Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHO WANTS ME TO DESTROY LIONHEART?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:09 pm

I failed to see the humor in that childish comment Mad

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:12 pm

Well i didn't. That's the beauty of being a human. Every1 sees things differently.

Smile

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:13 pm

What is your qabila so i can diss' you? Laughing Laughing Laughing

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:16 pm

I don't have a qabiil walaal. I could tell you my father's qabiil. U can diss that.

The only time i use qabiil is when i diss some1. To abuse some1 verbally, i will say anything. That doesn't necessarily mean i hate that qabiil.

One of my best friends (really closest friend) is from Gedo and he happens to be mareexaan...but thsi is about me and mad dog. Surprised

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:22 pm

Sweetie you dissed an entire, nation (Gedo) Not just that garac...which is WRONG Crying or Very sad

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:27 pm

^^He knows what he did was Wrong and out of jeaoulsy toward a clan which basely didnt do anything to his lowlife khaat chewing qabilist ass.LionThePuzzy is a prime example, when a person over do the khaat habit.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:31 pm

^^cagodheer loser shows up whenever the subject of lionheart comes up.....i really do have fans around here.

Nabeela..im sorry u feel that way. Are u a mareexaar by any chance? Laughing

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:33 pm

^^I see you're idoor ass never seem to log off...

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:34 pm

You will not win a battle against someone who has enough time to post 20.000+ topics within few months. Its just impossible.

ps. i really dont understand why LH is after Galol/Xplaya so much when he has alot incommon with them.. maybe LH can answer that for me..
Last edited by Xplosive on Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:34 pm

^^and i see your cagodher ass never fails to follow me around and check whether i'm logged on or off... Laughing Laughing Laughing

i mena how else would u know if i'm logged on unless u are here checking up on me?

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:35 pm

war waxaan fiire.....Lionxaaar...war naga amus..accudibliah...marexnxaar kulaha...... Shocked Shocked

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:37 pm

Xplosive...what do u mean why am i after galol/xplaya when i have in common with them? please ask your question again.

Nabeela...the whole concept of qabiil aint nothing but a joke to me..if u take it seriously, then toob ad.

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:42 pm

^^What is there to follow around when every thread thats in the general forum has your shitty name written all over it?????????It's time that you have logged off for good, since you achieved you're goal of having more than one million post.

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:45 pm

[quote]Xplosive...what do u mean why am i after galol/xplaya when i have in common with them? please ask your question again. [/quote]

You're always on their case, yet you display alot of the same behaviour--->Shaytaanimo and divisive tactics. Whether its for "fun" or not...

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:46 pm

X

walaal there is a big diff bewteen, som1 who is kafir who insults Allah and his messenger muhammad(p), and some1 who is muslim like lion..these atheist seek a deen other than islam. they deny ayat, proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc of Allah. which is really sad Crying or Very sad

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.