Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stop disrespecting the Prophet (pbuh)!!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
*Somali-chick*
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Stop disrespecting the Prophet (pbuh)!!!!

Postby *Somali-chick* » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:34 pm

Stop disrespecting the Prophet (pbuh), O Muslim!
By Asma bint Shameem

SO… they printed cartoons of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in their newspapers and depicted him in the most abominable, most repulsive way.
How that hurt you!
It ached and offended you!
And how that made your blood boil!
How DARE anyone say ANYTHING against our beloved, beloved Prophet (pbuh)!!!

But, Yaa Muslim, have you ever thought that the biggest disrespect to the Prophet (pbuh) comes from the Muslims themselves??
Yes, that’s right! The Muslims themselves!

Surely, you know and believe that he (pbuh), is the loftiest of examples, the most noble and the greatest, the BEST of Allaah’s creation.
Verily he is, by unanimous agreement the Greatest Exemplar.
And the obligation due to him is the greatest after that of Allah;
And the adab to him is the most emphasized of the adab and obediences.

Yet you dare to disrespect him!
You disrespect him left and right, day in and day out and you don’t even realize it.
Sure, you claim to love him and respect him, but I ask you…..

Is it love when you disobey him and disregard his teachings?
Is it respect when you refuse to mold your life according to how he taught you?
Is it love or respect when you add and invent new things in his religion?? Even though what he was sent with is perfect and complete and doesn’t need additions or deletions!

Do you know what the Prophet (pbuh) said??
“Whoever does a deed that is not in accordance with this matter (religion) of ours will have it rejected.” (Muslim).

Do you think it is LOVE when you celebrate one day as his birthday, yet you do not follow his orders for the rest of the year??
You run around without Hijaab…
You conveniently ignore his instructions about earning a Halaal living….
You deal in RIBAA saying it is part of this society….
In fact, SOME OF YOU DON’T EVEN CARE ABOUT PRAYING PROPERLY!!!!

The Masaajid are empty…..the Quran is abandoned….the Sunnah is discarded!
What kind of love is this?
What strange way of respect is this?
When you don’t obey the very person you claim to love?!!!

Why do you refuse, oh Muslim???
Don’t you want to enter Jannah?
The Prophet (pbuh) said: “All of my ummah will enter Paradise except those who refuse.” They said: “O Messenger of Allaah, who would refuse?” He said: “Whoever obeys me will enter Paradise and whoever disobeys me has refused.” (Bukhaari)

Celebrating his birthday is NOT the way to prove your love!
Holding ‘Khatams’ of Salaams does NOT show your respect!
Burning down flags, embassies or other acts of violence do NOT establish his Sunnah!

Anyone can claim to love the Prophet (pbuh)….
Singing emotional Nasheeds and giving big talks without following through with actions is just pure LIP SERVICE!

Just because you claim to love him doesn’t mean anything in the sight of Allaah if it is not proven by your deeds.

PROVE you love, oh Muslim, by OBEYING HIM.

As we stand in prayer according to the way he prayed, we must also follow him in every walk of our life.
We must incorporate the Sunnah in everything we do, think, practice, believe.
Come back to this perfect religion;
Come back to the perfect way of life….HIS way of life.
Give up all that HE forbade you….
Practice all that HE taught you…..
Worship Allaah the way HE instructed you.
Learn the Deen and ASK if you don’t know.
THAT is how you prove your LOVE for him
THAT is how you show RESPECT to him.

And then, and only then, oh Muslim, will you be worthy of claiming your love for him, be worthy of his Shafa’ah on the day of Judgment and be worthy of his companionship in
al-Firdous al-‘Aala.
May Allaah grant us the Taufeeq to follow his Sunnah and implement his teachings in our lives. And may Allaah grant us TRUE love for Him and His Messenger (pbuh). Ameen

“He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad), has indeed obeyed Allaah, but he who turns away, then we have not sent you (O Muhammad) as a watcher over them” [al-Nisa’ 4:80]

“And whosoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger (Muhammad), and transgresses His limits, He will cast him into the Fire, to abide therein; and he shall have a disgraceful torment” [al-Nisa’ 4:14]
The Prophet (pbuh) said: “None of you truly believes until I am more beloved to him that his father, his child and all the people.”(Bukhaari, Muslim)

*Somali-chick*
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby *Somali-chick* » Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:30 pm

Back up Very Happy Arrow

For those who say they love the Prophet (saw)..just to name a few (Lionheart, Costa...and others who replied to my post "This Is Mohamed (saw)....PLEASE SURE THAT YOU DO BY FOLLOWING HIS TRADITIONS, HIS LIFESTYLE, ETC

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:47 am

Chick

No one disrespects the prophet. He was a murderer, a robber, a highwayman, a liar and a paedophile. All of this he admitted himself.

Apart from that he was alright.

Love you

Postby Love you » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:18 am

jihad = murder
ghanimah (Somali: bililiqo) = robbery

Aren't these words equivalent?

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:49 am

loveyou

Absolutely. Spot on.

salafi_student
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby salafi_student » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:09 am

Dollar kid = $Galol

LY onather name of yours maybe.

As I said until you bring those on behind the scene (i.e John, Steve, Diana, Benefit lady.etc. etc) who you take your dollars from, we will never have a decent conversation with you dollar boy!

Last edited by salafi_student on Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:17 am

Salafi

Why are you bustin my balls for?

Was the prophet a killer? Yes or No.

Was the Prophet a robber? Yes or No

Was the Prophet a highwayman? Yes or No

Was the Prophet a liar? Yes or No.

Was the Prophet a child abuser? Yes or No.

I can provide EVIDENCE, overwhelming EVIDENCE that he was all above.

So why are you islamists allergic to the truth? Why don't you say OK he was all above but we still worship him?

