Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Som-Land GIRLS HOTTER than South-SOMali Girls. Do u agree?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nuruddin
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Nuruddin » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:33 pm

[quote="Homer Simpso"][quote="Nuruddin"]Homer,Finally you've decided to come back to your senses. If you controversially assume waqooyi's look more appealing then any other tribe, why are you putting yourself in a position of being apologetic ? Your just stating your perception.

X, I agree sxb Laughing[/quote]

this is what you said NUURADIIN.... More appealing than any other tribe!!!...

have I mentioned a tribe of either side before you did?....

and who said I cannot say, Somaliland gurls are Hotter than South Somali girls!!!!...... its my progative you know....... but one thing is forsure... it aint got nothing to do with tribalism[/quote]

It does have everything to do with tribalism, Your basicly differentiating bewteen tribes. Your favoring one and not the other. Laughing

RIIGHAYE
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: When I recognize the special significance it has for African Americans and the special pride" McCain

Postby RIIGHAYE » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:48 pm

You saw two girls and you want to label the whole Hawiye as uglier than these two girls you saw. Hawiye and Isaq display less variability in everything.
They have lots in common

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:38 am

[quote="San_dheer"] I don’t want to go into family again but lets just say I know more than you think [quote]

How's that possible? You don't know me and I'm biggest and best of 'em all. Are you udaajeen?

[quote]I really hope you are not Udeejeen. This is very disturbing. Sad[/quote]

Why?

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:13 am

explosive where ar you from than adiku waxaa ka timid sanaag lasqoray so that means you came from somaliland but you dont support somaliland just because of tribalism sidaas ukala maxaa ku diidey wallahi i know alot of warsangelis true warsangelis not fake like you who i came from somaliland but atleast they are honest to tell me no i support somaliweyn but i came from sland while some say yeah i support somaliland adku sheeqato ba tahay so iskama amuus adeer

First Lady
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby First Lady » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:44 am

Somali and Somaliland girls all look alike .........We all rocking the same big shining forhead

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:47 am

All Somali girls are hot, whatever they from the north or the south. Really beautiful girls. I love them all. Never ask them if they come from Merca or Hargueisa...

LaDy-Qac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaDy-Qac » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:33 am

^ And how the hell do you know?. You live in spain of all places Laughing

+chilli
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Somalia-"We cannot allow former lunatics to take over the asylum"

Postby +chilli » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:44 am

[quote="Homer Simpso"]discriminiation?.. what are you talking about?... God,, what is the matter with you.. how have I discriminated anyone?..... or you just assumed I did even though you read the thread?...... the way you understand things just flies beyond me my friend..... I didnot discriminate, I appreciated... big difference betweeen discriminiation and appreciation!!!... I love somali gurls because they are beautiful, and I love South somaliland gurls because they are decent!!!...... have I discriminated anyone with this line?[/quote]

Loool ^^ confusion

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:43 am

It is my believe that all Somali girls are beautiful. But with all honesty I found the best of all are the girls that hail from Hadama tribe and Xiimay(Gaaljecel and Baadicadde Girls). We are talking of girls with real natural beauty...no makeup...Walaahay they are the best.... Of course not every girl from that tribe is wow there are few that are not but the majority are real beauty Smile

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:49 am

[quote="LaDy-Qac"]^ And how the hell do you know?. You live in spain of all places Laughing[/quote]

That's because I met girls both from Somaliland and south of Somalia. They all are really beautiful. I couldn't say who's more beautiful, but they're all really hot. In my opinion, Somali girls are the prettiest girls all over the world.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:22 am

Thats the stupidest thing i heard

it is difficult to differeciate between somalis

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:28 am

I concur with you, Gurey. I can't differentiate a Somali girl from the north to a Somali girl from the south.

By the way, are you finally coming? I taking part during those days in a musical movie. It's gonna be funny.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:57 am

Yeah man 21st ill be flying in that evening
cant wait dude. ill give you a call
ill be leaving for london next thursday.

Centric

Postby Centric » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:04 am

Last edited by Centric on Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Apallo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Apallo » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:12 am

homo_simpso must be the biggest bafoon on this forum but he couldnt have picked a more fitting name Laughing

somali girls to me are all the same shid different toilet! big protruding forehead, flabby arms, deformed hips and more cottage cheese then your local supermarket Laughing Laughing but i still love you Very Happy

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.