Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AIN'T SHE A BEAUTY?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:40 am

Def not ugly, but she looks too Latin, with Anglo features. Kinda like Catherine Zeta Jones. Sorry, but I still much prefer my xalimos. Very Happy

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:02 pm

She looks stunning. She's very beautiful.

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:20 pm

She is cute, but not beautiful.

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:31 pm

She's now in a TV show and I can assure you that she's more beautiful in live than in pictures.

¡Viva Farah Ahmed!

And she gave a great lesson to the Spanish audience when she explained why muslim were so angry after the Muhammad cartoons. Everybody understood then why those cartoons were so offensive for muslims. She did a great job on that. She's changing the perception of Spaniards towards the muslim population.

Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Garaad_LQ » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:38 pm

Kamal she is hot hot as hell ....but, what's the story behind the Name ?

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:46 pm

Garaad: She's a muslim girl who became a model and later was Miss Melilla (the city in which she was born, and in which the 40% of the population is muslim). She was the third in the election of Miss Spain a couple of years ago and represented Spain in the election of Miss Europe.

Now she's participating in a live show in TV everyday with some other famous Spanish models, actors, etc. When the cartoons affair took place, the people asked why muslim were over-reacting burning embassies and all that. She explained the whole thing, the anger for what's happening in Palestina, Iraq, etc, and she explained that muslim, including herself, are feeling humilliated all around the world, so they're now really emotional and sensitive towards everything. The Spanish audience could understand then that you can't insult the religion of others in the name of freedom of expression.

Now Spanish people see a young beautiful girl, modern, smart in the talk, very nice and honest... and MUSLIM and they change their mind about the rest of muslims (you know, the stereotypes: fanatics, too worried about religion, machists, opressed women, bla, bla, bla...) That's the reason why Farah Ahmed is becoming so popular in Spain.

PS: Farah is a name for girls in Arab countries as Morocco or Tunisia. It's not a guy name in those countries.

Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Garaad_LQ » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:59 pm

oh now i see the whole picture ....thanx for info though

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:33 pm

"And she gave a great lesson to the Spanish audience when she explained why muslim were so angry after the Muhammad cartoons. Everybody understood then why those cartoons were so offensive for muslims. She did a great job on that. She's changing the perception of Spaniards towards the muslim population"

I think the reason men(like you for ex.) accepted her explanation has do to more with her looks(checking her breasts) rather than her mouth. Laughing Laughing

BTW for those who are wondering about...the name is Farah...not Faarah like the somali name...so the pronunciation is different and yes arab girls have those names.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:36 pm

WOW.

Me like very much,

I love medditeranean girls.

and guys i think its pronounced farax as in cheer not faarax.

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:38 pm

Cawar: always a couple of good tits are more convincing than a long long speech... Laughing

My ex was in that kind of beauty too. They look like similar.

Yeah, the name is Farah, which means 'Joy' in Arabic, but here is also pronounced Faarah, like Somali name.

Funny, because people tends to pronounce it Fara, without the sound of 'h'... and Fara means 'Rat' in Arabic. So the girl sometimes is making jokes to the other guys in the TV show, saying: "Call me Farahhhhhhhhh, not Fara... Are you calling me a rat or what?".

She has a good sense of humour too. Wink

ERITREAN_MOB_BOSS
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: All yummy khat 50% off!! Buy 5 khat bags, and will give u free leather sandals.

Postby ERITREAN_MOB_BOSS » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:50 pm

No Doubt that girl looks fantastic--but shes nothing to marvel at....but she does have those chubby cute cheeks.....yummmy

Is she super model material? no. but she is a very cute girl indeed.

San Dheer--why are u bad mouthing the girl? Any smart hetrosexual man would know shes attractive. But one thing i would comment about u is u are very insecure--most women who put others down are very insecure about their own looks---but the plus side to this is some of the MOST insecure women i know are also the MOST gorgeous. So if i ever decide to come to a 4th world country like the UK, Ill fit u in my bussy schedule.

kamal---Do all your girls look like that? becuase i've never been to spain every time I would go to europe, the only 'latin' i would come close to are the italians. Shower us with more pics

The guys in the pics are all pretty boys---lol kamal if all your men look like that then i'm gonna move to spain and take all those girls---seriously, those guys look like they have been lookin in the mirror longer than the girls.

Warning: if you are a skinny man thinking the pretty boy route is the way to go, then get your ass in the bathroom and fight ur sister for the mirorr. Men who look just as pretty as the girls are creepy---thats like a buff girl with HUGE muscles---a bit ewwww has to be said and a bit of mystery if shes a dyke or not--same goes with pretty boys....know your own risks sissy queers.

This is a message brought to you by the greatest man ever created by ALLAH himself--ERITREAN_MOB_BOSS

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:54 pm

Damn

I hope i get an eyefull or more when im in Spain
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

kambuli.

Postby kambuli. » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:56 pm

[quote="ERITREAN_MOB_BOSS"]

u are a real whore. Nayaa Basra how many names do u have. Basra EMB Suhayla. this whore makes me sick. love calool weyn. Twisted Evil

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:04 pm

She is pretty but she is dressed like a who.re which makes her as attractive as an ape. Surprised

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:06 pm

whats with the attitude man?

what have the poor whores done to you

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.