Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Faarax Boy, 16, executes father's killer

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
salafi_student
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby salafi_student » Wed May 03, 2006 7:14 pm

Those who killed him in that way should fear Allah,

All new matters introduced in this religion of Islam are evil – all evils will end up in the hell fire.

May Allah protect us from the hell fire.. Amiin

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Wed May 03, 2006 7:17 pm

[quote="SoMaLiSiZz"] Would it be better for this man to get hanged or beheaded? ah[/quote]

Blood money!

So Somalisizz, what have you done for the knifed pauper? Did you donate to his blood money fund?

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed May 03, 2006 7:26 pm

Somaliziz,

Sis, do not call us Munaafaq Mad you do not know what we would have done if this happened to us. You do not know if we even have members of our immediate families killed. People are different. Don't you know that some families even forgive the killer of their loved ones.. People are different in every way. I know a Somali boy who killed another Somali boy, and believe me the mother of the killed boy did not wanted the revenge. Reason? She did not wanted to inflict the same pain she had to the mother of the killer.

We are missing a lot of information here. Why did he murder the Maccalim? Was it because of women? Was it self defense? Was he paid by Melez ?As we read the news, they are calling the murderer a "SHiekh". So what happened there? We do not know...

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Wed May 03, 2006 7:48 pm

"Get outta here with your liberal ceeb shit."

Laughing Laughing Laughing

SoMaLiSiZz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SoMaLiSiZz » Wed May 03, 2006 7:52 pm

[quote="kambuli"]Somaliziz,

Sis, do not call us Munaafaq Mad you do not know what we would have done if this happened to us. You do not know if we even have members of our immediate families killed. People are different. Don't you know that some families even forgive the killer of their loved ones.. People are different in every way. I know a Somali boy who killed another Somali boy, and believe me the mother of the killed boy did not wanted the revenge. Reason? She did not wanted to inflict the same pain she had to the mother of the killer.

We are missing a lot of information here. Why did he murder the Maccalim? Was it because of women? Was it self defense? Was he paid by Melez ?As we read the news, they are calling the murderer a "SHiekh". So what happened there? We do not know...[/quote]

Asalam Alaikom Warhmatullah Wbarktuh

Did I say you are munaafiqs ? I said do not be munaafiqs specifically to the Muslims that would have done the same or worse. Also I know for a fact that some Muslims forgive the killers I have such family members my sisters husband got killed and she forgave his killer so did his family members as his father mother as they are real pious believers Masha*Allah upon them!

The man is killed this is the decree of Allah! Let’s not doubt that if he was treated unjustly then Allah will account whoever mistreated him what is strange is you Muslims questioning the Islamic court? As if we knew better? Killing is very common in Somalia I wish more killers would be killed to alert the Somali Muslims as they are in deep sleep and women, the poor and the children suffer the most!

If this man was wrongly tread then he is lucky as he will get his justice in full in the supreme Curt on the day of judgment if he was not wrongly sentenced [to death ] then may Allah be with him on the day of judgment because by him getting killed the right that Allah had on him fells and his family [as they demand for his killings] but the right of the wadaad him self is still there [will still remain] and he will collect it youm Al akhira in full when he ask his creator why was I killed? Oh Allah and he will be questioned if he will forgive his killer...

Fe Aman Ellah

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Wed May 03, 2006 11:02 pm

Fagash Lover

You got that from Somaliaonline. You illiterate bastaaaaaaaard Laughing

Anyhow they should catch all the moryaan who have killed all 100 000's of thousands of somali's in the last 15 yrs. Including all the warlords north south east west whatever. This was a mere public display of a court that doesn't even have power to reignj in on the local warlord who controls a two block vicinty Laughing

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Thu May 04, 2006 2:24 am

[quote="fagash_killer"]Killers should lose their lives for the lives they have taken.But what disturbs me is the fashion this was carried out.How do you deter people from killing if you desensitize them by exposing them to such spectacle of gruesome murder.Murder I say,coz old dude obviously was passionate to stab a bloody man lying on his back.Justice would have been served if the killer was beheaded,or shot him in the head etc.Listen folks,these are killers masked under religion.Like the Talibans that molested young boys and flogged women for wearing high heals[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

you wondering whats funny? i read this sh.it somewhere else not long ago Laughing

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Thu May 04, 2006 3:25 am

i knew there was something fishy about that when i read it. he usually types garbage and in caps. run on sentences and stuff that would give basra a headache and all of a sudden out of nowhere he writes that.

self-qarxis.

