Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Som-Land GIRLS HOTTER than South-SOMali Girls. Do u agree?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Homer Simpso » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:11 pm

what do you mean freak.... are you calling somali gurls freaks?........ why this reaction?... I havent insult somaliland gurls have I?

Nuruddin
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Nuruddin » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:12 pm

Homer,Finally you've decided to come back to your senses. If you controversially assume waqooyi's look more appealing then any other tribe, why are you putting yourself in a position of being apologetic ? Your just stating your perception.

X, I agree sxb Laughing

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Som-Land GIRLS HOTTER than South-SOMali Girls. Do u agre

Postby Samatr » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:13 pm

[quote="Homer Simpso"]I came across two hot somali girls.. I couldnot resist but talk to them for I hoped to get to know them better... I have never seen such beautiful gurls in my Life, and I have seen alot in my life, I have seen alotta Asian chicks haha, but these two gurls just blew my mind fo-real.... however as I approached them, they started talking to me and they talk like a QALDAAN, that put me off a bit but it was a major setback tho.... we exchanged some phone number as I promised them that I will show them what San Francisco is about!!!!.. this is my conclusion:.. they are hot, those two gurls are on fire maybe I am naive but trust me any guy with an appreicatition of beauty will find these gurls extremely attractive!!!, I loved them but I will never ever marry such gurls not becuase I am afraid that they will cheat but the way they speak, their accent is a putoff.... I have concluded tho that Somaliland gurls are more beautiful than Somali gurls.. but if you want to marry a decent somali gurl stick with a gurl from the South. if you want to play around, stick with a gurl from somaliland!!!.. you got me?[/quote]

Mandheer mandheer dhashay iga dheh.

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:18 pm

[quote="Homer Simpso"]what do you mean freak.... are you calling somali gurls freaks?........ why this reaction?... I havent insult somaliland gurls have I?[/quote]

I'm not from Somaliland so I dont really care Laughing

I'm just saying that I know more than enough southern girls and they are far from decent. We have trash all over Somalia/land sxb. And to me most somalis look alike. The only difference between us is out dialects.

Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Homer Simpso » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:19 pm

Nuuradiin.... what do u mean tribe?.... have I said a word that implies clan or tribalism?..... not only u have accused me of that but there was another guy in the previous page that accused me of tribalism..... what is whith you and tribalism guyz... I said two Somaliland gurls!!.. I do believe that there are alotta tribes in Somaliland.... what is the matter with you!!!...

and I had my sense before.. I appreciated the beauty of these two gurls and I have also expressed that they are not as decent as somali gurls.... I was attracted to them and i still am but it doesnt mean that they are at the top of the world...

Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Homer Simpso » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:22 pm

Xpolive..... you are a guy I have no idea where he is going or is from!!.. you make no sense whatsoever!!!!...... dont turn this thread into a fight please.. because its not.. its just a discussion.. hahah otherwise I will wip ur ass and burn your freedom papers walaahi.... shut up ok, just zip it

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:26 pm

Homer simpson,

Sukk a fat d1ck b1tch Laughing

If you say Somaliland girls are hoes then you've insulted Somaliland men as well you fool.. its their sisters and mothers you are insulting Laughing That is why I said I dont care what you think about Somaliland girls since I'm not a somalilander.. get it?

Anyways, So basically you think Somaliland girls are hoes? Yes or no?

Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Homer Simpso » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:27 pm

No.... just shut up ok...

Nuruddin
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Nuruddin » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:27 pm

[quote="Homer Simpso"]Nuuradiin.... what do u mean tribe?.... have I said a word that implies clan or tribalism?..... not only u have accused me of that but there was another guy in the previous page that accused me of tribalism..... what is whith you and tribalism guyz... I said two Somaliland gurls!!.. I do believe that there are alotta tribes in Somaliland.... what is the matter with you!!!...

and I had my sense before.. I appreciated the beauty of these two gurls and I have also expressed that they are not as decent as somali gurls.... I was attracted to them and i still am but it doesnt mean that they are at the top of the world...[/quote]

Hold your horses sxb, No one is condemning for anything. By the way it was you who stated: "Som-Land GIRLS HOTTER than South-SOMali Girls. Do u agree?".

You brought this upon yourself and for the last time I'm not accusing you of anything relax man. If you would've been more explanatory from the start, We wouldn't have been jumping to conclusions.

Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Homer Simpso » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:30 pm

[quote="Nuruddin"]Homer,Finally you've decided to come back to your senses. If you controversially assume waqooyi's look more appealing then any other tribe, why are you putting yourself in a position of being apologetic ? Your just stating your perception.

X, I agree sxb Laughing[/quote]

this is what you said NUURADIIN.... More appealing than any other tribe!!!...

have I mentioned a tribe of either side before you did?....

and who said I cannot say, Somaliland gurls are Hotter than South Somali girls!!!!...... its my progative you know....... but one thing is forsure... it aint got nothing to do with tribalism

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:30 pm

[quote="Homer Simpso"]No.... just shut up ok...[/quote]

Thats right, biij, take your words back. Laughing
Last edited by Samatr on Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Homer Simpso » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:32 pm

hahah Samatar... please talk some sense into this guyz thick skull

Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Homer Simpso » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:35 pm

ok Nuuradiin.. u gave up yeah!!.. I am out.. I will see you tomorrow.. I gotta run to the mall!!... c ya soon

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:58 pm

[quote]but one thing is forsure... it aint got nothing to do with tribalism[/quote]

Oh SHUT UP! We all know its the Isaaqs you're refering to Laughing Laughing Laughing

yasmin507
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yasmin507 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:07 pm

wat is the difference anyway Rolling Eyes somali gurlz are somali gurlz fukin' dumb azz.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.