Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Diaspora succumbing to covid-19 in Xamar

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Diaspora succumbing to covid-19 in Xamar

Postby original dervish » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:49 pm

Three friends and associates have passed away in Xamar due to covid AUN!

Furthermore, I've heard of numerous folk returning to Xamar during the pandemic and dying shortly afterwards.

Those deaths are qadar Allah swt......but why are they going to Xamar without vaccination during a spike in covid deaths?

I recently had to veto an elderly edoor from travelling recently......what's up with Somalis?

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Diaspora succumbing to covid-19 in Xamar

Postby paperino » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:52 pm

Their time was up. AUN.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:05 am

Three friends and associates have passed away in Xamar due to covid AUN!

Furthermore, I've heard of numerous folk returning to Xamar during the pandemic and dying shortly afterwards.

Those deaths are qadar Allah swt......but why are they going to Xamar without vaccination during a spike in covid deaths?

I recently had to veto an elderly edoor from travelling recently......what's up with Somalis?
Somalis were ignoring long the pandemic severity(Muslimka kuma dhaco, waa small hargab etc) and now even fully vaccinated travelers may be at risk for getting and spreading COVID-19 variants.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:18 am

COVID is a scam I am in Xamar and no one cares for fake virus.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:48 am

It's not fake though, I have home test antigen kit and I tested positive a couple of times.
Alxamdulilah was one of the weakest colds/flus I've had so far...
Very mild....
Even had the PCR test to confirm it..

Sunlight, vitamin d, high protein diet that means no silly vegans. Should be enough.

Recent evidence seems to show nicotine has a good affect on covid. So a nicotine patch or gum would be a good choice..

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:55 pm

Day 8 still mild symptoms that are dialing down.
Fit enough to work out at home gym..
Probably stupid to exercise while sick but exercise makes me feels better..
I'm probably addicted to endorphins released...
šŸ˜†

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:13 am

I've heard Burco/ Las Anod have death rates of 100 and 60 respectively aun

Furthermore, the discredited Astra zeneca/ Oxford University vaccine that is banned in dozens of countries is being distributed across Somalia.

I'm totally against all of the vaccines.......but regretfully have to take one of them, probably the Pfizer, in order to travel to Somalia via Dubai.

My original plan was to depart April last.....we just missed out by a few weeks.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:30 am

I'm totally against all of the vaccines.......but regretfully have to take one of them, probably the Pfizer, in order to travel to Somalia via Dubai.
Only a negative PCR test is required for entry. In some countries, you still have to provide such a test even if vaccinated.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:17 am

I've heard Burco/ Las Anod have death rates of 100 and 60 respectively aun

Furthermore, the discredited Astra zeneca/ Oxford University vaccine that is banned in dozens of countries is being distributed across Somalia.

My original plan was to depart April last.....we just missed out by a few weeks.

I would avoid Pfizer and Modena if I could, they use new rna technology and not as tested as traditional methods. Pfizer seems to be American propaganda bullshit too because its success rate is in the high 98%
While traditional ones range from 60% to 80%.

In the UAE you have a choice of the Indian vaccine, Chinese, Russian Sputnik which allot of European countries are beginning to choose over Pfizer and AstraZeneca.
These have no new technology are well understood and they can't fuck it up..

It's your risk if you trust and believe in the US.

Our Somali government has failed us once again.
Do you know that the Indian vaccine that's is in Somalia is actually AstraZeneca. India produced 60% of the world's vaccines but the funny thing is they produced their own vaccine that is in use in only India..
They release the qashin to the world.

At least the poor Palestinians are getting a break they recieved Sputnik early and are one of the first people to be fully vaccinated..

DaahirMursal

Postby DaahirMursal » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:01 am

Do people in Xamar even know what the protocols are? :lol:

DaahirMursal

Postby DaahirMursal » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:03 am

Do people in Xamar even know what the protocols are? :lol:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:24 am

I would prefer the Sputnik vaccine but alas it is not available in the UK.

Gurey.....I had no idea the Sputnik vaccine was available in the UAE...thanks man. :up:

I will seriously consider putting off vaccination until I get to the UAE......which I doubt will be before September anyhow.

paperino
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby paperino » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:31 am

Reports indicate Pfizer is ineffective against the south African variant. The SFG should make sure it doesn't reach the country.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:10 pm

I would prefer the Sputnik vaccine but alas it is not available in the UK.

Gurey.....I had no idea the Sputnik vaccine was available in the UAE...thanks man. :up:

I will seriously consider putting off vaccination until I get to the UAE......which I doubt will be before September anyhow.
It's because if it's effectiveness against the new South African and UK strains that sputnik5 is being considered for use in UK, negotiations are already underway, we will have to wait a couple more months to access it in the UK.
I am not sure but I believe after successful trails in March the UAE approved sputnik5...

Supply issues though it's proven to be popular and Russia cannot meet demand , they have outsourced production to South Korea, Serbia and India so you will have to wait till July for availability in UAE and possibly UK at that time too .

By the way alxamdulilah full recovery from covid after 2 weeks.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.