The Law26
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby The Law26 » Thu May 04, 2006 5:04 am

This is only a snapshot of what is to come from warlord Daahir Aweeys, and he is determined to rule from Kismayo, Hargeisa, Bosaso to Jibouti. To know his real intentions let us turn to the biggest supporter of his cause on this meduim called galia. First read his or her defense of the Kangaroo Courts in Mogadiscio on this topic. His or her real intention has nothing to do with Islam. We will find out the real intention by reading his or her follow up posts and the reasons of his or her defense of the kangaroo courts led by Daahir Aweeys, and his associates below. She or he even praises the other warlord in Marka who is a proven environmental rapist and a bloodsucker who is aligned with his cousin Aweeys.

This is a topic he or she titled; Why the U.S is against his or her tribe, meaning the kangaroo courts and warlord Dahir Aweys.

"Just cos we slaughtered them back in 1993, since then they have such as hatred 4 Haber Gider intreast."

Read the link below

http://www.markacadey.net/somali/opinio ... -06-1.html

http://www.andnetwork.com/app?service=d ... &sp=l31063

http://www.somalinet.com/forum/viewtopi ... ht=#749454

The title of this topic is :

"Hawiya bored of killing daroods, we wana move 2 isaacs soon"

"I swears down we are so bored of massacring daroods, we wana wipe the smile out of the freaking somalilanders and start cutting dem up.

Walahi just wondering how dem isaacs would look like when they see
20, 000 HG coming to the north to wipe dem.

Just 4 being triators to the blue flag of somalia we are gonna burnedown hargeisa."

http://www.somalinet.com/forum/viewtopi ... ht=#765086

This topic below, he or she declares screw peace, if warlord Dahir Aweys can't achieve his dreams of a Somali empire.

"I think that its too soon for peace beacuse not enough weak somali clans are exterminated. So yes to war and no to peace, lets get rid of the weak ones amongst us, darwin called this survival of the fittest in natural selcetion.

Heres my little poem again
Haber Gider keep dem on their knees

Haber Gider keep dem screaming to sail the seas

Haber Gider keep dem firmly on hold with ur boot heaves

Haber Gider kill plenty just like killer bees

Never freeze continue to kill my killer bees

If they don't obey quickly smash their knees.

Haber Gider sieze there property with ease

Make them say "please let me live" everytime they don't please.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp Haber Gider just continue at what u do best"

http://www.somalinet.com/forum/viewtopi ... ht=#763559

SoMaLiSiZz

Most un-informed Muslims will never think there a split on issues among salafi/wahabis. Salafi Student is claiming the method of execution to be bida’, and you are insisting that it is not important. Are you guys making rules and Islamic Laws on the run like warlord Aweeys and his associates? This is what salafi student wrote.

"Those who killed him in that way should fear Allah,
All new matters introduced in this religion of Islam are evil – all evils will end up in the hell fire.

May Allah protect us from the hell fire.. Amiin"

http://www.somalinet.com/forum/viewtopi ... c&start=45

Why don't you salafis/wahabis leave the "kufur" lands and join Dahir Aweys and his courts? Or, you don't trust him?

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Thu May 04, 2006 6:49 am

Typical munaafuq who attacks the brothers and the sisters by diging their old posts only when they enjoin the good to the others!

worthless kafir worshiping son of a bitch, why didn't you be brave enough to attack them when they were making them comments you digged from the archives???

