Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MASJID MONEY

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Thu May 25, 2006 4:42 pm

Zulaika

You are a lady of incomparable qualities and I have strong suspicions you are even possibly smarter than you are leting on. Your discrete but ladylike support, farts included has been duly noted.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Thu May 25, 2006 4:50 pm

what what??

some editing ish goin' on in here huh? war nacalaa idinku taalee naga daaya waxani, I wanted to pin and cut Galol and his bi-polar sidekick agnostic. waryaa Galol, tell agnostic his yemeni ars is as black as ever and even worse, an A-rab eeewww I can't stand A-rabs Laughing

shid, I don't wanna play this game anymore, no fun dee uff. Mad Laughing

Wise-Man
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Wise-Man » Thu May 25, 2006 5:04 pm

Suliekha,

don’t worry sister. I am here to discuss things if there is any, but, their method of discussion should be adjusted in an appropriate way.

The-Law,

you know it is hard to explore every thread and check it. By the way, if a Muslim person insults Scholars, there is nothing I would say but to let them know that is not a way a Muslim person should behave, according to what our beloved prophet said,

“A believer does not taunt or curse or abuse or talk indecently.”

avowedly-agnostic,

the freedom of speech you are talking about has been abused before you joined this forum, so come up with another excuse. I understand if you say, freedom of insult, but not freedom of speech.

Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gacalisa » Thu May 25, 2006 5:36 pm

galol

you seriously started a threat over this.

listen you worship what you worship and we worship what we worship.

interference does not need to be there.

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Thu May 25, 2006 6:03 pm

Gacalisa

How old are you dear if you don't mind? I am not being hoorible but I cant respond to a 17 year old the way I can to 25 year old. Rough idea dear not exact age.

Zulaika

Censorship is what is happening and for reasons beyond your substantial and griwing dainty little mind. And I am worried about your cutting interests now. Shall I buy protective gear for the more vulnerable parts?

Anyway stop calling Agnostic my sidekick he is my enemy.

Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gacalisa » Thu May 25, 2006 6:07 pm

that sad, cuz you did.

anywayz i cant respond to kufar, ingnorace plages you.

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Thu May 25, 2006 6:19 pm

Gcalisa

If you are trying to make me feel guilty it is working.

Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gacalisa » Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm

I wasnt

proves the lack of faith you have with athiesm. or do you even have any do. cuz your a free spirit, do anything and whatever pleases you.

anywayz, allah ha ku hanuuniyo.

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Thu May 25, 2006 6:33 pm

Gcalisa

OK.

Globetrotter-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Globetrotter- » Fri May 26, 2006 12:32 am

Galol, you are making a good point. I have always asked myself why somalis collect money to build a mosque where there are hundreds of mosques instead of donating money to the poor. Money collection for building mosques has become a race. The irony epitomised here on somalinet is that many who claim to build mosques or who state that they are good muslims, are nothing but a bunch of tribalists, hypocrites who worship their tribe before islam.

Another issue that begs for an explaination is why somalis are crazy about giving their names arabic names. Bear in mind that the usual islamic names like Mohamed, Abdi, Abukar, Ali etc are gone. Instead, Xamdi, Najma, Najiib, etc are on the rise.

Wahabism is a dangerous cult. It is penetrating all walks of our society. I have seen how wahabis treat all those who disagree with them. The wahabis are too quick to condemn those who are easily not pursuaded by their hate mongering /racial propaganda.

Wiseman, You are abusing your position of power if you censur people for what they write. If what the law26 said is right , then this is a case for investigation. It seems that you want to me somalinet an oasis of wahabism by censuring every other thought. Thought policing is what has made other somali websites so dull. Besides, wahabism is a terrorist cult and there are legal reasons to investigate.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Fri May 26, 2006 12:49 am

^^Blah, blah, blah...wahabism this, wahabism that..Walle, you have been fu.cked in the brain by westerners. There is not even such thing as Wahabism.....Building a mosque is a great C'amal which will be rewarded byAllah greatly as those build offer their money to create a place to worship Allah and a place where the community can get together and offer services to the poor and needy...

did u stop drinking?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.