Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SEE the SWEDISH JOURNALIST CORPSE- DEAD JOurnalist

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

SEE the SWEDISH JOURNALIST CORPSE- DEAD JOurnalist

Postby Homer Simpso » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:02 am

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:08 am

My Goodness!!! Absolutely Savages!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:11 am

bullsize Laughing

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:15 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You know what is more Sinister than this Barbaric act?? The reporter reporting this incident-- who supposedly is required to be objective. Obviously he is not-- he is enjoying this act of cowardice.Shooting a defenceless man from behind? How pathetic is that?? I thought Moryaans are supposed to be fearless warriors??? Aqqaase! Confused

Although i do not know Somali language that well-- as everyone here in the site knows about this fact about me-- i cannot help but analyze this quote from this reporter.Can someone correct me if i am wrong?? This reporter dabal, seems to be cheering the shooting here by writing...

'Qof aan la garaneyn ayaa saxafigan xabbad dhabarka kala helay'

The Key word here is '' Kala Helay'---

This indicates some Triumphant recognition here. As if recognising & Congratulating particularly the 'helay' part . IT is as if he saying, the coward shooter after unfortunate many attempts--Alhamdhilah--- 'He shot him right finally'!!!

There is no ounce of objectivity in his tone.No Condemning tone! Am i wrong??? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Last edited by Basra- on Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Homer Simpso » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:28 am

sad story walaahi... I knew these guys werent up to no good.... the first journalist who came to the country to create awareness for our problems gets shot!!.. good going maxkamadaha

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:33 am

basra

"This indicates some Triumphant recognition here. As if recognising & Congratulating particularly the 'helay' part . IT is as if he saying, the coward shooter after unfortunate many attempts--Alhamdhilah--- 'He shot him right finally'!!! "

walaahi i have to give it to you. i didnt know you also disect somali; i though your shrink-skills only apply to english lingo.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:44 am

biko@lol Laughing Laughing Laughing

Why thank you! I never do because i never bother reading aaf Somali-- its too much for me, it never comes naturally as English does. This particular sentence caught my attention while i was skim reading! Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

PS: Also--let me correct myself--- I was wrong to assume the writer was a reporter.For all we know-- he could be a typical Farah who just works for the website of his inaa adeer. But the lapse of intention still stands-- this dude was cheering! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:48 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Biko,

That is what I was thinking. Is Basra really my Granny in disguise or is she just real smart (which is the reason I have been courting her these past couple of days)

Time will tell.

Basra,

I sent my ppl to meet with your ppl, did they show up last night?

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:59 am

LOL@Sir Lug

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

No Seriously walaahi -- i am just gifted with the powers of Analysis. Laughing Laughing

I never pay attention to Aaf Somali Mooyaan --if i do-- u will be shockingly surprised. lool I think if i apply my brains on anything-- wonders could happen. Laughing Laughing

PS: Sir Lug--- My Family are waiting with guns in front of the White picketed fence. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

_V_gYaL_
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby _V_gYaL_ » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:18 am

Reporters and camera crews who place themselves in harmÂ’s way do it out of choice. Irrationality along with 'thrill seeking', cowboys or war junkies mentality eventually ends their worthless lives. Enough with the laments, tolow ma mushaaru qaata?, nacala xaawo xayawaanki kudhalay kuyhaal.

Freakishly_Free
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Freakishly_Free » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:54 am

Is it me or is Somali Journalism becoming fierce?

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:57 am

[quote="Basra-"]LOL@Sir Lug

PS: Sir Lug--- My Family are waiting with guns in front of the White picketed fence. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ok, I will have to call back my boys, reer Kismayo are not fighters and guns actually scare the daylight out of us. I will have to think of other venues but I ain't giving up

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:06 am

LOLSir Lug Laughing Laughing

And i would not have you give up. Rolling Eyes

PS: Nice touch there waryaa! Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have TWO wondering point here. Sad Are you saying since your family are reer Kismayo--which we know--its spells out- you are either Majeerten, Marexaan or Ogaden?(God Forbid not the Bantu --who are the righful owner of that land in my opinion) That your family--meaning also qabil are not fighters?? That guns scare you?? Which can only spell out clearly --'Darood Chicken', which sort of makes my first wondering point futile at this juncture--because the second point basically speaks volume?? Yes.....inevitably-----...that puts me in a very bad embarrasing ...situation here. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Jesus Christ! My family are Moryaan?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PS: I am sure the guns were a Metaphor representing my feelings. Wink Very Happy

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:13 am

[quote="Basra-"]LOLSir Lug Laughing Laughing

Jesus Christ! My family are Moryaan?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PS: I am sure the guns were a Metaphor representing my feelings. Wink Very Happy

[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jesus Christ! My family are Moryaan?? Laughing Laughing Laughing :lol

For a split sec ....I have to admit ........... a thought passed through my mind [Is her Abgaal genes kicking in inadvertently] but I just wiped it out.

As for family, just don't jump your guns yet, I am referring to my immediate family not my qabiil .................... plus these contemplations are of old, don't you agree? We have passed through this juncture and you are yet to pass that test

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:20 am

'For a split sec ....I have to admit ........... a thought passed through my mind [Is her Abgaal genes kicking in inadvertently] but I just wiped it out."

Alaa Abgaal baa iska Baa'eh

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.