Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LIFTING THE ARMS EMBARGO

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

LIFTING THE ARMS EMBARGO

Postby gobdoon » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:48 pm

Do you think it's a wise thing to lift it now it's imposed by the UN eventhough it doesn't work anyway,the Interim government have been asking it for a while and the UN wouldn't do it but sudenly now some UN members want to discuss it and lift it I wonder if America has something to do with it,don't you think it's a bad time at a time when the Islamic courts are trying to collect the one in Mogadishou.

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:01 am

does anyone in somali follow that rule anyway.so there is no point if the un lifts or not. Rolling Eyes

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:09 am

But there is no point pouring in that country more weapons,it's already washed with and needs the population to be disarmed,you don't want every idiot carrying guns in public places,let us go back the time when the only weapon we had was knives eventhough knives are offensive as well.

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:22 am

i remember my father telling us back when saide barre was president it was illegal to have guns in your house.good old days.

and you are right, we dont need anymore guns in somalia.but as long as we dont have organize and fair government,somalia will always be in choas.

qudhac-m
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby qudhac-m » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:52 am

Gabdoon
Beer Doofaar is chitting on his pants, Aydiid Junior's days are numbered as well.
Your blood suck!ng Adeero needs the entire american land,see,air force
to capture whole somalia,so no point of lifting the embargo.
There will be only 2 state solution to this problem

1. A reformed Hawiya worldlord in Qamiis's in south

2. Secular Somaliland north

Suldaan qudhac maygaag

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:20 am

Qudac- I thought you already broke away as a Isaqland pocket,so what's your problem now or are you getting insecure about the current situation and that the WADADS you treated badly and put in jail in BURCO are going to have their own uprising in Isaqland as well.

qudhac-m
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby qudhac-m » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:36 am

Gabdoon

As they say misery loves campnay

Suldaan qudhac maygaag

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:36 am

[quote="gobdoon"]Qudac- I thought you already broke away as a Isaqland pocket,so what's your problem now or are you getting insecure about the current situation and that the WADADS you treated badly and put in jail in BURCO are going to have their own uprising in Isaqland as well.[/quote]

insallah those wadaads in burco will be free

qudhac-m
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby qudhac-m » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:45 am

FK

Somaliland is a state that the leaders voted to office by the public including
the Wadaads, you see this is a something that only pple with brains can built not a something a former warlord now born wadaad again who is running with gun in the streets of mogadisho do possess, acually you need nation of thinkers to creat the coutry that now called the best kept secret in AFRICA

Suldaan qudhac maygaag

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:04 am

Qudac- I don't think the WADADS ever voted for Dahir riyale's adminstration and they don't want any thing short of SHARICA LAW
Plus they see Somalia as a Muslim country with the same ethnic people and don't want a divided Somalia but a united one.

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:09 am

qud, the only differences between those warlords in the north and in the south are they are beeing choised on a democracy way, but they are still warlords why else do you think they discriminate those wadaads in burco, even neo nazi leaders like waraabe and silanyo agree on this one, their days are numbered, and the same thing goes for those warlords in puntland

IT'S TIME FOR A GREATER SOMALIA

Queen Elizabeth

Re: LIFTING THE ARMS EMBARGO

Postby Queen Elizabeth » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:30 am

Do not place the blame of such attrociosities on to my beautiful expensive shhoulders, I will not take responsibility of such an act that I have not committed.

qudhac-m
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby qudhac-m » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:36 am

[quote="fagash_killer"]qud, the only differences between those warlords in the north and in the south are they are beeing choised on a democracy way, but they are still warlords why else do you think they discriminate those wadaads in burco, even neo nazi leaders like waraabe and silanyo agree on this one, their days are numbered, and the same thing goes for those warlords in puntland

IT'S TIME FOR A GREATER SOMALIA[/quote]

its a humen nature to DREAM

Gabdoon

There will never be a Wadaad system in somaliland, you can ask me why
i can assure you that somaliland will remain secular and no one wants to rock the boat even the wadaads, the reason why the rest of former somalia are in anarchy, catastrophic situation and somaliland is stable
is reason somaliland will never have surwaal gaab in its courts and justice system.

Suldaan qudhac maygaag

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:33 am

The Arms Embargo will not be lifted until there is a government that is internationally recognized. Before that, forget it.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.