Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Galbeed/Zone 5/Ogadenia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

Will Galbeed ever return to Somali hands???

Total votes: 0

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:46 am

What is it with you guys and obsession with how many Ogadens live in Ogadenia?

Kismayo is an Issaq city

Bossaso is also 80 per cent issaq

Galcaayo is 90 per cent Hawiye

Xamar is ditto, maybe 99 per cent hawiye

Hargeisa is 300 per cent Issaq

Jijiga is all Issaq and issa and other dirs

Godey is 80 per cent oromo and hawiye

Wajir (NFD) is 100 per cent Degodia

Mandera (NFD) is 100 per cent Garre

Garissa (NFD) is 80 per cent Dhulbante

Southall in west London (Somalis) is 80 per cent Issaq

North London is all Hawiye and their ilks

All the new comers in Slough town from Denmark are all Xawadles and some Issaqs

Cardiff is all issaq

ditto Liverpool and Sheffield

Holland is all Gadabursi.

Ogaden and Darood are small minority among somalis everywhere except in the small town of Garowe. happy now?

I have been told these liars so many times I am starting to believe them as the truth.

Listen f*ckers and haters.

Ogadenia is for Ogaden and the rest as my sister DANGIRL said before are pure landgrabbers and jolly later comers, especially the idoors

Kismayo and Jubbaland belong to us

Garissa (the most important district in NFD) belong to us exclusive.

Leave us alone, go back to Hargeisa, Xamar and all other cities you lot live.

Kind regards
Laughing

Apallo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Apallo » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:09 pm

Lord_diplock:

There is no such thing as Ogadenia bro! There is Somali-Regional state which is inhabited by almost all the clans found in Somalia! Jigjiga is an absame city and Ogaden do have a stronge presence but the majority are jidwaaq and everyone knows this! If you want to claim Dhagaxbur iyo kabri-dehari and godey thats one thing but everywhere else waa lagula degan yahay sxb so faanka naga jooji

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:45 pm

[quote="Apallo"]Lord_diplock:

There is no such thing as Ogadenia bro! There is Somali-Regional state which is inhabited by almost all the clans found in Somalia! Jigjiga is an absame city and Ogaden do have a stronge presence but the majority are jidwaaq and everyone knows this! If you want to claim Dhagaxbur iyo kabri-dehari and godey thats one thing but everywhere else waa lagula degan yahay sxb so faanka naga jooji[/quote]

I am not into faan inda adheer. As far I am concern, Ogaden and Absame is one and the same. I am starting to get irratated by you Majeeteens, one sub-clan of Ogaden (Mohamed Zuber) is probably bigger than the whole of Harti put together Smile , so iska amus saaxib

The whole world knows Ogadens and their brothers (Jitwaag, Bartila) make the bulk of the population of Ogadenia and the rest are insignificant minorities.

Apallo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Apallo » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:16 pm

sxb been mada sheegin waa naga badan taheen lakiin badnaanta maxay ku tartay? Laughing Wallahi i love Ogaden ppl but you guys have the worst leadership in the world! You should be working to unite all the clans of kilinka shanad in order to create a powerful poltical bloc in ethiopia instead you want to divide the people who settle there and replace xabashi colonization with an Ogaden one!!

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:27 pm

Samtra--So far,you have showned the amount of bullshitness your parents have been feeding you for that past 30's years of your life.Its time for everyone of you to be deported back to that shit hole ya'll came from.Its unacceptable for landgrabber to claim any land in Ogadenia.

Appallo--Wanna talk about bad leadership?Take look at your backyard SOmalia,and tell me what you see?? Ogadenia leadership is well united under one cause,that is to free it's people from harshship.
Last edited by DANGIRL on Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:32 pm

[quote="DANGIRL"]Samtra--So far,you have showned the amount of bullshitness your parents have been feeding you for that past 30's years of your life.Its time for everyone of you to be deported back to that shit hole ya'll came from.Its unacceptable for landgrabber to claim any land in Ogadenia.

