Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

THE OLDEST SOMALI CONSTITUTION?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Sat May 27, 2006 12:35 am

This is the most bullshit I ever heard. If you want to make this more believeable, fix the grammer first. Walle Ma-dhargaanka they'll go this far to make a history for themselves? Laughing Laughing Laughing

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat May 27, 2006 12:43 am

Sexy_kittten

"How come they didn't come out of yours?"

Have u heard anything as ridicolous as that sentence? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dumbfucc

they didn't come out of my mouth because i'm not the frustrated one who let another man get to him...bit.ch.

THAT;S WHY BIT.CH Laughing Laughing Laughing

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat May 27, 2006 5:57 am

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sat May 27, 2006 11:19 am

Basra, bal please give us one of your more excellent (and at time quite boring) replies to any subject. Especially for a historically rich one as this. Smile

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: THE OLDEST SOMALI CONSTITUTION?

Postby DawladSade » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:38 pm

waa taariikh Mr. Green

Advocatar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Chilling In SANAAG, Makhiir State Of SOMALI, enjoying TUNA fish

Postby Advocatar » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:45 pm

dammm I seen my name in his comment........................the fat fuk is lucky, I didnt see it while he was here.

segsi, madhargaanka xushmee waa boqor yaashaada. Laughing

X-unit
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re:

Postby X-unit » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:49 pm

[quote="DawladSade"]As you can see those are excerpts from the colonial book "Somalia, Scritti Vari Editi ed Inediti, vol. 2. Roma, Amministrazione
Fiduciaria Italiana della Somalia"

Tollo where can I get that book? From Italian archives mayhaps?[/quote]

This kid thinks Merixaans are the only people in Somalia....get da fok out of here...like women he likes faan...Merixaan is not even a fraction

Warsame101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warsame101 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:55 pm

Some excerpts:

The Somali men do not eat the tripe, the head, or the feet. But not all the Somalis are to do that. The Darod and the Habar Gidir do not eat them. The other Somalis eat these impure parts. The Abgal* eat them, the Biyomal eat them, the Sihal eat them, the Rahanweyn eat them, the Hassar Guda eat them

*The assertion that the Hawiyya tribes (like the Abgal and the others named in this note) eat the head and the tripe of the butchered animals is inaccurate and only due to a "boast" of the Marrehan informant against the tribes more to the south.

Those of the Galla who are kidnapped are made slaves. The women are kidnapped. The Somalis make raids in the country of the Galla and kidnap the slaves. The slaves are then sold. An old man is sold for one hundred or for one hundred fifty rupees. A young boy is sold for one hundred, a strong man for four hundred or five hundred rupees; it is for the girls too .

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Re:

Postby DawladSade » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:15 pm

[quote="X-unit"][quote="DawladSade"]As you can see those are excerpts from the colonial book "Somalia, Scritti Vari Editi ed Inediti, vol. 2. Roma, Amministrazione

This kid thinks Merixaans are the only people in Somalia....get da fok out of here...like women he likes faan...Merixaan is not even a fraction[/quote]

Celebrate history, I'm just acknowledging the oldest somali constitution Cool

Warsame101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warsame101 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:32 pm

Some more excerpts:

"If another slave couples with one of your female slaves, the child to which she gives birth does not belong to the slave who coupled with the woman. You, who own the female slave, the child belongs to you, be it female or male "

"If another slave marries my female slave. Then I tell you: Marry her! But the child that she produces will belong to me. The occupation she had [she will continue] to have for me. This is arranged."

"If one kills his slave, he pays nothing. The loss is his. One of your slaves was killed by another man. To you will be given as his blood price four hundred or five hundred [rupees]. It is what they have agreed upon"

"If a slave kills his owner, either he is pardoned or he is killed. If he is pardoned, he works in the fields. He is like one who has killed his father. One of my slaves killed another man. If I am fond of the slave, I pay the blood price. If I hate him and do not want him, I pay the slave"

Golden tounge

Postby Golden tounge » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:35 pm

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk[quote="DawladSade"]http://lucy.ukc.ac.uk/EthnoAtlas/Hmar/Mar_dir/XMarriage.3912[/quote]

Golden tounge

Re: Re: xawadle kkkkkkkkkkk

Postby Golden tounge » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:36 pm

[quote="X-unit"][quote="DawladSade"]As you can see those are excerpts from the colonial book "Somalia, Scritti Vari Editi ed Inediti, vol. 2. Roma, Amministrazione

This kid thinks Merixaans are the only people in Somalia....get da fok out of here...like women he likes faan...Merixaan is not even a fraction[/quote]

Hiiraan boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hiiraan boy » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:28 am

thats like 1 page so how is it oldest constution?

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Tue May 29, 2007 12:26 pm

Hiiraan it is an excerpt, not the constitution itself.

Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: In the plains out in hawdka im'a tell ya, mess with the reer and a vest could'nt help ya

Postby Enemy_Of_Mad_Mullah » Tue May 29, 2007 3:07 pm

[quote="Advocatar"]dammm I seen my name in his comment........................the fat fuk is lucky, I didnt see it while he was here.
segsi, madhargaanka xushmee waa boqor yaashaada. Laughing[/quote]

here comes the cavalry.......

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.