Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LOST Generation-----

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
...Qaali

LOST Generation-----

Postby ...Qaali » Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:26 am

....tell me sum'in------am i too conservative/stuck up/ "up tight" or jus plain borin

i find the UK forumers sooo retarded i cant put it into words====walaahi these ciyaal aa suuq stoop to lower levels of retardation with every passin minute

they make wanna screeeeem Mad Evil or Very Mad

.....does any1 else have similar anti-social tendencies======>i admit i probably need help Laughing

Pablo Escobar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Pablo Escobar » Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:41 am

I thought u was one of them?

...Qaali

Postby ...Qaali » Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:58 am

Esco=== wat could possess u to utter such nonsense

i may have posted there once/twice but i am NOT a member Mad Evil or Very Mad

====wats with u anyways.....haven't u strayed a little too far

waar go back to ur retarded Island n stay there Mad

*uff* some of them r even spillin over into the general ===aaaarghhhhhh

Evil or Very Mad

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:14 am

you don't have to go to the UK section to find that...it's right here in the general section. the names of the people and their topics are so obvious it's not worth mentioning them again. UK kids are younger, inexperienced and peer pressure is causing them to behave that way, in time, they'll grow wiser and change(hopefully)... the folks here in this section have no excuses though. they're all adults and they should know better.

...Qaali

Postby ...Qaali » Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:44 am

Laughing

screw, i actually saw the glimmer of a wise man in u *for like a second* Laughing

okay------lets assume the average age is 16 give or take a few years

===NO WAY did i EVER like them/even had friends who acted like them Shocked

Idea am convinced there are like 10 real UK forumers and all the other nicks are duplicates of these 10 simply weird people Laughing

cosmo_queen_

Postby cosmo_queen_ » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:16 am

Your a hpyocrite, At one point you were in the UK forum and now here, your criticizing us by the use of our literature, For all I know you could be using Thesaurus.com or Dictionary.com to enhance your messed up grammar by the way "they make wanna screeeeem" The proper way to say that is "They make "me" <-{key word} scream" funny how a UK retard just corrected you STFU Your no disimilar from us, So save your Bullshid UK kiddo for someone who buys it darlin.

Foolish lil girl looool @ the avater........ you'll fit right in the Generals look around you do u see anyone with avatar with a celebrite pic as an avater "NO" your posting in the wrong endz UK Kiddo.....run along.....how does it feel to be belitted.....not good eh! so STFU.

Am post a thread about this in the UK forum so that they can teach your dumb azz not to fock with them….am certain ur not capable of handling 1 of us let alone abandoned of us loool enjoy you going to regret that you never posted this lool No wonder no one
Posted at this topic……..they perceive you as a UK junkie no one cares whether you post in this endz ….or not your worthless…..to the UK forum and the General …… your absence neither here nor there ….mean …the crap beneath all of our shoe.

By the way I tryed not to start a cyber beef with you but your infamous usage of the word "Fagash"u utter it just too much in UK forum….. am not going to lower myself by saying qaldaan to you becuz I was taught better then that..... Thanks to my grandmother (who was a Habar yonis "Muse ismaaciil") . I don't see u uttering the word Faqash in the Generals.....becuz you know well enough there are some darood Ladies in the General that will karbash you around these content up and down… nonstop

"Am convinced there are like 10 real UK forumers and all the other nicks are duplicates of these 10 simply weird people"

Until you have the guts to reveal to us your previous user...........I just might pity u.............confess up The sooner the better.

+ = 1 country no baisism, except miss smarty pants over there that premotes baisism…..all your good at is to judging pplz by the content of their qabiiil
…..at a young age you are cerfitied qabiiliiste…….I think that insecurity hormone Is taking its toll on you………am pray for your stability……honestly.

Qaali you definitely learned ur lesson 2day....be honest with yourself...be4 you start being judgmental.....and for god sake stop using the Thesaurus.com and write something understandable u just might fit in the Generals.. ur dismissed hun ..... Arrow

Hold up to make matters worse I a "UK retard" as u classify us ...challenge you ...... to a essay contest to show the rest of the General forumers to not underestimate UK forumers and u not to undervalue us..ever again....... and also 2 make things happy for you I give you the privilege of using the Thesaurus.com...happy..now..and to make matters even more worse am reveal my age..to make u look like a fool.and. embarrass...you even more..I just love tormenting with illierate..people's twisted minds. . Am sure your too of a chicken to accept… it..

