Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BREAKING NEWS...BREAKING FUCCING NEWS ABOUT SNET POSTERS

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

BREAKING NEWS...BREAKING FUCCING NEWS ABOUT SNET POSTERS

Postby LionHeart-112 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:01 am

I have received word from unrevealed sources in Down Under that Mowhawk and the Law26 siblings. i don't bullshit you. Walahi, this is what i heard. Of course it's proven but the fact speak for themselves. Look what i posted about them only an hour ago in another thread. Very shocking walahi

"ITYLM.....Dude, u are really onto something. I have had the same suspicions for some time. Though Mowhawk is the softie and the Law26 is the militant, it's all an act. It's the same person pretending to be 2 different people. But their behavior becomes very similar when they debate the issues on Snet. Here are some of the similarities i have seen:

1) They both resort to insults when they can't win an argument. The only difference being Mowhawk riddling his post with smilies. He writes one giggly after every insult.

2) Both are staunch supporters of Western government, specially Australia.

3) Both are extremely immature though they claim to be around 30 + years old."

Here's the thread [http://somalinet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=59724&start=0]

loooooooooooooooooool...so what do u guys think? This explains their inherent stupidity. It runs in the fuccing family. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

The Arabman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The Arabman » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:12 am

"I have received word from unrevealed sources in Down Under"

Today I learned a new word (well, two words); Down Under. Definition: The term down under is colloquialism referring to things related to, or coming from Australia (sometimes known as 'the land down under', for its perceived position at the bottom of the globe).

So, just like Seymour Hersh, you have your "sources"? That's good, that way we'll learn from you a lot credible infos.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:13 am

Get some HELP please. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

B_A_D_O_W
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby B_A_D_O_W » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:18 am

Do we care........I don't

avowedly-agnostic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby avowedly-agnostic » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:34 am

[quote = LionHeart] 1) They both resort to insults when they can't win an argument... [/quote]

A surreptitious debating tactic they've picked up from you.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:55 am

conspiracy theories and paranoia.

You are becomeing like basra, basra has accused every single member of SNET of having another nickname.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:08 am

Gurey25@looool

I haven't accused YOU of having another - Forum name-- i wonder why you are complaining & taking it personally? Confused Laughing Laughing

It seems you have exposed yourself ; i must have accused you under another name other than Gurey25! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Luckyy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Luckyy » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:03 am

Lionheart

war what is wrong with you?............walahy you becoming crazy by the day............why this is breaking news? are they the first brothers or sisters that posted in Somalilanet?....I have brother & cousin posting Somalinet walhy..can u guest?..............now go get off from the PC do something better with urself...& stop getting exited for nonsense Rolling Eyes

Ps..........I do think Law26 is ver smart & gets to the point...........he always says what he feels.unlike Mowhak who is crowd pleaser... Idea

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:20 pm

loooooooooooooooool....People, i just report the news. I don't carea bout your feelings or concerns. Read it and leave.. Laughing Laughing

gurey..this is not paranoia...This is fact!

Luckyy....While the law26 posses some knowledge, it's his inability to debate without using insults and constantly putting down Muslims that make him a target. He needs to change his ways.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:42 am

Laughing Laughing

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:48 am

so Mowhawk...is the Law26 your older brother?

tell us Very Happy

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:52 am

LH, he admited last night that they are brothers in your thread didn't anyone see it? or has it be deleted?

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:53 am

1nemansquad..i never saw it...but i had a hunch...they both share many similiraties walahi..

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:57 am

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:46 am

shanks bro.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.