Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Galbeed/Zone 5/Ogadenia

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

Will Galbeed ever return to Somali hands???

Total votes: 0

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Galbeed/Zone 5/Ogadenia

Postby Samatr » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:31 pm

Will it ever return to Somali hands and how do we go about getting back?

yasmin507
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yasmin507 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:56 pm

when somalis unite and help the Ogadania ppl against the xasid amhariz but i dnt know when it will happen when amhariz instigatin' between the somali ppl. somalis need to realize amhariz aint helpin' but only after our land...!! viva ogadania Cool

Camel_herder
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Camel_herder » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:41 pm

That is true, Amhaara are our number ONE ENEMEY!
They are not going to change, they are only after what's in their best interest, and that is the Christian European backed centuries old colonization of Muslim lands(Oromo, Somali, Afar, and formerly Eritrea)

These mofockas are takin advantage of us at our weakest point, when all somalis are turned against each other. And it's funny because that is divide and conquer, but the somalis did all the dividing themselves.
Now ethiopia is there for conquering more firmly those muslim lands it had already, and try to conquer more!

What will cause us to loose this game:

#1) Somali division(somaliland, etc, etc, )

#2) Qabiil wars

#3) and lack of a strong country

all the incredients for Ethiopia to easily sneak in

let us put an end to am(xaar)o

let us sweep away the "Xaar"

once for all, off the face of East Africa!

**(We boost about wipping each other off, in somali against somali wars, now let us be the real men, and wipe off our enemy off the face of this planet)**

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:48 pm

Guys this is the English translation of the book written by the Yemeni "Futuh al Xabashi" about the jihads of Ahmad Guray

http://www.tsehaipublishers.com/store/c ... ucts_id=33

I think we should all read it because this is one of the only times Somali tribes were united against confronting the Ethiopian Empire and he took most Ethiopia

Caydid
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caydid » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:52 pm

Somaliland goormaay soo noqoni galbeed ha noo dambeeyse? Laughing Laughing

I think galbeed would be back but not during our lifetime

SomaliLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Like a bird without wings, I have been down and down here......

Postby SomaliLight » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:54 pm

^ We don't even have a functioning country, how the hell our we ever gonna claim lost territories?

lol@ Camel_herder, walal how about you head the next wave of reer Mareehan dictatorship of Somalia, and perhaps put some of your passionate hate to use for us? Laughing

Camel_herder
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Camel_herder » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:57 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Somalilight,

I'm Not Mareehaan,
You must've seen me talk too much about Siad Barre Laughing

I'm LEELKASE!!

Caydid
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caydid » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:02 pm

Camel-herder

Are you also xir and tanade?

The leelkase's have many names

ERROR
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ERROR » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:04 pm

How about the galbedis putting their acts together and becoming dominant in Ethiopian politics and (somali kenyans in kenya) like the french in Canada.
Last edited by ERROR on Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SomaliLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SomaliLight » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:34 pm

The Quebecers in Canada are not that dominate, plus the Supreme Court of Canada declared UDI to be illegal......So Quebec can never seperate from Canada.....did you hear that Somalilanders a unilateral declaration of independence is illegal, and technically will not be accepted internationally Laughing.

ERROR
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ERROR » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:43 pm

I heard most Canadian PMs came from quebec and were backed by the french. Quebec has the largest # of PMs. I visited Quebec many times and they have full freedom for their internal affairs. As a matter of fact their language law is very harsh to non-french speakers.

Why separate? According to economics experts, more population = more prosperity if the system is right.

SomaliLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SomaliLight » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:52 pm

Error, Canada has always been a generous country . They try to spoil their French Quebecers in hope that they won't leave the nest and seperate. So they make all these laws and affirmative action for the French speakers.

Why seperate, well they have fanatic Bloc Quebecois party that wants to seperate perhaps so they can be adopted by France or some place like that.

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:49 am

I just hope one day that Somali galbeed becomes Somali soil literally and on a map, that way I can say I was given birth on Somali soil not some wretched Ethiopian soil.

Qolo walba dhullkoodi wey haysteen
keenu wa mid qaybsamay
farenji, ingriisi iyo xabashi kala gostaayee maxaan sameen
maxaa sidan naga digay, sidan maxaa naga digaayee
eeboow dhulkeeni halagu magaacebo dhul soomaaliyeed.

ERROR
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ERROR » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:31 am

samatar, but the reality on the ground is different from what u wish. Siad bare was the most powerful man in africa except south africa when he tried and @ the end he lost his seat.

If one thing doesn't work it is better to try another thing like I said try to get your fare share in ethiopia's political landscape. Then maybe 50, 100 yrs from now, somalis will have the chance to decide whether they want to stand secede or not.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:44 am

Error the Somali Armed forces were one of the best and most competent in africa at the time.

what made us lose was the utter incompetance of the Siad regime.

I mean who would be stupid enough to pick a fight with the Soviet union??

all he had to do was engineer a situation in which we would face the xabashis alone and we have owned them.

in 77 he had to shut up and keep the relationship with the soviet union.
If we could only have fought ethiopia in 85 things would have been much different.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.