Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Galbeed/Zone 5/Ogadenia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

Will Galbeed ever return to Somali hands???

Total votes: 0

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ERROR
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ERROR » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:02 am

My uncle told me that he was in the meeting when they finally decided to attack Ethiopia. He said ONLY one man said if we do it the soviets will counter-attack us and we'll lose more ground. That man's opinion was discounted @ that time but his prediction came true and they the hard way.

Somalis in that region can reach their goals unitely, not necessarily by war.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:02 am

gurey25,

so what do you think we should have done cause the Soviets were pressuring Somalis not to lay claim to it and forsake the war?

PH.D.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PH.D. » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:01 pm

Samatre

why would you care what happens in Ogaden region. As somalilander you should focus on your country. The last we are going to do is to listen somalis who destroyed their country. I am not pro-Ethiopian but i sure hell dont want to be part of a crumbled and burned out country. i love somalia but right now is not the right time to be talking about ogaden region being part of somalia. Fix your country first.

Nuruddin
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Nuruddin » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:24 pm

Ogadenia, is perhaps well stabled, except for few minor conflicts at times. Aside from that their well taken care of.

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:28 pm

[quote="PH.D."]Samatre

why would you care what happens in Ogaden region. As somalilander you should focus on your country. The last we are going to do is to listen somalis who destroyed their country. I am not pro-Ethiopian but i sure hell dont want to be part of a crumbled and burned out country. i love somalia but right now is not the right time to be talking about ogaden region being part of somalia. Fix your country first.[/quote]

i agree, they should put there shit together before they worry about others Laughing

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:03 pm

Wow a qabilist sijui, it is true what they say about cagdheer= No brain.
fine if you cagdheer want to be isolated then go right ahead, shaki baaba jira inaad soomaali tihiin beryahan oromo iyo balaayo kasta waad guursataan. Laughing

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:26 pm

[quote="PH.D."]Samatre

why would you care what happens in Ogaden region. As somalilander you should focus on your country. The last we are going to do is to listen somalis who destroyed their country. I am not pro-Ethiopian but i sure hell dont want to be part of a crumbled and burned out country. i love somalia but right now is not the right time to be talking about ogaden region being part of somalia. Fix your country first.[/quote]

Somalis inside Somalia and Somaliland are in a better state than those in Waqooyi Galbeed and NFD.

ERROR
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ERROR » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:54 pm

I honestly think Somalis in southern Somalia ARE NOT better off. Somalis in Kenya and Ethiopia have hardships like many Kenyans and Ethiopians. Those in mogadishu and many other southern cities share those hardships plus constant fear. Both Ethiopia and Kenya embraced OUR refugees when we were at each other's throat. At least sland and pland saved their ppl regions from total anarchy.

Our neighbors deserve respect

Laughing

The Law26
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby The Law26 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:09 pm

[quote="ERROR"]I honestly think Somalis in southern Somalia ARE NOT better off. Somalis in Kenya and Ethiopia have hardships like many Kenyans and Ethiopians. Those in mogadishu and many other southern cities share those hardships plus constant fear. Both Ethiopia and Kenya embraced OUR refugees when we were at each other's throat. At least sland and pland saved their ppl regions from total anarchy.

Our neighbors deserve respect

Laughing[/quote]

ERROR

While some here want the tribal-rivalry discussions of future Somali-on-Somali wars in far away place like Somali Galbeed, along with it's usual line of tribal contention of the land, No, your post is not a laughing matter because you put it eloquently.

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:15 am

I hope Ogadenia NEVER joins up with Somalia. They dont need to.

Long live Ogadenia Very Happy

FaaraX-TaaJiR

Postby FaaraX-TaaJiR » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:01 am

Ogadenia will be part of somalia insha'allah, and so will the NFD and dijibouti. And yes, there will be no s/land, puntland, jubbaland, or fatuutland for that matter. The five regions of greater Somalia will be one to make a great nation governed with the shariica law under god.

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:08 pm

[quote="FaaraX-TaaJiR"]Ogadenia will be part of somalia insha'allah, and so will the NFD and dijibouti. And yes, there will be no s/land, puntland, jubbaland, or fatuutland for that matter. The five regions of greater Somalia will be one to make a great nation governed with the shariica law under god.[/quote]

What drug/s are you on mate? Smile

NFD WILL never join a greater somalia, we're happy to be ruled by Kikuyus and other 'adoons' Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:05 pm

^¨this is why I never feel sorry for these people when they complain about adoons and Amxaaro mistreating them. Waa dad ay u dhamaatey.

[quote]we're happy to be ruled by Kikuyus and other 'adoons' Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink [/quote]

Ma qof dhiig leh baa waxaas oo kale ku hadlilahaa?

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:32 pm

Well said PH.D. up Smile

Samatr,You actually expect us to join you guys?? Laughing Laughing Come on somalia is sure isnt gonna come back from the dead and come to our rescue.

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:48 pm

Xplosive and Samataroow, during the 1977 war to liberate Western Somalia, the somalis from that region(Ogadens) were actually spying for the Amhaaro. Ask anybody(uncles, fathers, grandfathers) who have participated in that war. The only thing Western Galbeed will contribute to Somalia is injir and cagdheers with no dhiig. Very Happy

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.