Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Look at what MAD MAC is saying about MUSLIMS & Somalis

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
-[-_-]-

Look at what MAD MAC is saying about MUSLIMS & Somalis

Postby -[-_-]- » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:52 am

-[-_-]-

D O_Y O U_A G R E E_W I T H__T H I S__S T A T E M E N T?

http://somalinet.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=30

MADMAC said:

"Playa
And what of Hali Gorani, Christiana Amanapour, et al? They have journalists from all over the world. They are often critical and give voice to those critical of Israel. Do you see any ARAB channels that are critical of Hizbollah or the incredibly corrupt and stupid Arabs? ANY?

When was the last time you saw an Arab channel critical of Islam?

You guys are living in the 10th century with some modern technology and you are so focking stupid, you think it's OK. Then you have the cajones to criticize CNN? Morons - total focking morons. I swear the dumbest Somalis on the planet are all logged onto Somalinet. What a bunch of focking imbeciles. No wonder you haven't been able to get your shit together for the last 15 years. Focking Muslims. Pathetic. The Jews are going to keep killing you for the next millenium and why? Because you're stupid.

What was it John Wayne once said? "Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:55 am

Don't take it personally. I actually love Somalis. But you guys get on my nerves with your blind religious nonsense. Most Somalis I know aren't really religious. But like Presbetyrian Scotts, you can be religious fanatics when you want to be. Consider my harsh language to be a wake up call to reality. There are so few rational voices here afterall.

-[-_-]-

Postby -[-_-]- » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:59 am

M a d _M a c_w e_l o v e_y o u_f o r_y o u r_c r a z y_a n t i c s,_d o n t_s t o p.

-[-_-]-

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:03 am

Actually, there is more truth in this with my real life personal relationships with Somalis than you might suspect. I don't even take Gaalo or Kafir being hurled at me as an insult anymore. Somalis are fun to chat with, they get so excited. And unless you hurl a personal insult at them, they don't really take it personally. In a quiet moment you will even get them to admit that their society is kind of whacked. But then, aren't we all.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.