Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Sincere Advice Is Needed... Please no bashing..

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gacalisa » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:48 pm

Xaasid waaye.

and exaxtly how much are you talking? for him to give an excuse like that.

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:20 pm

Kambos, still no wada hadal? Heck no wonder Somalis are still fighting!

Anyway honest guy, your cousin(from your mother's side) should really appreciate him. He is telling her "you wanna buy a flat before marriage go ahead on your own; you wanna buy a family home lets do it after marriage when I am running tings"

Top man. Tell her not to try to push him around cos he wont like it. Oh and no amount of whingeing will work.

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:28 pm

[quote="kambuli"]Somalilight,

I can't agree you more that this relationship is dead... Now it is my belief that the guy was always not honest with her.... But poor sister... she lost her reasoning over him... She just loves him. I have never In my entire life seen a sis who loves a guy that much... Poor thing Sad

But I disagree with you on your advice which goes " and tell her work on her marriage negotation skills. "

Nothing is wrong with her, he is the one that needs to work on his marriage negotiation skills.. Laughing[/quote]

Obviously you are siding with your friend which is understandable. Dont judge the guy before you hear his version.

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:39 pm

Kabuli, it comes down to 'trust' .. i entirely belief there is a reliance issue on the dudes side that's why he's tentative to give out the money and almost certainly is thinking of getting out of the relationship ... that could be the reason "WHY" he wouldn't facilitate her money-wise

p.s i'm not married nor affianced but gabar aa ii donan, both families know about us and she has undeviating admission to my account/financial credit

there's just a stage of dependabless that a couple arrive at some point and when you get there then as a man you know your money is watched over by your woman in any case

so it all comes down to the 'trust' two have in eachother

SomaliLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Like a bird without wings, I have been down and down here......

Postby SomaliLight » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:46 pm

Kambuli,

I don't know maybe they had an agreement, Like" if you are not in my bed, than you are getting what is my wallet"..who knows these things i just hope it works out for her.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:35 am

x-plosive, I know his version... Which is " I can't help you out, IN PRINCIPLE" What amased me is this Principle...What principle would not let a guy to help someone he says is his girl Sad

1nemansquad, walaahay you are right. No trust from the dude sida. up

Somalilight, as you stated before the relationship is dead. That is the best explanation you gave and I agree with you.

Sakhraan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sakhraan » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:56 am

Naag aanu wali wasin bu gurri iibin miyaad istidhi, war ninku wa rageedi sax bu u diiday.

foolxume2005
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby foolxume2005 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:57 am

I hate to say this but I agree with Sakhraan

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:01 am

Sakhran ito Foolxume

How did you deduce that from Kambuli's post? Intriguing....

foolxume2005
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby foolxume2005 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:35 pm

War sakhraan lahadal Galol, GAAL+SHAKRAAN= FAMILY

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:03 pm

Foolxume

Waar gaalyo waxaa iska daayoo sidaad ku ogaatay ninka arrimihiiisa isaga iyo gabadha? Mise waafd iska nacnacleysaa adiga oo an fekerin

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:17 pm

Foolka,

I am surprised that you just did not read the story before responding....
She carried his child Sad

Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Garaad_LQ » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:27 pm

i haven't read the whole thread ....but what you mean by .....She Carried his his child Question

Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gacalisa » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:35 pm

ok, if she is carring his child without marriage, what makes you think he'd wanna give her money for a house.

foolxume2005
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby foolxume2005 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:48 pm

[quote="kambuli"]Foolka,

I am surprised that you just did not read the story before responding....
She carried his child Sad[/quote]

Kambuli ina abti ma inaad anaga nawaashaad maanta u samaysay threadkan?
waxaad tiri ninku wuxuu joogaa USA nagtuna UK, marka ilmaha ayhaysato waa alla kusii baan umleenayaa.
Midakale waxaa fiicnaa inay tiraa Xabiibi Apt. baynu iibsanaynaaye dee maxaykula tahay? instead of saying can I borrow some money.
Galol ilaahay baan kugu dhaarshee ma adoo afsoomali sidan ugaranaya, I mean u qoraya ayaad Tiri GAAL BAAN NOQONAYAA?
ILAAHAY HAKUSOO HANUUNIYO B4 IT'S TOO LATE, WALAAHI WAAN KUU DUCAYNDOONA EVERY TIME I PRAY COS, I THINK YOU'RE NICE DUDE.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.