unbelievers in a place where there will be gnashing of teeth and weeping. It would be better to cut off eyes, hands or feet than to have to undergo this terrible punishment intended for the ungodly.

As we see, eternal hell is a reality in the Bible. Those who dispute this reality have only to contradict us on the matter and surely they will never succeed. The verses are explicit on the matter. Now we can ask ourselves several remarks:

1) the NT Jesus who is a god of love speaks of eternal hell in the N.T. much more than in the A.T. (notion almost unknown by the way!)

2) the wicked will suffer an eternal and exemplary punishment for their misdeeds

3) how does this very particular category of Christians reconcile their conception of Love with the eternal punishment of hell?

4) Christians are hypocrites when they tell us the "good news" of the Gospel because there is also very, very bad news in the texts for non-believers

Prabhakaran Asks Dr Zakir, "Will Non Muslims go to Heaven or Hell?"

Will Good Righteous Non-Muslims like Mother Teresa go to Hell? - Dr Zakir Naik

Q&A: Why Would God Create Us to Go To Hell? | Dr. Shabir Ally

دينكم ليس ضد العنصرية! محمد حجاب في حوار مع مسيحي

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:01 am

Will all Muslims go to Heaven?

Only God knows who goes to paradise and who does not go to heaven. But that doesn't mean religion isn't worth anything. On the contrary, one thing is certain: the Muslim who believes in one God, does not give him partners and does not associate anything else with God and who prays 5 times a day and who practices good works will go to paradise.

A counter example: A Muslim who kills another Muslim willfully will never see Heaven. He will remain in hell forever.

For other serious sins he will spend some time in Hell but after serving his sentence he will go to Heaven.

But again, God will do what He wants.

Those who live in disbelief will not enter paradise and for eternity. They will receive the curse of men and angels. It is mentioned in the word of Allah.

A non-Muslim will never be granted Heaven if he is not a believer or a Muslim.

those who have heard of Islam and who unfortunately did not follow it will not taste Heaven.

After, there was a hadith which said that anyone who had heard of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him without believing in his prophetic mission will not enter paradise. If we start from this principle, every human being knows of the existence of the prophets Peace be upon themtoday, Going in search of Islam must be an obligation for every human being.

Even if you are not a Muslim and have good deeds,
it is not enough for you to enter paradise
You must believe that the Prophet Jesus is the servant of God and His Messenger, not God, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

There is a tiny fraction of people who haven't got the message
about islam
Those who have not received the message will be under the judgment of Allah.

Eh yes ! It's up to you to choose the right religion! You are grown up now!

1/2 هل السيف من أجل تقطيع البطاطس والبصل؟ هاشم في حوار مع مسيحية الجزء الأول

2/2 هل السيف من أجل تقطيع البطاطس والبصل؟ هاشم في حوار مع مسيحية الجزء الثاني

رجل بريطاني يعتنق الإسلام ويترك رسالة جميلة

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:16 am

see here

مواجهة عاصفة بين صحفية استرالية مسلمة وبين مستوطنة اسرائيلية تنتهي بالضربة القاضية !!

كنّة تونى بلير تحكى قصة إسلامها فى غزة وإحتجازها فى معبر رفح بسبب المساعدات

Tony Blair's daughter-in-law tells the story of her conversion to Islam in Gaza and her detention at the Rafah crossing because of aid

محمد حجاب غاضباً: إسرا*ئيل ابنة زنا في حواره مع يهود 1/2

2/2 نحن نكره الصه*اينة كما يكرهوننا ولن نسكت | محمد حجاب في حوار مع يهودي

eninn
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby eninn » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:45 am

God only punishes the guilty in Islam and does not harm the innocent
Muslims do not believe in blood sacrifice and they do not believe that a holy man like Jesus should die such a cruel and humiliating death. He bears the sins of mankind while he is innocent

It is better for God to forgive without bloodshed, because He is able to do so, as in Islam, God forgives without killing an innocent person and shedding blood.
God only punishes those who commit a sin, and does not punish the oppressed

Logically, rationally and scientifically, sin is not inherited from the father to his son because it is one of the acquired actions that are not inherited. If your father committed a sin, do you inherit his sin as you inherit the color of his eyes. ? If the father chose to be a criminal, does this mean that his son will inherit from him this nature that is in the father? Likewise, if the father is good, it does not necessarily mean that the son will be so, because he inherited the nature of his father

The belief the inherited sin. contradicts divine justice. This is because the just God punishes a person for what he did, not for what his father or grandparents did. The Bible says in Ezekiel 18/20-21: The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them.

This text indicates the responsibility of each individual for his sin and thus denies the inherited sin.

And in Matthew 16-27: and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.
. Christ Himself decides that each person will be rewarded according to his deeds. This contradicts inherited sin and salvation by crucifixion, because the text indicates that salvation is through work and not by crucifixion

CONCEPT OF ORIGINAL SIN IN ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY dr zakir naik

هل الإيمان يُبنى على الموقع الجغرافي؟ - حوار هادئ لعباس مع شاب محترم

حمزة يفحص صحة الأناجيل مع العم آصف

متى وُلد المسيح عيسى بن مريم؟

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.