Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Canadians

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Canadians

Postby Nabeela » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:43 am

Stephen Harper wants to reduce the CST! (If you collect welfare, this doesn’t apply to you) Smile

personally I don't agree with many things in the Conservative platform, but come on,reducing the GST is a dumb idea. Taxes must be collected and sales taxes are one of the best (least harmful, economically) ways of doing it. Furthermore, I think they'll run us into deficit with all the tax cutting and spending plans. Mad

what do you guys think?

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:47 am

You're not canadian my garoob wife Laughing Or shall In say ex-wfe.

Anyhow I like having it going from 7 down to 6 and later to 5. What are you on crack. Come on tax cuts are good Arrow

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:48 am

^^typical rebublican....

Taxing is the most beautiful way a government can show to its people that it CARES.....

That;'s why i love coutnries like sweden and denmark..they tax the shit out of their people and in return they have free healthcare, free school, high unemployment insurance...etc. etc. etc.

I love taxes...

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:54 am

Especially skinnies like you who want to sit around on their ass and do nothing. Cutting goods and service tax is a beneit to all. It will endorse more spending by people and hence more money in the economy. Trsut me going from 15-13% is a benefit too all. Unlike american where there isn't to sales tax in certain states.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:03 pm

personally i don't think the sales tax should be above 8-10%. I'm talking about income tax. 50% on corporations, 30% on people!

And it should done once a year. Just one flat 30% tax.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Then all u have to pay for are consumer good and other durable goods.

Government takes care of all other services and benefits.

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:08 pm

Uncleweed once again you failed to see the bigger picture here, who is going to benefit from this non sense!!!!!

Besides PC are too left wing for me. They've never seen a dollar that didn't need immediate spending. Spend, spend, spend.. that's all they ever want to do.

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:10 pm

^ you know the whole topic was about cutting sales tax. There is a provincial sales tax of 8 percent and 7 percent on the GST. They plan on bringing that 7% down too 5 %.

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:15 pm

I despise Canada and Canadians, so why should I even care Smile

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:16 pm

I dunno waht the hell is going in your boring ass country but sales tax around 5% is kind of low...

My country invades other countries and shoots up people...what was the last exciting thing your coutnry has done? Reform hockey rules??? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:18 pm

[quote]Besides PC are too left wing for me. They've never seen a dollar that didn't need immediate spending. Spend, spend, spend.. that's all they ever want to do.[/quote]

Nabeela you have No clue about canadian politics whatsoever. The PC are a right of centre/right wing party. They are not about spending spending spending as you say. Thats the NDP Nabeelaweed Laughing Just Playin however its time for tax cuts. To have sales tax at 15% is ludicrous. It was actually introduced by Mulroney, Or atleast part of it was. To have it a 13% is a bit of relief and is not going to cut from the social systems that somali's have loved for so long.

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:19 pm

As right now we are doomed Laughing Laughing Laughing

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:20 pm

Lion

Its better to reform hockey rules then invade ever single muslim country.

Nabeela

If you hate Canada and Canadians why would you talk about such an issue Confused Arrow

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:22 pm

Unclebin...I'm a dual citizen. I wasn't talking about my current country, but my native country-Somaliland. We invade Djibouti for fun on the weekends and shoot up Majerteen people on the Puntland border. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:26 pm

My State captures people and throughs them in dungeons of garoowe i.e Somalilanders Laughing. Plus we have you guys fascinated about a border that her majesty the wife of the legendary sheik burried at maydh drew up. Although you guys aren't very close Laughing

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:27 pm

^^uff..ileen mooryaan baad aheed...and this whole time i was thinking u were faqash.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.