Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali-led street gang connected to the killing of WPC......

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
hey-loser
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Somali-led street gang connected to the killing of WPC......

Postby hey-loser » Mon May 22, 2006 9:39 am

A SOMALI-led street gang connected to the killing of a WPC operates from the school where a 15-year-old boy was stabbed to death last week.

The gang, known as Thug Fam, has members at the London Academy school attended by Kiyan Prince, who died on Thursday after trying to break up a fight between two boys.

Early today a 16-year-old boy arrested late on Friday was charged with his murder.

The gang, which is dominated by Somalis but also includes youths of other races, is based at the Grahame Park housing estate in northwest London. It also has a stronghold in Greenwich on the other side of the capital.

The connection between the gang and the killing of the WPC cannot be revealed for legal reasons.

A female friend of Kiyan, who is also a pupil at the school in Edgware, said students were “petrified” of the Thug Fam gang, which is said to have between 15 and 20 members in the area, most older than 16.

The girl, who asked not to be named for fear of reprisals, said: “There used to be about seven members of the Thug Fam gang who went to the London Academy. Now there are only two. The other five are in prison. Most of the students are petrified of the gang — they carry weapons, usually knives, and are very intimidating.”

Kiyan was allegedly stabbed to death by a somali youth after after intervening in a fight

hey-loser
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hey-loser » Mon May 22, 2006 9:40 am

Funny how somalis make news when they commit the crime......but wen they are the victim the never get any coverage!!

and why are somalis on the news always linked back to the killing of the policewoman..........DID THEY FORGET THAT AS ASIAN GUY WAS WID THEM???

hey-loser
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hey-loser » Mon May 22, 2006 9:47 am

http://www.rip-kiyan-prince.piczo.com/?cr=6&rfm=y

(Picture of the victim)

Kiyan, a tall, muscular boy, was a talented football player

Kiyan’s death comes as the government is making efforts to crack down on the growth of knife crime. Home Office figures for England and Wales show the number of people arrested for possessing an offensive weapon other than a gun have risen by 46% to 35,727 in the past five years.

Knives are a common weapon in this category and 29% of the 820 murders last year were carried out using a sharp instrument.

There were 12,211 knife offences in London, including murder, serious assault, robbery and possession of an offensive weapon. Robbery and assault accounted for the largest proportion of offences.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon May 22, 2006 10:05 am

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

hey-loser
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hey-loser » Mon May 22, 2006 1:35 pm

Whats the matter fatso Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Mon May 22, 2006 5:36 pm

hey-loser

Warehouse assistant manager thanks..I didn't know he was somali...

LE JUSTICIER

hey-loser
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hey-loser » Mon May 22, 2006 5:42 pm

LE JUSTCIER yes bro still working as a assisent manager Smile

And yes indeed he is a somali walahi somaliidaa waa waasey

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Mon May 22, 2006 5:49 pm

Hey loser

Bro. recently in camden town london, a boy was murdered brutally. he was 18 years old, by 25 Somali youth. I believe it's getting worse.

LE JUSTICIER

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Tue May 23, 2006 8:25 am

What a coincidence I was walking on the street the ather day and a group of youngester got off from a bus and started attaching a young man who got off from the bus as well,the young man who I straight away noticed was of a Somalian appearence one of the held his throat against a car and that he was terrified and shaking,one of the youngesters got out his mobile and was starting to take pictures happy slapping style,I ran to them and said what's going on let him go and the collar of his shirt was torn by the strength of the ather boy he was saying to him say sorry he wouldn't listen to me and another man so I had to pull his hand away by force where they run away and a woman community police officer appeared from no where......................

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue May 23, 2006 8:35 am

Gobdoon......& then ???? Confused Did u colapse from tryping a long paragraph dear? Are you okey?? Confused Rolling Eyes

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Tue May 23, 2006 8:40 am

Boys will be boys Basra,geel labo jir so wada mar,well I told don't be afraid boy and even if some one is stronger yourself standout for yourself I asked him are they from same school as you and he told me so,so I said to him get your gang as well,and do the same may be it's not a wise advice to give it to a boy.

hey-loser
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hey-loser » Wed May 24, 2006 2:25 pm

[quote="Rightwing"]Hey loser

Bro. recently in camden town london, a boy was murdered brutally. he was 18 years old, by 25 Somali youth. I believe it's getting worse.

LE JUSTICIER[/quote]

Right Wing bro

Over the last 6 months 5 somali boys have been

killed and nothing is ever said. not even in the media but when 1 somali boy kills people the media act like the world has been turned over and blames and genaralise somalis

lets not forget alot of Somalis have been a victim of senseless violence and killings you know what amazes me why doesnt the UK have Somali spokes person all the etnic minorities have except SOMALIS????

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.