Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Between A Somali Guy Or African American - Who Do I Choose?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ABSAME'
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ABSAME' » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:00 am

We need to learn how to be patient with those who stir our emotions to an unstable mode.

generally speaking, girls under the age of 20 like 18 or 17 make sometimes a bad decision with their lives. They have choices and freedom, but I don't like when the freedom to ruin the reputation of your family to the extent of leaving behind altogether that which bonded the family together is the worst path ever taken.

I have exprienced a girl who rejected to come with her father after she was caught inside a house where she has been hiding for two nights. No one ever believed that a girl like her whom everyone know her to be a decent would resort to such a despicable life.

Another girl whom I knew also run away with her boyfriend. He eloped her following a house arrest and severe beating from her elder brothers. She loved him but her parents said no because you know how we give certain clans among us ascribed status.

THE ELEMENT
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Where MJ's...Matoobo iyo Macawis ku mardaadiyaan, shaaribadana miiqaan, shaalkana garwaaxeedsadaan!

Postby THE ELEMENT » Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:01 am

[quote="Mubeenah"] This country has been mixing for the last 400 years, why should it stop because a few Somali men are insecure? [/quote]

Mubeenah, lets just say you have the Hawiye to blame for this abomination you speak of, because if it was for their ill advised and ill planned upraise we wouldnÂ’t even be discussing about this...

...I ain't even mad at you gurl.

I'll say this though, Damn Hawiye! Damn Hutu's! Damn Mooryaan! And Damn your Parents!

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Between A Somali Guy Or African American - Who Do I Cho

Postby Samatr » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:22 am

[quote="Mubeenah"]I know this sounds crazy, but it's all real,i am dealing with 2 different guys. One guy is Somali and my parents love him to pieces, he's extremely nice, has a great job and loves me more than anything in the World. The other guy who is an African American is very different, every time I'm with him I feel like a real woman, he's funny, strong minded, and knows what he wants from women and usually gets it which scares me at times.

To make a long story short my parents told the Somali guy to ask for my hand in marriage which he did and now I feel terrible because I am pregnant with the Afro American guys child. What should I do? Should I leave the African American and just be with the Somali guy even though I really don't love him as much? I'm scared now because I'm two months pregnant and I think my parents might disown me. I'm not a fan of killing innocent children, so I will have my child even though it will cause a tremendous amount of stress upon my life.

I have been stressed out for the passed 3 weeks. I just don't know what to do. Plz help me with out insulting me, any advise would be greatly appreciated.[/quote]

Your African American now, what are you doing at a Somali site?

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:30 am

Sweetheart, you shouldnt be at this point....there is no comparing a Somali and a dhagax...Seriously, just sit there and fast forward in your mind to different events that could very well happen in your life together, and think who you'd rather have at your side....I will give you a few examples......

1) Your ayeeyo Ruun calls from back home and needs $500 ASAP for some bullshit project....
2) Eid
3) Your children's life.......
Las but not least....Your parent's heart? is it worth breaking it?

Come on.....a majority of Somali-Ajnabi marriages dont last anyway....save yourself the trouble.

Good Luck and Be Smart!!...I guarantee you will regret this one day....You only have one life...live it the way you want, but just know that there are no do-overs.

Daanyeer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Daanyeer » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:47 am

Hannah,

Waxaan kaa idhi INAN yar oo FARIIDAD ah baad tahay.

'Tii soo barbaarta oo dalkeeda iyo dadkeeda anfacda'

....... I am the MASTER of my chest; i am the CAPTAIN of my fist....

Ur Brother With Intellectual Glasses In S'net !!!!!!!!!!!

YYY Col\Prof Daanyeer YYY

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:02 pm

HannaH,

Garaca yaree half dhagaxa ahna markaa yaa aabo u noqonaaya?

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:56 pm

Dhaga, Lol....mid isaguna naag cad soo qabay ayaa uu noqonaya..if you catch my drift....

Danyeer, waxaan ka idhi huuno....adiguu baa imika ogadee...anigu always sidaan iyo si ka fiican ayaan ahaa...

Damn, it feels good to toot your own horn. Shid!

Rude_Dude

Postby Rude_Dude » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:46 am

What's wrong if the guy is black? Aren't all africans black? I'm half black myself.

That baby of yours is gonna look good, don't let these focking haters get to you ma. He's getting best of both worlds, now your baby is gonna be packing heat Wink

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:53 am

Yeah sure. And by the time she is 18, she is dancing half naked to a Ludacris video.

Rude_Dude

Postby Rude_Dude » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:56 am

[quote="Beenaale_No1"]Yeah sure. And by the time she is 18, she is dancing half naked to a Ludacris video.[/quote]

That's better than dancing half naked on youtube videos wouldn't you say so yourself?

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:01 am

[quote="Rude_Dude"][quote="Beenaale_No1"]Yeah sure. And by the time she is 18, she is dancing half naked to a Ludacris video.[/quote]

That's better than dancing half naked on youtube videos wouldn't you say so yourself?[/quote]

So, you're not Somali, you're just a dhagax who just ran into Somalinet one day. BULLSHIT!

Rude_Dude

Postby Rude_Dude » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:07 am

I'm half somali and black ( stop licking your lips) - And no i just didn't stumble on this site, I had a friend who used to come on this site at my school. She's koo but i don't think she comes on here no more.

Beenaale_No1
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Beenaale_No1 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:11 am

You say you half somali. So are you muslim?

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:13 am

[quote="Rude_Dude"]I'm half somali and black ( stop licking your lips) - And no i just didn't stumble on this site, I had a friend who used to come on this site at my school. She's koo but i don't think she comes on here no more.[/quote]

So, you're a product of a one night stand... Too many goddamn bastards these days!

Rude_Dude

Postby Rude_Dude » Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:17 am

Beenaale_No1 - don't worry about that - that don't make me better or worse, i'm still me.

kitten - yes I am a product of a one night stand - It was fun, i got pics too. be gone kitten, go find your clit or somethin.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.