Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bosaso port looks primitive in 2021

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Bosaso port looks primitive in 2021

Postby mahoka » Sat May 08, 2021 4:31 pm

I wonder what happened to the supposed investment by PO ports? Did it fall apart when Paul farmosa was killed by darod terrorists memebers of ISIS in Somalia?

Hobyo port will certainly over take it

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Bosaso port looks primitive in 2021

Postby gobdoon » Sun May 09, 2021 1:34 am

It's funny how this Khaldan is jealous of beautiful Bosaso, we have been building our ports and our infrastructure by our own hands like Garacad, not begging UK and else where to build a simple road between Hargeysa and Berbera, as you lot all in Marqan mood and spend little handouts you get with Jaat from Ethiopia
What have you achieved 30 years, funk all, you seen the Iidoor man who visited Puntland cities and Garacad port, couldn't believe his eyes, he was praising Puntland, and made clear since former Somali government nothing changed or built by you lot, I suggest you do the same take break from the Marqan and visit glorious Puntland

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Sun May 09, 2021 10:48 am

If you compare Berbera and Bosaso they are both Somali ports, where both should be accessible 5ta Somali for marketing and competition sake anything less would make Berbera loose customers as it has done last 30 years while Bosaso have grown hugely also welcoming Somali of all corner, while Berbera refused Somalis fleeing Yemen civil war and questioning the fact they are Somali origin, where the port itself was built with Somali tax payers money by the Kacaan government

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Sun May 09, 2021 2:42 pm

Rumor has it, the reason why the DP Boosaaso deal was not implemented is because the bedouin arabs were quite dissatisfied with twerking crew performance in recent Garowe arranged show. Punanis need to send their top national folklore dancers to Hargeisa where it said the ancient art of twerking is today flourishing higher than it has ever been.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sun May 09, 2021 10:58 pm

Rumor has it, the reason why the DP Boosaaso deal was not implemented is because the bedouin arabs were quite dissatisfied with twerking crew performance in recent Garowe arranged show. Punanis need to send their top national folklore dancers to Hargeisa where it said the ancient art of twerking is today flourishing higher than it has ever been.
My punani brada, I don’t believe DP world signed a deal with darod small town of bosaso, it was rather PO ports, DP doesn’t work with tiny ports.

Also I suspect when it comes to twerking hargeisa won’t be of much help since niiko is a darod traditional dance while the isaaq has the jandheer and zaylici traditional dances. I advice beesha punani to go back to using punani diplomacy, send a couple of punani girls to Dubai just like the British and Italian colonialists used to enjoy, best way to get the arab attention.

Also I suppose it would be pointless since darod ISIS is outside bosaso carrying out daily attacks in bosaso town, after all Italian Paul fermosa was killed by darod isis in bosaso, the security of punani state is very volatile

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sun May 09, 2021 11:09 pm

It's funny how this Khaldan is jealous of beautiful Bosaso, we have been building our ports and our infrastructure by our own hands like Garacad, not begging UK and else where to build a simple road between Hargeysa and Berbera, as you lot all in Marqan mood and spend little handouts you get with Jaat from Ethiopia
What have you achieved 30 years, funk all, you seen the Iidoor man who visited Puntland cities and Garacad port, couldn't believe his eyes, he was praising Puntland, and made clear since former Somali government nothing changed or built by you lot, I suggest you do the same take break from the Marqan and visit glorious Puntland
Wipe away the tears my punani comrade, for you are tearing up like a lost child.

1- how can I be jealous of Somalia’s least developed town and fishing harbour lol- your businessmen go Mogadishu or berbera.

2- who are you lying to, how can you build garac port when bosaso town ‘port’ is under developed? Stop lying to the poor dhabacyo single mothers in Minnisota to keep sending you their welfare money. Before you claim to build anything you need to get a modern crane for bosaso village port lol. Walk before you pretend to run my son.

3- when it comes to khat we know dhabacyo start twitching if they go 12 hours without consuming the powerful Kenyan Mira. That’s why you continued to import the potent stuff when your president farmaajo banned Kenyan mira, the weaker Ethiopian khad consumed in Somaliland just couldn’t do it for you doofar crackheads lol

4- what roads are you talking about you intoxicated mira head? The road between the villages of bosaso and garac haven’t finished despite you crackheads talking about for 20 years.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sun May 09, 2021 11:12 pm

If you compare Berbera and Bosaso they are both Somali ports, where both should be accessible 5ta Somali for marketing and competition sake anything less would make Berbera loose customers as it has done last 30 years while Bosaso have grown hugely also welcoming Somali of all corner, while Berbera refused Somalis fleeing Yemen civil war and questioning the fact they are Somali origin, where the port itself was built with Somali tax payers money by the Kacaan government
That’s a whole load of bullshit so won’t bother replying to it my punani brada.

As for refusing darod refugees, why don’t you want to accept your darod people fleeing Yemen? Why do you want me to take it?

Also darod didn’t pay any tax as they were too poor. The kacaan built bosaso village a small port instead of building the bigger port of hobyo due to qabiil cuqdad.

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Sun May 09, 2021 11:14 pm

Why are the punani mira addicts crying all of a sudden? That’s what bosaso town ‘port’ looks like in 2021

Wallahi I thought it would look better than a tiny fishing harbour lol

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Mon May 10, 2021 4:42 am

Naag naag dhashay, behave and stay your poverty riden triangle

DaahirMursal

Postby DaahirMursal » Mon May 10, 2021 8:24 am

It doesn't look too bad, actually. It suffers from geographical position, yet it's performing considerably well despite of its detrimental conditions. :ehh:

mahoka
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahoka » Mon May 10, 2021 12:52 pm

Naag naag dhashay, behave and stay your poverty riden triangle
Reer ayan hirsi cry too much, why are you so emotional brada?

Also if my triangle is poverty ridden, what does that make darod villages of bosaso and cabudwaaq? One was visited by 50 cent and the other is printing fake money to survive

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.