Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

hijab wearing xalimos

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby maria from west side » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:58 am

[quote="LaDy-Qac"]Maybe you scared her Laughing
She probably didn' t want to talk to you. I usually get another seat if a farax trys to pull that trick on me or even sits next to me. I don' t get how some guys have the nerve and try to chat you up.[/quote]

No one likes to hear someone brag about themselves........ Razz

TZ Somali
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TZ Somali » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:01 pm

Mari vipi Mchumba mie sikukuona karibu mwezi kazaa...jeje zeze ni njema mwaya...

LaDy-Qac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaDy-Qac » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:03 pm

Biko, i sense that you are interested in a particular girl. Am I right?

If that' s the case only you can assess how she might respond if you try to approach her. You sat next to her in the train which probably means that she didn' t mind you at all. The little dua' a book could have been a great topic to talk about1. Make sure your intentions are in her best interest and in yours ofcourse. She'll probably not "chill" with you if you know what I mean.

maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby maria from west side » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:13 pm

[quote="TZ Somali"]Mari vipi Mchumba mie sikukuona karibu mwezi kazaa...jeje zeze ni njema mwaya...[/quote]

Lol@ mchumba....

Unanikumbusha mbali na kiswahili chako Laughing ....Sup bro, kipi kipya? mie alhamdullilah nipo tu, shughuli na kazi zimezidi.....

LaDy-Qac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaDy-Qac » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:18 pm

Oh no, af sijui Rolling Eyes

maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby maria from west side » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:22 pm

^^Are u jealous?.... Very Happy ...

simplicity-
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby simplicity- » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:16 pm

[quote="biko"]

lady_qac

it will take more than a hijab to deter biko...

i also have a prayer book, and for a moment i entertained the idea of reaching for mine and say, " i got one just like it". do you think it would have helped?

come sis help a brother out and tell me whats the best approach in those situation.[/quote]

Biko you asked for lady's take . here is mine. I don't know this hijab sister you are talking about, so i can't really tell what she is thinking and how to approach her. But if she is pulling out the prayer book.... that does say a lot Laughing . biko i know you may not like my opinion on this but i'll give you the truth. I been is same situation as that sister, but I have used other techiques. i never pulled out my quran or prayer book out my hand bag like that Laughing . maybe i should try it. Laughing

but to be serious biko. if i was that girl(REMEMBER I'M NOT) i think i would have prefered that you didn't approach me at all. Next time you are interest in a sister like that try use "networking" skills. Meaning. See who this sister is connected with . Her friends, sister,brothers,cousins ,relatives, dad, mom etc. Find out who this girl knows. ANd get to know these people.Then ask these people to *cough* to hook you up?. Believe me biko this approach is much more honorable in my opinion. IT shows how much you respect the sister .

Just my 2 cents take it or leave it.
Last edited by simplicity- on Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BLUE RUSH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: < in a car somewhere watching fatal hustler out my rear view mirror

Postby BLUE RUSH » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:20 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Hey hortaa leave the girl alone, the reason blessed muslim sisters wear it is because of faraxs like you blud.. Smile

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:34 pm

Where do you see Hijbabi girls ninyahoow. Those disapeared from my city. Even the recently arrived are sporting see through skirts showing the thongs that have disapeared in their unproportional butts.

LaDy-Qac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaDy-Qac » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:24 pm

^ Laughing

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:27 pm

I hate to say it but the Hijaabis are the biggest freaks.
don't let that jedi/ninja outfit fool you!!!!!!!!

LaDy-Qac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaDy-Qac » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:34 pm

Rolling Eyes ......What' s up with the generalisation...... Rolling Eyes

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:38 pm

Lady, quote " ......What' s up with the generalisation...... "

Caqliga ayaan kugu jeclahay.... Smile

Samatr,

Cafiifado iyo "Ha iga biqine ila balan- ba" Way leeyihiin gabdhaha xijaabani!

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:39 pm

[quote="LaDy-Qac"]:roll: ......What' s up with the generalisation...... Rolling Eyes[/quote]

I am just calling it how I see it, Jedi master. Laughing

LaDy-Qac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaDy-Qac » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:54 pm

Rolling Eyes ..Ya akhi you never give a straight forward answer do you?.. Rolling Eyes

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.