By the way the general forumers can the panels and judges to determine the winner.

Thank heavens I just arrived back from my vacation...... I have plenty of time to waste...replying back and fouth to your excuse of a topic....

bye bye....am be back soon and break a leg darlin….., (No pun intended) you understand standard procedure illiterate heifer Rolling Eyes Arrow

San_dheer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby San_dheer » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:47 am

Cosmo, loooooooooooooooooooool. Laughing Laughing Your response was a bit OTT girl.

Qaali you need to take a chill Pill wallahi. Nothing wrong with the UK forum and they are not retarded. Cool

Lil_maRlilander
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_maRlilander » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:23 am

Laughing Laughing

WHY ASK THAT QUESTION ITS JUST SAD

...Qaali

Postby ...Qaali » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:06 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

i must 've touched a nerve Laughing Laughing Laughing

i would of finished readin ur over looooong reply lakiin i think i got the GIST Laughing Laughing Laughing

cosmo_dhilo----> i have NEVER cum across a rule dat said general forumers aren't allowed to have celebs on their avatars Laughing care to point it out to me..... Rolling Eyes

n i NEVER once mentioned anybody's GRAMMER i don't give a f.uck if u chat in slang/ebonics or use the corect english grammer------> hell i don't, so y would i diss others for it Rolling Eyes

Laughing @ "u must use thesaurus.com or Dictionary.com " Laughing Laughing

my problem with UK forumers is the lame exposin n cussin n completely meaningless crap ya'l chat Shocked

san_dheer i hear ya.........but to constantly jus chat xaar after xaar after more xaar is shockin walee------- Laughing

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:09 pm

That's what it is qaali , it ain't about one's writing skills it is about one's attitude.

...Qaali

Postby ...Qaali » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:16 pm

Ina....sow amaad garaan walaal

wat i don't undastand is why these jumped up lil gurls with too much time on their hands can't take the time to read instead of flyin off the handle

ders no need to get defensive if u aint the Perpetrator Laughing

it's like fartin and instantly accusin others-------cosmo gurl needs to check herself fo' she gets checked into "the bila camaal institute for ciyaala suuqs" Laughing Laughing Laughing

"who won" kulaah Laughing walee waanyabaan-aahay

Ina Baxar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ina Baxar » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:33 pm

Yeah but cosmo-queen is no different than anbody else including myself , we all jump the gun from time to time , it's alright forceful entry baa la yidhah.
worse case scenario-->sorry Laughing

cosmo_queen_

Postby cosmo_queen_ » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:57 pm

Only a young minded person .....like u...would insult someone when they feel uncomfortable.......Laughing do u see me uttering love sharamuto etc.... No .....funny thing is your vulnerable here .....but in UK you have all your....so called reerkan Laughing To back you up with your lame xaar disses...Laughing .....

and yet still you refuse my challenge. Laughing Maskiin..Rolling Eyes

...Qaali

Postby ...Qaali » Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:29 pm

"By the way I tryed not to start a cyber beef with you but your infamous usage of the word "Fagash"u utter it just too much in UK forum….. "

blind dofaar----->get u're eyes testet i can't even take u seriously Rolling Eyes
p.s. u have, beyond a shadow of doubt, jus prove EXACTLY wat i was talking about Laughing Laughing

essay contest to show the rest of the General forumers to not underestimate UK forumers and u not to undervalue us..ever again=== Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

walaahi iminkuu baan akhriyee------am on the flo' in fit Laughing Laughing Laughing

I NOW TERMINATE THIS WEIRD INTERACTION====END OFF!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

<----------------- *brushes her shoulders off* Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ni99a-with-bling

Postby Ni99a-with-bling » Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:55 pm

Ladies ladies chill out, we dont want another cyber beef, we already have enough beef in our hands. to name few famous beefs in generals/

marduuf vs intellux
mukhtaar vs hannah
basra vs hannah
LH vs galol
dhuusa vs LH
s_land boy vs nigga with bling Very Happy
fagash killer vs his mum

and the list goes on Arrow

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.