Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Canadians

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:31 pm

If I'm a moryaan your barawanese Laughing

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:36 pm

nabeelaweed.lool..that is classic Laughing

Ok I admit I hate politics. I really do. I like business and structures, and society - but I have ALWAYS hated politics. I find it boring, and annoying.

Because of this - I honestly don't follow politics in any way, shape, or form. Once in a blue moon, I will catch a forum/debate that will spark my interest - but honestly I don't care.

I HATE Stephen Harper and I do not want an idiot like that running the country. He is seriously one step down from Bush - and that is low.

p.s. uncleweed..you are not Canadian either….You are Somali so be proud Smile

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:38 pm

Nabeela...U're gonna have ot like or at least understand poltics if u want to do well in business, specially marketing/management.

Uncleweed...yahuu, i aint barwaani. Laughing I can barely fry a sambuusa.

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:41 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lion

I can barely make diger/cambuulo.

Nabeela

I am a Somali first but heck I have dual citizenship. So I'm proud to hyphenate my self Somali-Canadian. Especially when there is no country to go too atleast yet.

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:45 pm

lool@digir

I have citizenship 2 but that doesn’t, mean I consider my self Canadian Smile

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:57 pm

I don't either.

Be honest Nabeela. If you were stopped at heathrow airport for some sort of crime. Your ass would claim "I'm a canuck as your nationality". You and I are Somali's but Canada is my homeland. Somalia is the Motherland. As long as I am in exile I am a Somali-Canadian.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:00 pm

What? U have a canadian passport but u don't consider yourself a canadian?? that's crazy. U say as if there is something wrong with that. why both of you?

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:04 pm

uncleweed...You raised some valid points there...after all your not as high as you sound Laughing Laughing

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:05 pm

Lion

I don't think of myself as Canadian per say. I believe I am a Somali-Canadian. Nabeela has forsaken the queen.

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:07 pm

lion....who wants to be a canadian..they have this weird accent like EH Laughing Laughing Laughing

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:10 pm

^ Laughing

Can I have a double double and throw in some timbits while you're at it.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:15 pm

Nabeela...would you rather have a mississippi accent and start every sentence with a "ya'll?" Laughing Laughing Laughing

loooooooooooooooooool@forsaken the queen....

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:15 pm

all Canadians are simply "puppets", and it's actually Tim Horton who is the "puppetmaster" Laughing Laughing Laughing

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:20 pm

well we are all puppets then. Don't lie you loooooooove the Ice-caps Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.