Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

COST OF A HOUSE IN SOMALILAND, HARGEISA SPECIFICALLY

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cheroke
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cheroke » Tue May 09, 2006 4:03 pm

[quote="LionHeart-112"]^^but things changed...when was the last time u were there?[/quote]

1998 for visitation.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Tue May 09, 2006 4:11 pm

ok..but i believe a lot has changed since then..do u keep in touch with family and relatives there?

Cheroke
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cheroke » Tue May 09, 2006 4:14 pm

Yea, couple extend family members. We probably had this talk before, But for Barwani you're sure as hell are fascinated by Somaliland. Are you sure your Barwani ? I'm starting to doubt whether you are.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Tue May 09, 2006 4:50 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing I don't have a drop of barwaani blood in me walaal. Don't get fooled by what u here on these boards.

Cheroke
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cheroke » Tue May 09, 2006 4:57 pm

Actually I heard it from you, Do you by any chance have some kind of multiple personality, That’s exactly what you told me last time except it was the other way around. I could have sworn I heard it from you. Or either you’re playing me like a piano string, You already fooled me once, Your not going to accomplish it this time barwaani boy.

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Tue May 09, 2006 5:07 pm

[quote="kambuli"]Samatr,

Miyuuna ahayn avatarkaagu Marxuum Maxamuud?[/quote]

Haa waa adeerkay. Laughing Laughing Laughing

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Tue May 09, 2006 5:10 pm

Samatr, "Haa waa adeerkey"

Me too in a way you will never understand Laughing Laughing Alla yaa raxmu Exclamation

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Tue May 09, 2006 5:11 pm

[quote="kambuli"]Samatr, "Haa waa adeerkey"

Me too in a way you will never understand Laughing Laughing Alla yaa raxmu Exclamation[/quote]

Haye waa adeerkaa kaama xigi, intaad doonaysid soo ma'aha. Laughing

XidigtaJSL
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XidigtaJSL » Tue May 09, 2006 6:59 pm

Xidigta, It is funny your H clan has the braggart to talk of Farming. What happned to Camel riding and Mountain dwelling. Laughing[/quote]

Damalxagarre

I'm a sixth generation Beeyo farm owner, my sub clan practically owns most of the farms in and around Ceerigaabo. What I find humorous is how you act big online Very Happy you should be thankful we let your clan back into the city after 1995

DamallaXagare
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "I speak of Africa and the golden years of joy" Shakespeare

Postby DamallaXagare » Tue May 09, 2006 11:57 pm

Laughing Laughing Aduunyoo xaalkaa ba.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Wed May 10, 2006 1:10 am

Cherokee...I don't MPD but i do like to play around alot. Laughing

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Wed May 10, 2006 11:26 am

[quote="LionHeart-112"]Samatr...u mean a nice house in Hargeisa for 24k USD?

Liqaaye...that sounds a bit to expensive...how do u know?[/quote]

Beause thats the avarage price in Burco, My family alone Bought 4 houses this year ...

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Wed May 10, 2006 1:49 pm

Ok, i got an email from the people who are building the White Sand village in Hareisa..They sent me several quotes. The cheapest house is a 3 bedroom house starting $29,000....The most expensive is like a 6 bedroom villa with the kabang..around $199.000...there are many options in between around 30-50K...So that's not so bad. Assuming they are building these swanky homes for somalis abroad, i think local builders would take around 15-25K for the same houses...why do u guys think?

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Wed May 10, 2006 3:29 pm

[quote="LionHeart-112"]Ok, i got an email from the people who are building the White Sand village in Hareisa..They sent me several quotes. The cheapest house is a 3 bedroom house starting $29,000....The most expensive is like a 6 bedroom villa with the kabang..around $199.000...there are many options in between around 30-50K...So that's not so bad. Assuming they are building these swanky homes for somalis abroad, i think local builders would take around 15-25K for the same houses...why do u guys think?[/quote]

You got a point there, the local people could build you a house from 10 to 20k, but the question is are the houses safe enough to live in?
If I was you I wouldn't trust any of this private folks, you should talk to some other companies such as Daryeel, Lucky star, Islaax, etc to get more information.

Cheroke
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cheroke » Wed May 10, 2006 3:35 pm

[quote="LionHeart-112"]Cherokee...I don't MPD but i do like to play around alot. Laughing[/quote]

I should have known. Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.