Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalilanders return. The story of 3 Somaliland families

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
XidigtaJSL
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Somalilanders return. The story of 3 Somaliland families

Postby XidigtaJSL » Thu May 11, 2006 7:13 pm

As more and more Somalilanders return to their former homeland to participate in rebuilding their communities after what the brutal Barre regime and his supporters did to the peaceful people of Somaliland. Here are the story of three brave families who returned to Somaliland, there are many others

http://www.dalmar.org/blanco4.htm
Last edited by XidigtaJSL on Thu May 11, 2006 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Thu May 11, 2006 7:22 pm

Propaganda.ORG........................ Arrow

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Thu May 11, 2006 11:54 pm

^^Where was the propaganda in that video? It's about people who obviously prefer to go back to their homeland instead of living in the West? You saw propagana in people (your brothers and sisters in Islam/somalinimo) going abou their daily lives, making plans to return to their homeland, doing business?????

It bothers you to see Isaaqs/Somalilanders being productive and re-building their homeland, the homeland that your uncle destroyed? Walle, i thought you were better than that. U are just another hate-ful faqash.

Xidigta...That was a very nice video. Be sure to let us know when part 2 & 3 come out.'

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Fri May 12, 2006 12:04 am

One interesting thing i noticed about the video is that all the returnees look devoutly religious people..any1 else notice that? Masha'Allah.

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Fri May 12, 2006 8:59 am

They look happy. Good for them.

Notice how they didnt use the word "faqash" once in that video.. made me question whether they really were Somalilanders or not Laughing

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Fri May 12, 2006 3:34 pm

Is it my computer laughing at mew or did i see one gabadh dadkeeda ku dhex jirta crossing a bridge in holand wearinfg a diarhoea-brown Hijab and that is it? Where is part 2 etc?

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Fri May 12, 2006 3:40 pm

^^at least she is proud of who and what she is. Unlike you, she has not abandoned her culture and religion, brainwashed piece of shit.

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Fri May 12, 2006 8:02 pm

LionHeart-112, Ninyahow come down Laughing Laughing Laughing , I didnt even see the video nor read the article...I post just to piss off people like you!!!!

It worked

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Fri May 12, 2006 8:19 pm

I don't like ignorant comments. Any1 who makes them will incur my wrath.

Peace Arrow

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advocator » Fri May 12, 2006 8:32 pm

Looooooooool@will incur my wrath

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, did I hurt you feelings?, poor baby, You deserve a brownie point.

such a hypocrite look who's complaining of ignorant comments, You are the king of that phrase, You obviously don’t give a sh!t about other people feeling, but when the man touches sensitive objects, you cry like a bytch.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Fri May 12, 2006 8:55 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

can i tell you a secret?

I'm not Isaaq..but i love those people.

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advocator » Fri May 12, 2006 9:02 pm

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh Whisper Whisper, your secrets are safe with me cadcad

HEY EVERYBODY LOINHEART IS NOT ISSAQ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LionHeart: Advo!!!

Advo:..................I aint going to tell any body else. Rolling Eyes

[quote]but i love those people[/quote]

Why Where they the first ones to toss your salad????

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Fri May 12, 2006 11:51 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

no, but i did stay with one of them at a Holiday Inn once.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.