Cadeey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cadeey » Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:57 pm

Was the prophet a killer? No

Was the Prophet a robber? No

Was the Prophet a highwayman? No

Was the Prophet a liar? No. He was a truth-teller to be believed

Was the Prophet a child abuser? No.

I would also like to let you know we dont worship him rather we follow his way of life (Sunnah). WE muslims are not allergic to the truth but we get excess immune response to fabricators such as yourself Mr Galol.

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:04 pm

[quote="Cadeey"] I would also like to let you know we dont worship him rather we follow his way of life (Sunnah). [/quote]

That is a lie. Can you be a muslim and not believe in Mahamed? If you can't then Mahamed becomes a partner of Allah, since you worship Allah you worship mahamed as well.

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:10 pm

Salafi

Do you agree with the boldness of the girl before I respond?

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:20 pm

Galol, this i what the true Kafir's said about our Prophet (pbuh)

adiga cadul qaate baatahey, pathetic

Jules Masserman (jew)

Jules drew up a criteria regarding the greatest leader of all times, Phophet Mohammed (pbuh) fitted his criteria like a glove, he then concludes with

'perhaps the greatest leader of all times was Mohammed, who combined all three functions, to lesser degree Moses did the same

Thomas Carlyle
(a christian, he was a great thinker, of the 1840's/50's, a man of honesty thus why his words were valued among the Muslims, he defended Mohammed back in his time against pathetic false claims similar to what some people ^^ utter. Thomas was of the opinion that speaking good of Mohammed wont weaken his faith so he sees no reason not to speak the truth) A Lecture to an audience of christians he said

'i mean to say all the good of him I JUSTLY CAN'

here is a quote regarding our Prophet's fidelity and Thomas said

'its a boundless favour, he never forgot this Khadija, long afterwards, Ayeesha his young favourite wife, a woman who indeed distinguished herself among the moslems, by all manners of qualities, through her whole long life, this young brilliant Ayeesha was one day, questioning him, 'now am not I better than Khadija, she was a widow, old and had lost her looks, you love me better than you did her? NO BY ALLAH.. answered Mohammed' she believed me when none else would believe, in the whole world I had but one friend, and she was that'

Galol, you called our Prohphet a lair?
if he was a lair, he could have just told Ayeesha what she or any other woman would want to hear, why not let her hear the soft soothing balm of flattery it will not harm anyone. Wana to know why? our Prophet (pbuh) was not a LAIR, he spoke the truth even against himself.

'Mohammed was a man of truth, and fidelity, true in what he did, what he spake and thought' Thomas Carlyle

Michael Hart, an'other none Muslim

'he (mohammed pbup) was the only man in history who was superemely successful on both the religeous and secular level'

Ghandi

'The more i study the more i discover that the strength of Islam does not LIE IN THE SWORD'

'When i finished his (mohammed's) biography, i was saddened for there was no more to read about this great man's life'

Pandit Gyanandra Dev Sharma Shashtri

'They (mohammed critics) see fire instead of light, ugliness instead of good. they distort and present every good quality as a great vice. it reflects their own depravity. the critics are BLIND, they cannot see that the only SWORD mohammed wielded was the SWROD of mercy, compassion, friendship, and forgiveness, the SWORD that conquers enemies and purifies their hearts, his SOWRD was sharper than the SWORD of steel'

Nawan Hindustan (sikh journalist)

'he (mohammed) preferred migration to fighting his own people but when oppression went beyond the pale of tolerance he took up his sword in self defence, those who believe in religion can be spread by force are FOOLs who neither know the ways of religion, nor the ways of the world, they are proud of this believe becacuse they are a long long way AWAY FROM THE TRUTH'

Lamartime, paris 1854

'if greatness of purpose, smallness of means and astounding results are the true criteria of human genius, WHO COULD DARE TO COMPARE ANY GREAT MAN IN MODERN HISTORY WITH MOHAMMED?'

'philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of national beliefs, of a cult without images, the founder of a twenty therrestrial empires and one of spritual empire, THAT IS MOHAMMED, as regards ALL standards by which human GREATNESS may be measured, WE MAY WELL ASK, IS THERE ANY MAN GREATER THAN HE?

and Allah (swt) said, 'and have we not raised high the esteem (in which) thou (o mohammed ar held'

Galol and DD, why should anyone here value your 'matag' that you two idiots spit?

p.s this isn't my work

Ashlee
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

Postby Ashlee » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:29 am

[quote="dhuusa_deer"][quote="Cadeey"] I would also like to let you know we dont worship him rather we follow his way of life (Sunnah). [/quote]

That is a lie. Can you be a muslim and not believe in Mahamed? If you can't then Mahamed becomes a partner of Allah, since you worship Allah you worship mahamed as well.[/quote]

believe and worship ARE NOT the same thing Rolling Eyes

salafi_student
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby salafi_student » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:40 am

[quote="Galol"]Salafi

Do you agree with the boldness of the girl before I respond?[/quote]

Galol tell the guys you work for that they won't be the first people to say something about our prophet (puh) because even the Kufar of Khureysh said many false staff about our beloved prophet may peace be upon him - in order to stop Islam, Alhamdulilah they all failed and Islam prevailed where the evidence can be seen all around the world today+ (ask him/her i mean your money boys to look around them and open their eyes to see the masses reverters to this religion of Islam every day.)

Also tell them ($ suppliers) they wasting their time and money if they think they would give you some change (few $$) and you will amazingly stop this religion. (what a laughable gesture)

By the way why don’t you bring them Galol, I rather have a chat with your Kaafir boss than you’re money worshiping kid.

Plus if you can just let us know when you attempting to change your name next time to DD/Sdevil etc..etc is getting very confusing.. Kind regards.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.