Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dallo Airways comedy.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
North brother
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Dallo Airways comedy.

Postby North brother » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:17 am

"Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen. This is your captain (Xirsi) welcoming you on board of Dallo Airways.

We apologize for the four-day delay in taking off, it was due to bad weather and some overtime I had to put in at the bakery.

This is flight 126 to Hargeisa. Landing in Hargeisa is not guaranteed , but we will end up somewhere in the South. If luck is in our favour, we may even be landing on your village!

Dallo Airways has an excellent safety-record. In fact our safety standards are so high that even terrorists like osama are afraid to fly with us!

It is with pleasure, I announce that starting this year over 50% of our passengers have reached their destination.

If our engines are too noisy for you, on passenger request, we can arrange to turn them off! Laughing

To make your free fall to earth pleasant and memorable, we serve complimentary Bongo tea and Okin biscuits!

For our not-so-religious passengers, we are the only airline who can help you find out if there really is a God! Laughing

We regret to inform you, that today's in-flight movie will not be shown as we forgot to record it from the television. But for our movie buffs, we will be flying right next to Air mogadisho, where their movie will be visible from the right side of the cabin window.

There is no smoking allowed in this airplane. Any smoke you see in the cabin is only the early warning system on the engines telling us to slow down!

In order to catch important landmarks, we try to fly as close as possible for the best view. If, however, we go a little too close, do let us know. Our enthusiastic co-pilot sometimes flies right through the landmark!

Kindly be seated, keep your seat in an upright position for take-off and fasten your seat-belt. For those of you who can't find a seat-belt, kindly fasten your own belt to the arm of your seat ... and for those of you who can't find a seat, do not hesitate to get in touch with a stewardess who will explain how to fasten yourself to your suitcase." Laughing Laughing

San_dheer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby San_dheer » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:26 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Foxy22
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: General SNM, CaliGaab, Duceysane, Gashanle & all Duceysane supporters are rapists

Postby Foxy22 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:32 am

I heard the jokes about the Echo flights but this one Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:19 am

North Oroiginal but still funny.

I will somaliaze it by adding " Here is your Captain Xirsi welcoming you on board. Now I cannot fly airplanes but I do belong to to the same clan as the owners so no qualifications were required. I am learning on the job and you are assured I am doing extremely well, so well in fact, that i actually landed the plane in our last scheduled flight from Birmigham to Bosaso. The fact that I actually landed in Bujumbra is entirely due to my literacy skills rather than my navigation. I was afterall a goatherd till plucked out of obscurity by my cousin the owner of this airplane.

You might have heard that we choose our stewardesses on looks, grace, personality and chracater. We do, inversely. as you will find ours are ugly, angry and have the grace of hippos in an ice-rink but they are from our clan and formerly worked as goat butchers in our village. few of them are known to have participated in our regional clan wars bobbiting the odd enemy warrior so please be careful not to wake them up during the whole flight.

LaDy-Qac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaDy-Qac » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:03 am

I read this way back Rolling Eyes

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:14 am

Lady

Not mine you didn't I made it up few mintues ago!

Mowhawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mowhawk » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:45 am

Galol

No offence but your version sucks mate. Laughing

North

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

That was hilarious, is it your's?

Aristocrat-1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Aristocrat-1 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:29 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.