Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I recognize the State of Israel.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
+chilli
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Somalia-"We cannot allow former lunatics to take over the asylum"

Postby +chilli » Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:15 pm

You know what if you want to defend a ‘terrorist state’ and its immorality acts please do so but don’t attack me personally.

I don’t know your reason for supporting Israel—but I am 100% against it, simply cuz am human and a Muslim. Israel was created through terror and it needs terror to cover-up its core immorality. In 1948, most of the non-Jewish indigenous people were ethnically cleansed from the part of Palestine which became Israel.—“undeniable” This action was carefully planned. Without it, no state with a Jewish majority and character would have been possible—that’s how evil conniving it is –you want to talk about history—the fact reminds ‘Israel’ didn’t and legally doesn’t own that land or the other lands it has of other states like Syria and the current Lebanon crisis once again shows that Israel is not a morally acceptable state.
The devilish Zionist state is attempting to transform Lebanon into an Israeli protectorate--
The elimination of Hezbollah means one thing—another Palestine.

I might sound like a little ignorant and hate Zionists—what do you sound like? Why do you insist on supporting a state that has no respect for human lives and ridicules the whole notion of democracy and peace fighting just world??

you know what i don't want to talk about it no-more..saalam

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:17 am

This old man needs history beaten. Jewish through the history never kept any land. They keep moving because they were cowards. In the Quran tells us how Allah punished them when they refused to obey their messenger (as) They even asked to enter Egypy and they scared and refused.

If you know a little about Arab and jewish conflicts you would know that we took shaam from Roman empire and not Jews. The land was for native people whom converted to Islam. Palestinian weren't Arab that time... They became 'a'raab' just like Egyptians and North Africans became Arab by language, culture after they accepted Islam.

However, I do find the idea of going back 3000 years a little crazy. We could go back to the beginning of time, and say that Adam was a Muslim, and the whole earth was his, so we have the right to the whole world today. I am of the opinion that the jews forever, were always the minority in palestine. if they killed all men, women and kids to make themselves the majority, still doesnt give them any rights 2000 years later.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:47 am

rebel most of jordan valley was already arab at that time.

Arab tribes were already a large minority in syria under the ghassan dynasty, iraq had a lrage arab minority too.

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:53 am

I know that gurey. But I am talking about whole shaam. We call Land of shaam the whole area (Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Palantine).

The Jew were NOT the first people to live in Palestine. They took it from the various Caananite peoples through genocide. Then they split into two seperate countries and fought each other until they were then conquered by the Assyrians, Babylonians, Greeks, and Romans. It says in their own Torah that God kicked them out for disobeying him and that they wont return till their messiah comes. It is funny that the present state of Israel is behaving exactly like the Caananites were. Godlessness, oppression of other peoples, etc...

All the Jews that lived in Palestine before WW2 can live there but the rest that came from Europe need to pack their things and hit the road.

Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gacalisa » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:01 am

I don't recognize the state of Israel, because they digraded the trust Allah has given them, and did not care for what Allah said, even though he proclaimed them as the choosen people. Time after time they had killed the prophets sent onto them, and till today they have not taken their ignorance into consideration and still do harm and kill the innocent.

Ureysoo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Garowiyo Galkacyo, Gelaadiyo Reer Godey Dhaanto laxidhay, Garrisa Gadhayo, Allo Kismayo aan Tagay

Postby Ureysoo » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:08 pm

Ina Baxar.....

I kind of concur with ur notions ninyahow, since I know that Allah declared in the QurÂ’an that we should recognize the land of Israel as a Jewish state. Furthermore, we been asked 2 treat the people of the book (Jewish and Christians) in a fair and square manner. Plus, Muslims attitude towards Jews must always be merciful and lenient. Therefore, the anti-Semitism ideology canÂ’t be adopted by any righteous Muslim.

Nevertheless, we should distinguish the dissimilarity between Jews and Zionists. Jews are those who believe in the same God as us (Muslims) and pursues the pattern set by the majority of prophets sent by Him. But Zionists are evil-doers who encourages (Zionism) the racist concept which advocates a homeland 4 the Jewish people, using terror and force, and practices horrendous ethnic cleansing. We should also bear in mind, that not every Jew is a Zionist.

Alongside, why should we embrace the anti-Semitism notion or refuse 2 recognise the state of Israel as a Jewish state?. We apparently canÂ’t use Islam as a weapon against Israel or disregard the point in which, the Qur'an manifestly points out 2 the return of the Jews 2 the Land of Israel be4 Judgment Day.

“And thereafter We (Allah) said to the Children of Israel: Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd”. (17:104).