The forrumers of somalinet, let not this coward hypocrite fool you. he is a kafir worshing son of a whore out to discredit muslims who say good things about this beutifull religion by using their old comments from the archives as an excuse to justify his work in somalinet. beware of mufiqeen like him!.

to all those opposed the murder of the murderer. i couldn't have said better than lacageylacag's

"die in your rage fools"

well said bro Laughing

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Thu May 04, 2006 6:55 am

Typical munaafuq who attacks the brothers and the sisters by diging their old posts only when they enjoin the good to the others!

worthless kafir worshiping son of a bitch, why didn't you be brave enough to attack them when they were making them comments you digged from the archives???

The forrumers of somalinet, let not this coward hypocrite fool you. he is a kafir worshing son of a whore out to discredit muslims who say good things about this beutifull religion by using their old comments from the archives as an excuse to justify his work in somalinet. beware of mufiqeen like him!.

to all those opposed the murder of the murderer. i couldn't have said better than lacageylacag's

"die in your rage fools"

well said bro Laughing

SoMaLiSiZz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SoMaLiSiZz » Thu May 04, 2006 7:26 am

Asalam Alaikom Warhmatullah Wbaraktuh

Brother Muslimman some people will twist and turn everything it doesn’t matter whatever you say as long as you are a Muslim they will argue with you regard anything and everything, you don’t see them all over the kaafirs Infidels in this forum ! pathetic ===> you say xaram they say xalal Laughing you qoute a hadeth they qoute the waxyi they got from Ibliz Embarassed

The Law26
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby The Law26 » Thu May 04, 2006 7:44 am

If you are a decent Muslim, what is there to hide of your previous posts unless you are a munaafiq and a hypocrite? Real Muslims are consistent with their beliefs.

Muslim khawwarij follower

"Typical munaafuq who attacks the brothers and the sisters by diging their old posts only when they enjoin the good to the others!"

If you are an honest Muslim you will be consistant within your belief and express accordingly in all your posts, and not be a selctive hypocrite. How will you defend a hypocrite like you who claims to be a Muslim and contradicts himself? F.uck your typical wahabi hypocrites new born Somali Muslims like you. Be consistent with your principles, otherwise lick your Saudi masters munaafiqeen asses like Bin Baz and the Saudi regime who support Israel. There is a hadith warning that there will be qawarijte's who will rise from Najd, and cautions us not to follow them. Go and dig my posts, if I'm inconsistent, otherwise only a hypocrite like you and your friends would act like a hypocrite.

SoMaLiSiZz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SoMaLiSiZz » Thu May 04, 2006 7:56 am

strange you talk about nifaaq yet you dishonour a dead sheikh [ ibn baz] rahimahullah .. way to go Exclamation

wallahi it is all good he will earn some of your xasanats and you will gain some Zunoob ..

Laughing you see it is a win win situation for him Laughing Allahu akbar ..

horta yaa jaahil la hadli jiray awalan 7asbyy Allah 3aleek!!

The Law26
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby The Law26 » Thu May 04, 2006 8:06 am

Lady

I'm a Mulsim man, and want to free you from the misguided people you follow. The man you worship has stated only Arab women should wear Niqaab and a black Saudi lady has not awra and that is why black Saudi Muslims are not required to cover themselves, or are you denying it? Furhtermore, you are too quick to announce their fatwas and speak on their behalf, and declare non Wahabi Muslims as less of Muslims. You need male wahabi followers to answer me what I asked cause your are bankrupt any knowledge of real Islam: This is a simple test, and answer if you can.

SoMaLiSiZz

"Most un-informed Muslims will never think there a split on issues among salafi/wahabis. Salafi Student is claiming the method of execution to be bida’, and you are insisting that it is not important. Are you guys making rules and Islamic Laws on the run like warlord Aweeys and his associates? This is what salafi student wrote.

"Those who killed him in that way should fear Allah,

May Allah protect us from the hell fire.. Amiin"

http://www.somalinet.com/forum/viewtopi ... c&start=45

Why don't you salafis/wahabis leave the "kufur" lands and join Dahir Aweys and his courts? Or, you don't trust him?"

If you can't, support in my cause to free you from the shackles of these hypocrites. It is a no laughing matter.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.