Appallo--Wanna talk about bad leadership?Take look at your backyard SOmalia,and tell me what you see?? Ogadenia leadership is well united under one cause,that is to free it's people from harsh.[/quote]

Naayehe calm down, my parents didnt feed me bullshit. I was born in galbeed and have been back to it recently, it just frustates me when I hear someone say something off the wall but they have never seen these places they lay claim to.
Why do you call us landgrabbers Laughing , its not my fault that my grandparents conquered your land blame yourselves. Laughing

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:38 pm

Ive had this dicussion with ogadens before and they claim that since the somali regional state is ex amount of land thern they must be huge in population. What the fail to realize is that the harti's in puntland live on larger land then all of absame Laughing

Puntland:
~250,000 km²

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puntland

Somali Galbeed: 279,252 square kilometers

Then when you factor that harti's live in Danot, Wardheer, Geladi etc Somali galbeed minus areas inhabited by harti are larger then all of the somali galbeed.

This myth of 90% ogadens is ridiculous. if the were 90% of the close to 5 million somali's in ethiopia. Then that would make them 4.5 million people. Which is like almost the population of hawiyes and digil iyo mirifle. Its crazy to believe such nonsense.

[quote]starting to get irratated by you Majeeteens, one sub-clan of Ogaden (Mohamed Zuber) is probably bigger than the whole of Harti put together[/quote]

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:44 pm

Samtra--Get used to it waryaa. Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing I'm trying to un-feed the bullshitness your parents told you idiot.

Its sad day in history to hear that you were born in our soil. Sad Why would i wanna blame your grandparents??They had done wonderful things for my grand-grand-grand-fathers.Like picking up after their shit,even donated their ladies to them,and many many things i could go on forever,but i dont want you to depressed about it.

BTW..WTF are you like waiting for my replys?? DOnt you like have a "life",shouldnt you be at home raising your children? Surprised

And one more thing..Yes you guys are LANDGRABBERS.

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 pm

[quote="DANGIRL"]Samtra--Get used to it waryaa. Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing I'm trying to un-feed the bullshitness your parents told you idiot.

Its sad day in history to hear that you were born in our soil. Sad Why would i wanna blame your grandparents??They had done wonderful things for my grand-grand-grand-fathers.Like picking up after their shit,even donated their ladies to them,and many many things i could go on forever,but i dont want you to depressed about it.

BTW..WTF are you like waiting for my replys?? DOnt you like have a "life",shouldnt you be at home raising your children? Surprised

And one more thing..Yes you guys are LANDGRABBERS.[/quote]

Actually I was born on soil that my family conquered from cagdheer, you see we never use to live that far into galbeed but we took your land.
I don't want to get into what the majority of maids in hargeysa are. Laughing

I guess all cagdheer are slow, do you honestly believe I am 30 and have kids. Crying or Very sad Laughing

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:06 pm

Loool@conquered... Laughing Laughing You gotta be kidding me.Keep believeing that word of mouth niggar.If they aint any documents to proof what you are saying is true,you shouldnt be all worked about it.You know what i used to feel sorry for you guys when the ONLF burned down ya'll truckers even the killing,but now i dont i hope they continue killing every one of you.

No i guess all idoors are pretty much slow people.Why is it hard for you guys to understand that you own NOTHING?

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:10 pm

[quote="DANGIRL"]Loool@conquered... Laughing Laughing You gotta be kidding me.Keep believeing that word of mouth niggar.If they aint any documents to proof what you are saying is true,you shouldnt be all worked about it.You know what i used to feel sorry for you guys when the ONLF burned down ya'll truckers even the killing,but now i dont i hope they continue killing every one of you.

Actually you're in your late 40's![/quote]

There is actually a plan by ONLF to deport all these Qaldaans land grabbers back to their desert home land. They dont us in their sorry little sh*thole and they want and live in Ogadenia and have the audacity to claim that Dhagabuur belongs to them Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing

Usheq kan

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:10 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:12 pm

DANGIRL
wow your really qabilist, I am surprised you hate us that much.
but I am such a nice guy, if you behave I might make you an cagdheer my third wife.

I am actually.........not 40. Laughing

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:23 pm

Samatr--Speaking to a 40 year old man,anyone can become a qabilist within minutes.

There are plenty of ogaden kings out there,why would i wanna settled for a midget like yourself. Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

Lord Diplock
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lord Diplock » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:01 pm

[quote="DANGIRL"]Samatr--Speaking to a 40 year old man,anyone can become a qabilist within minutes.

There are plenty of ogaden kings out there,why would i wanna settled for a midget like yourself. Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing[/quote]

Both myself and COOLMAN, 2 great Ogaden lads are still available Wink Laughing Laughing

Why would an Ogaden princess end up with khat-chewing, red-toothed, impotent Qaldaan man? Rolling Eyes Wink Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.