Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

GREAT SNET MOMENTS

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:11 pm

Grant- as usual praising any1 who insults Islam. Evil or Very Mad

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:14 pm

Mike!

Surprisingly, you remember the heated Qabiil discussions were nice. Whatever happened to people that used to participate in those debates?

You didn't know Quman Girl's nick? Damn, you missed out! Sorry, I can't bring the good old days back.. Razz

same
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby same » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:17 pm

dhuusa_deer explaining his atheism conviction.

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:20 pm

Sexy_k, is Qumaan's new name Axlaan or Ureeyso?

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:31 pm

[quote="sexy-kitten"]Mike!

Surprisingly, you remember the heated Qabiil discussions were nice. Whatever happened to people that used to participate in those debates?

You didn't know Quman Girl's nick? Damn, you missed out! Sorry, I can't bring the good old days back.. Razz[/quote]

K

I r3emember them well. It was my initation into Snet, and first impression's are lasting. Very Happy I think once the atmosphere changed from that into the UK Forum type it is now, they pretty much all packed up and left. Also, I figure a lot also moved on to bigger and better things.

And no, I either don't know, or I was here but it didn't retain it. Can't ya refresh our memry's? Very Happy

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:05 pm

Great times!

1. Loinheart kicking athiest ass, making few (ok more then few, retire)

2. Kumbali vs. Iddor nation

3. I dont about you'll But I witnessed real fight's over somalinet, back in 2004, in my high school, girls started beefing, one group found there way into somalinett and started exposing (pics+phone numbers) of other girls, next day some one snitched, hell broke loose, and my camara accidently started recording, best cat-fight ever....................sweeeeet moments! Very Happy

4. Mad_Dog206 retiring only to come-back few more days later! Laughing Laughing

........to be continue

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:09 pm

LOL@ Qansa. No.

[quote="michael_ital"]
K

I r3emember them well. It was my initation into Snet, and first impression's are lasting. Very Happy I think once the atmosphere changed from that into the UK Forum type it is now, they pretty much all packed up and left. Also, I figure a lot also moved on to bigger and better things.

And no, I either don't know, or I was here but it didn't retain it. Can't ya refresh our memry's? Very Happy[/quote]

They are lasting indeed. I just wanted to fock with the UK kids and see if they had some balls. Sadly, I am yet to see one who makes sense. The main thing that I remember well is the tribe bashing and knowing that your thread and/or post won't be deleted. Nobody took the site seriouse, it was all a joke back then. And then, the site was renovated. When it started working again, it was already too late. Rolling Eyes

As for Quman girl, Allah ha u naxariisto. I'm not here to talk about what her new nick was. I just said it was one of my favorite moments. Wink

afdhere
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby afdhere » Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:03 am

coming here and finding somali and proud gaalo like galol and dhuusa Very Happy always made me feel proud, wallahi, and would have encouraged more of that had i not been a muslim Smile

afdhere

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:23 am

^why would a gaal make you feel proud..?? Confused

afdhere
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby afdhere » Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:42 am

advocator,

because... what was that spell? "ashes to ashes, return what has been moved... through time and space." somalis who choose to leave islam are showing an extraodinary sacrifice of leaving behind a faith-cultural phenomenon their people have cherished for longer than some meccans... where it was found... let alone other arabs. and it must be that they feel a deep somalinimo to be able to do that. sort of like... going back to the roots. Very Happy

who couldn't be proud of that? and surely i have met non-muslim somalis in the past but not in the full-fledged, in-your-face kind of s'net.

afdhere

Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:49 am

Calool,

man u take this shit too seriously. I dont even remember all that shit u are writing about

This guy is probably going through what they call andropause. I thought it was bullshit but judging by calool's posts there may be something to it.

B-MAX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby B-MAX » Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:44 am

[This guy is probably going through what they call andropause.]

Let me correct you, GAYLUUL passed his Menopause-stage three decades ago.

Mike
Quman girl=Jazminda

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:29 am

Aha! Thanks B. Wink

Intellectualsomali

Postby Intellectualsomali » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:17 am

A textbook example of a pointless discussion.

Right?

Viking
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Viking » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:21 am

An in-your-face "Muslim" sodomite praising in-your-face kafirs for their kufr. Only on Somalinet!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.