Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

THIS IS GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM NOT SOMALI POLITICS FORUM

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
foolxume2005
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

THIS IS GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM NOT SOMALI POLITICS FORUM

Postby foolxume2005 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:44 am

What the fock? when I logged in this morning the first 6 topics were

1-Somali Islamist real aim-puntlan & somaliland
2-beledwayn welcomes U I C
3-Isn't this evidently jihad?
4-Gadabursi
5--warciidan nala soo gaara
6-Watch united somalia kick amxaaro a.ss

if you wanna talk about this I think you should go to Somali Politics forum, I come here to kill sometime not to hear all these BS.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:54 am

fool
It's also not the Islam section, but all kinds of Islamic nonsense gets posted here. I used to complain about that as well, but it was wasted breath. Might as well face it, the General section is pretty much a free for all.

SomaliLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Like a bird without wings, I have been down and down here......

Postby SomaliLight » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:06 am

Foolxume,

I think" general" means it covers the general themes of Somali small talk. This said, religion, politics, and qabil are the main topic themes here.

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:08 am

general Discussion is a place for General topics that do not fit into the categories of other forums on somalinet. We require members to show a level of maturity while posting or starting topics in order to keep the general discussion moving at a level that can be considered both intelligent, informative and at the same time contributory to the site. General stupidity forums or discussions are not included on somalinet so please consider this before starting topics.

avowedly-agnostic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby avowedly-agnostic » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:18 am

Geeky Agnostic

Being the English gentleman I am, I ought to start with saying "how do you do my lady?"

Now we've got the niceties out of the way, what this nonsense about "religion and "politics" being "the themes of Somali talk"?

Aren't politics and religion the topics of discussion of all other nationalities? You're not yanking my crank here Mrs. Agnostic are you?

You think that just because you sport some nerdy spectacles, and a t-shirt with the caption "GEEK INSIDE" that you can give expression to whatever nonsense you like and that the rest of us dumb folks will swallow it?

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:24 am

Agnostic
I think you are reading too much into her post.

SomaliLight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Like a bird without wings, I have been down and down here......

Postby SomaliLight » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:32 am

Haye Mr. agnostic,

My fellow sissy fence-sitter has beef with me today? Laughing ...laakin let me assure you that when Somalilight talks, you will rarely find nonsense in my expressions.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:49 am

foolka

war sideey wax kaa noqdeen ninyahow Confused

threads dealing with somali unity and pride can go anywhere in somalinet sxb Smile

Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Garaad_LQ » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:54 am

yeah foolxumo let's talk about Braz and bikiniz Cool it's summer after all

foolxume2005
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby foolxume2005 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:59 am

Faqash killer quote "general Discussion is a place for General topics that do not fit into the categories of other forums" are you telling me all these qabiil Topics wouldn't fit onto Somali politics forum?

Xooga saaxiib if I wanna hear all these BS I will go to Dunkin Donuts, I come here to get entertain not to hear some nonsense that we can't do anything about it, these animals are killing each other for the past 16 years.

avowedly-agnostic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby avowedly-agnostic » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:00 am

Geeky agnostic

Do forgive your fellow fence-sitter my lady. It's just that I'm a little frustrated today coz my girl thought it would be a laugh to hide my meds for my schizophrenia, so I figured I'd take it out on her fellow female specie.

Cheroke
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cheroke » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:06 am

General discussion covers the basic discussions including some of the stuff u mentioned. Nevertheless is it right to corrupt this section with tribal assortments.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:29 am

[quote="Garaad_LQ"]yeah foolxumo let's talk about Braz and bikiniz Cool it's summer after all[/quote]

couldn't agree more Laughing

foolka

waan is fahanay sxb Smile

foolxume2005
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby foolxume2005 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:52 am

^^ we shouldnt talk about Bikini(Xaaskaa i agtaagan afsoomalina ma taqaan)

Xooga I'm glad you feel me saaxiib.

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:02 pm

Foolxume,

Cease whimpering, it's quite unbecoming.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.