This demonstrates that Jews have all the right 2 stay in their land, as it been promised 2 them. But in spite of this, I think Jews will lose the right and the justification 2 remain in that land, as long as some of them are trailing the racist/immoral Zionism ideology and practices. U canÂ’t expect Muslims/Arabs 2 not be anti-Semitism, whilst Zionists are committing horrifying deeds against them. As much as Islam rejects the racist anti-Semitism ideology, it also rejects Zionism (another racist concept).....

*Much Esteem and Reverence*

*Bless*
Last edited by Ureysoo on Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ariel sharon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ariel sharon » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:53 pm

shalom

look @ dose savages who destroyed der own country arguing da recognition of anoder. savages go and get back ur own country and establish a state. as for israeli's, dey r blessed by allah, and dont need da approval of somali savages dat allah cursed.

shalom

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:20 pm

Gurey & Rebel

You are reminder of what can be described as the `locality of history'. I dont know if the term exists, I am just trying to sound really knowledgeable.

You two have been seriously conned by teachers and a learning and teaching of `history' so eschewed by bias and subjectivity and locality that it really should not even be called history at all. No wonder in some Arab countries they actually dont call it history but `Arab History' in schools.

I dont think they see the irony; the insult or the folly and I doubt you guys can either.

Let us agree on basics here without conjecture. Please address my points one by one if you disagree.

1. Jerusalem existed thousands of years before Muhammed was born and it was not an Arab town

2. Jerusalem was built by Jews as far as we know.

3. The first and the only `holy' link Isalm has with the town is Muhammed's flight from there to meet god in the sky.

4. Muslims under Sallahaddin invaded the place by force sometime in the 10th century(go google the exact date)

5. The locals who were mixed by then of almost 40/60 percent Christain and Jews fought hard to defend their city. The Christain Franks in particular fought to the death to defend their town against invading Arab Muslims.

6. Every other single town in the unholy patch of land was built by jews and was Jewish till the Romans and then Arabs took over: Bethlehem, Acre, Jerusalem, Khan Younis - you mention it and it was thousands of years Jew before an Arab ever laid his eyes on it.

7. Every Mosque - Qubbitil sakhrah, Aqsa and any other there is built UNDISPUTABLY and I mean the Imams there dont dispute it on top of Jewish synagogues. It is only through the civility and humanity of the Jews these buildings stand. Just imagine Somalis invading a country and finding their Mosques have been turned into Synagogues.

Yeeeeeeehaaa Alllllah akbar and geronomo in one go!

The last was studied opinion. OK come with better stories than Quran says so and Allah hates Jews. that is not history.
Last edited by Galol on Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:25 am

Stop being obssesed with Prophet Mohammed(saw) . I told you million times and I don't give a toast if you want to understand or not. This land is An Arab Land even before Islam. Palastinian weren't Arab nor Muslims ... They converted and Roman ruller gave the key of the Qudus to Umar Bin Khatab. The owner whatever are Muslims and Christian Palestinian own it. Jewish were minority all their lives in Palestine. Hope that will go throught your small head.

Do you see us bringing Muslims from West and placing them in Palestine? That what they did and will be be theirs. Jewish can stay but will be under Palestinian rule.

Please save me insulting Allah(swt) and Prophet (saw). If you are kafir; kafir for your self and I don't care.

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:11 am

Rebel

Insulting the porophet? Are you seeing things? what insult?

And sorry your proclamations do not make things come true. The place was Jew thousands of years before it was Muslim or Arab.

So you and Gurey need to learn real history instead the biased crap they filled your heads with.

And next time read with your eyes not your nose or teeth, eyes. They are there for a purpose

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:19 am

I don't even bother to read your bla bla...I just scan through it because it's very predictable. You lack originality.

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:21 am

Hang on where is the insult? Did your teeth tell you there was an insult? Teeth are for chewing food so when you read with them they convey wrong information. Try your eyes and tell me where I insulted your prophet.

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:27 am

Yes you disrespected everything i stand for when you bring in an arguement has nothing to do with it. It's hard to understand that the land was for people called Palestinian even before they converted to Islam?

Now we wont tit for tat like chicks. You and I are two grown up men. Except I got 4 balls and you got only one and lost the second one...

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:46 am

So let me get this the mere mention of your prophet is tantamount to insulting him?

And of course he has everything to do with Palestine: stupid people are killing and being killed because of his flight on Buraq from that most unholy of towns.

And sorry just checked and there is three of them down there.

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:50 am

Not true. This is Arab Palestinian Land (Muslims and Christians)even before Islam and with Islam it became more important to other Mulims. However this is an Arab Palestinian Land.

Liar, you got only one...you lost the other one in a fight with X tribe. When they defeaded yours.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.