Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

20 Ministers Resign!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

20 Ministers Resign!!!

Postby eyes-only » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:15 am

Wasiirro Soomaaliyeed oo is casilay

Madax ka tirsan dowladda Soomaalida ee fadhigeedu Baydhaba yahay ayaa maanta is casilay. Waxay dhaliilo kala duwan u soo jeediyeen raiisal wasaare, Cali Maxamed Geeddi.
Qaarkood waxay ku eedeeyeen in uu diiday in Maxkamadaha lala yeesho wadahadal iyada oo qaar kalena ay ku eedeeyeen in uu ku xad gudbay Axdiga Qaranka.

Waraaqda is casilaadda waxaa ayaa waxaa ku saxiixan magacyo aan aan qaarkood xilka ay iska casileen aanuu ku caddeyn waraaqda:

Xuseen Maxamuud Shiikh
Wasiirka Tacliinta Sare

Maxamed Maxamuud guuleed
Wasiirka Horuymarinta Reer Miyiga

Cabdi maxamed Tarrax
Wasiirka Warshadaha

Cusmaan Caato
Wasiirka Hawlaha Guud

Maxamed Cabdullaahi Kaamil -
Wasiirka Iskaashatooyinka

Cabdikarim Axmed Cali
Wasiirka Lacagta

Fowzia Maxamed Sh Xasan
Wasiirka Haweenka

Cabdiraxmaan Xaaji Adan Ibbi
Wasiiru dowladda xiriirka baarlamaanka iyo xukuumadda

Maxamed Cali Bilaal
Wasiir ku xigeenka Beeraha

Mukhtaar Maxamed Yusuf
Wasiir ku xigeenka Waxbarashada

Farxaan Cali
Wasiiru Dowlaha Qorsheynta

Cabdulqaadir Shiikh Maxamed Nuur
Wasiir ku Xigeenka Iskaashatooyinka

Ibraahim Xuseen Cali
Wasiir ku xigeenka Batroolka

Ibraahim Maxamed Deeq
Wasiiru Dowlaha Warfaafinta

Maxamed Jaamac Furux
Wasiiru Dowlaha Dekeadaha

Cali Shiikh Maxamed

Xuseen cusmaan Xuseen

Axmed cabdiraxmaan Maxamed

Smile up somalia

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:28 am

Too little, too late:

Cisman Caato will be replaced by General Abdi Hasan Awale.

Viva Professor Geedi iyo Madaxweyne Geedi !

EMINEM.
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby EMINEM. » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:39 am

war nin yahow nin cajaa ib ah baad tahay
shalay geedi waad ceynaysay, maantana professor baad leedahay
you such a chamilion Laughing

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:41 am

EMINEM... In politics u need to be flexible Laughing Plus he is a Professor Can't take that from him.

Somaliman%
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somaliman% » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:42 am

are they all haawiye

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:43 am

Laughing Abdi, Cisman Caato and the other ministers have done well to speak out and act against what the government has done which was illegal. Hopefully this will send a strong message to Ethiopia, IGAD and the AU. Smile

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:44 am

good news indeed

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:52 am

Somaliman, IÂ’m told there are at least three Raxanweeyn and two Darood in the list but I donÂ’t really know for sure. At the end of the day, that government is dead and IÂ’m glad the smart and patriotic people have realised to save their name before itÂ’s too late. The Americans have already called for a new effective government again, which means those poodles will be out of Baidhoa very soon.

I think the Ethiopians are responding to international pressure and trickling out. The government militias have wounded another MP and they have also arrested two foreign journalists. Things are going out of control in Baidoa. It is about time the UN and the AU stopped supporting that scandalous TFG and start working on building a new effective government.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:54 am

Eyes... I am sending my CV right now so that I can become a Minister Laughing

AbdiWahab Ahmed Ali, Minister of Fisheries

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:54 am

Woooooooooooooooow!!!! some men grew some balls and are acting like real men. But I would've applauded them more if they had either impeached the mathafakking AfBiijo & the donkey man Geedi or simply silenced them (for good)

There are times and circumstances that even a Moryan would react to, I hope this to be the last mistake AfBiijo commits against the nation, this treason beyong redemption. He got away with treason in Siad Barre's days because he wasn't in the country but this is a totally different story.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:56 am

this is great news, finally some MPs are starting to really represent their qabiils and pulling out of this amxaaro puppet government.

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:07 am

Abdi, the Somali people have woken up. The parliament is going to have to be dissolved and a new proper one established. One that doesnÂ’t have ignorant, illiterate and corrupt individuals in it and that represents all of the Somali community not just warlords and qabiilists. I hope that we are going to see people with an ideology working for the Somali people and Somalia and not their individual clans. We have to build a Somali government that is going to work for the aspirations of the Somali people and the interests of our country and our people.

Unfortunately, you are going to have a difficult time demonstrating you are qualified for the role. Laughing

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:07 am

Laughing
common you know the reason why they left.

becuase ethiopian troops were in baidoa, Abdulahi yusuf had achieved real power for the first time, since most of the MP were there for the ride and never expected to take Abdullahi yusuf and geedi seriouly at xabashi gunpoint, so they fled.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:26 pm

Eyes... I am well qualified. I hold a masters degree, have years of experience in sales and marketing, and come from a heavily armed qabiil. Did I also mention that I am seeing a niece of Abdullahi Yusuf ?

If I am not worthy, who is ?

www.abdiwahab4minister.com

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:30 pm

when did dacas become a "heavily armed qabiil" Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.